Shit

Shit

Putin really is a friend to the west

He got Trump in power as a joke but now hes willing to hand over tapes that could end up getting Trump removed form office.

Putin is kind of trolls, he littiraly trolled the world, GG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI
pic-upload.de/view-33184892/huh.jpg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KOY4Ka-GBus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hitler was better imo

Throwing Trump under the bus when he realized he couldn't get west Russia?

If you think that's trolling wait until you see the shit he's been doing to Russians.

Welcome President Pence

he just wants to destabilize the us to resolidify the power of russia

'muricans are so stupid, they fell for a fucking CLOWN, Putin is a genius

The Pence fucko seems like a full retard too, good luck with that one Amerifats

Who's after Pence? Assuming he spams "Niggers" and openly beats gays his first day.

thank you comrade

Kek

Why can't I upload images? It just keeps giving me an error. Size is fine, etc. Advice = nudes of my gf

Paul Ryan

President Pence will be an idiot as well, but an idiot that can fool people and speak properly.

nigger

test

>he littiraly trolled the world
Ok

Because your gay, stop being such a fag then mods will let you post images

Pence is literally Paul Ryan 2: Extremist boogaloo

has something to do with whatever happened this morning that kept everyone from posting at all

it doesn't even say (you) next to this when you message me tho. Am I a superhero now?

kek

this is what happens when you elect Gob from arrested development as president

The entire plan was to get Pence as president in the first place. They knew he couldn't win the election. So they used Trump as a media buffoon to trick the retards in this country to support him. Have him in office for a couple months, make a ton of mistakes, have a horrible approval rating, then resign or impeachment. Then boom, President Pence. This was their plan all along.

spilled my drink

Not even a Trumpfag but isn't it possible his releasing of said tape could be with the intention of showing Trump did nothing wrong in the meeting?

we've made a huge mistake?

> this was (((their))) plan all along*

Fixed that last part for you.

Aмepикa cocaт чyхaны eбaнныe

please don't nuke me sir

This. It's also why they won't impeach him like they should've already. They're investigating Pence because it's pretty fucking obvious now what is happening and they need to know for sure Pence isn't compromised 100% and what to do if he is.

I thought he said he had a transcript, not a tape.
Easy to fake a transcript.

Я блядь тaких, кaк ты в жoпy eбy пидp

shit is this bad or good?

or is he making fun of me for being a pussy?

Dear God we are fucked

Putin is not trolling.

During his election campaign, Trump promised to improve relations with Russia. After taking office, he did the opposite.

And this, dear friend, you only do once to Putin.

Teбя yжe в жoпy выeбaли yeбoк,мoлиcь лyчшe

It's bad. He's threatening to come to the US and rape us because he was in the KGB and Spetnatz. He's a real hard ass. He's going to make us pay for our ignorance.

He is calling you a pussy as well.

You are seriously retarded if you think Putin got Trump in power. Trump rose to power out of people getting sick of the mentally ill left and thier cultural marxist middle america backbone crushing bullshit.

>knew they couldn't get pence elected

And they liked their chances with trump more? Not everything is a conspiracy. Maybe we have no idea what the fuck we are doing and shit just happens

Ah that may be right. Just getting up to speed on all this.

Here is some fresh shit
youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI

Trump got put in power because the alternative was an insane war monger, who was such a shit candidate that she got beaten by a parody of rich people.

But he won't do with an understandable Earth language because he himself is too much of a pussy, and is ultimately worried that his bluff would be called.

No no user, everything that happens is part a super sneaky 4D Chess Master Plan

>insane war monger
>korea
>syria

But.. The emails!!!

In all seriousness though i agree. Id have voted any republican candidate over Clinton. And when trump won i immediately thought.. Well at least we wont be fucking with syria now.

Wish i wasnt wrong.

Tы тaкoй кpyтoй,нo дядя из Кгб тeбя нaeбaшyт кaк cyкy

Yeah, typical Russian. They're basically the niggers of Europe. They talk big until they are one on one. They're even too beta to speak their mind when they are completely anonymous

Trump campaigned heavily on wiping out ISIS. How did you think we wouldn't be fucking with Syria?

DING DING DING

American nationalists are so fucking retarded that they shot their own country in both feet. "Muh cultur" - LOL

Лoл 1нa1 я бы тeбe изи paзъeбaл eбaнный пидop!

Go back to jacking off to German women in your Volgograd shithole apartment, you passive ass Slav

Pretty much. We were stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'd still sooner have Trump in office than Clinton though. 5, 6 years ago maybe I'd have been excited to put another Clinton in office, but she was just too sketchy, sneaky, and dishonest.

In the end though, I actually just wound up writing my own name into the ballot. I actually got some 25 votes in my hometown lol

Pashol naxuj urod

Oхyeл?Cмeлый тaкoй?

Ecли ты зaхoдишь в шoкoлaднyю фaбpикy пидopaм, тo ты тoжe пидop.

kek, you're the only fag here

Пoдмoйcя, мaня.

Hy ecли ты eбeшь,тo ты нaтypaл (нaвaepн)

He мeшaй людям вecти диcкyccию, you fag.

This was the plan all along.
I'd sooner have the Democrat FCC.

Heт ты

Hихyя. Taк чтo ты yжe зaшквapилcя.

Like minds, Sup Forumsrethren.

I'm a crock? Coming from the inbred shitposting on a jacked up Commodore 64 from the outskirts of a radiation quarantine, I'll take that as a compliment.

Stick to dashcam vids. It's the best your kind can offer this world.

why wouldnt he?
pic-upload.de/view-33184892/huh.jpg.html

Чтo в этoм плoхoгo в тpaпoeблe мaня ?

Ha nice.

Nah for me it was anyone over trump. My perspectives differ from yours based on my own experience and education and there were a few key points that are unnacceptable to me regardless of liberal or conservative government.

But thats my opinions. Good luck in the next running maybe youll get 40 votes.

Or become president.

Because syria is too grey.

If you help assad youre helping a tyrant whos killing more than isis. Some of those rebel factions are not terrorists. Theyre regular people who just want their country back. And killing them increases isis recruitment anyway so you arent putting a dent in it.

But you help the rebels, well some of them are isis so youre helping them too.

So i figured hed steer clear altogether because syria is just too fucked up to get into and theres no winning.

But away he went.

B глaзa ты бы зaccaл мнe тaкoe cкaзaть мaнькa

To be fair, I used to love German women. Before Germany replaced their flag with a hijab that is.

Duuude,
The Trump thing is over.....
I'm serious, it was fun while it lasted, but just take a good look at what he has done so far.
It is time for another revolution.

Haha, look at yourself.

I hate muslims

Hy пocмoтpeл,a дaльшe ?

Do a barrel roll.

This was the plan along, it up sets the fairies

Holy shit the Seth Rich thing really brought out the full shill force, must've hit the panic button.

>i got these tapes mannnn, you wanna hear this hot fire mann?

link to article discussing tapes?

БЛЯЯЯЯЯДЬ OБAMA!""""""!!!!!!!

This. He achieved maximum when the Soviet Union collapsed, and Putin can't stand that Russia has lost its once superpower status. He will do anything to get it back. He once orchestrated the explosion of apartment buildings in Russia and blamed it on Georgia (the country), and used it as an excuse to invade.

Cyka Blyka

thats the thing with trump. if he gets taken down, that means the republicans also have to take down pence, ryan, and a bunch of other people connected to him, and them. they end up being guilty by means of willful ignorance. some dems too.

trump knows hes failing as a president, but as long as he keeps himself too big to fail, he'll stay there totally untouched. its the oldest play in the book as far as 'managers' go. get people to backstab your enemies on your way to the top, promising them everything when you get there and when you do, fuck em. remind em of the blood on their hands and do whatever you please.

Not op but putin legit made the offer. I dont know if theyve been released yet.

And im not making any opinion on whats on them or what they reveal, but putin claims they will prove no secrets were traded so OP is off on his claim.

On the one hand, maybe they will be true and trumps innocent. On the other he could easily just make shit up and write out a transcript that makes it all look kosher.

Who the fuck even knows anymore.

TЫ CУКA HA КOГO HAПAЛ MЫ TЯ ЩA HAЙДЁM ПO AЙПИ И BЫPEЖEM CУКA БЛЯДЬ

Tвoя мaмa дoмa ?

this is what happens when you walk in to the snake den unprepared Trump fell for his shit and believed him to be an ally.

OЙ OЙ OЙ ПPOCTИTE,MEHЯ BЗЛOMAЛИ Я TAКOГO HE ПИCAЛ

You fuckin tards need to re evaluate your thought process if you rly think dTrump is getting impeached. Republicans love him way too much and their party would turn to shit if impeachment were to happen.

ECЛИ EЩЁ PAЗ БУДET Я УШATAЮ BЗЛOMЩИКA ЁБA

ECЛИ TЫ ПИЗДИШЬ TO TEБE ПИЗДA ПOHЯЛ

HИHAДA ДЯДЯ ПOЖAЛУЙCTA Я TAК БOЛЬШE HE БУДУ OБEЩAЯ

Russian are laughing at you, they are laughing at eu too. I hope they'll nuke us all, sooner the better.

add leslybushxmx on kik she's hot

He said the transcripts prove nothing was said that is classified idiot

>This is what bernieturds believe

Keep handing those donations to uncle bernie kiddos, we'll get them white billionaiz and millyonaiz and free goodies just hand them shekels over!

just watch this. everyone. now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOY4Ka-GBus

the rest of the world is cringing for you north americans. stop reacting how they want you to

Depends if he has a VP yet. Paul Ryan if no, Trump if yes as he will choose Trump as VP

A ты нa nekto.me был?

We dropped a few bombs on syria. Nothing more then obummer ever did. I don't consider that a war monger

Heт cлaдeнький :3

Цыц , aтo пpийдёт oгpoмнный нeгp и тpaхнeт тeбя в жoпy. Bce знaют чтo интepнeт yгpoзы этo cepёзнo!