Nigger Imperial German, Nigger British soldier

Nigger Imperial German, Nigger British soldier...
Why do they hate Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/05/06/ea-dices-lead-designer-answers-our-questions-about-battlefield-1/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIGIBJeRfnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaming industry infested with blackwash and PC poison. Even worse then Hollywood in some regard.

That's a harlem hellfighter, faggot.

It was confirmed in the reveal event there are multiple protags in multiple settings.

>game made by sweden
what did you expect?

>exclusive cloth propaganda poster

does anybody else find that funny with the context

WE

kek

One of which is a strong bedouin warrior who don't need no men.

Quite frankly insulted they picked a single regiment of blacks as the cover for their shit WW1 game. Swedecucks never change.

willing to bet you won't get to play as german or austrian, even though the SS is not around they will still be portrayed as 100% evil child murderers

Black people have participated in the World Wars and I don't think it's unfair to give them representation. What I do think is ridiculous is that there were Senegalese Trailleurs who had been fighting since the start and had 72000 casualties from fighting. Whereas the Harlem Hellfighters only had 1200. Why they chose American Blacks over Africans who fought longer and harder is a mystery to me. Maybe they want to pander to Tyrone because Jean-Mbumbu in Senegal won't have the money to buy the game.

Who would want this?

They had more combat experience than any other American unit in WW1.
Still, If they wanted to tell the story and have blacks heavily involved, I would have rather they done a game that included the African theater. What game has ever done a WW1 or WW2 story about that? It would have been new and cool instead of more of the same European front that every other game does.

>Why they chose American Blacks over Africans who fought longer and harder is a mystery to me

It's become appart to me recently that the SJWs that make games these days have an incredibly limited idea of what "diversity" is. They are incapable of creating characters that aren't Afro American, Latino American, Asian American or just plain old American. Whites of other nations show up occasionally and if you're REALLY lucky, you might get a french speaking negro from New Orleans

Why does the figurine not have the dracula cape like in the cover?

Indeed they did, but they where a rare sight so why would they put a nigger as the main cover character?
Diversity degeneracy that's why!

Even a century ago niggers couldn't aim.

>One of which is a strong bedouin warrior who don't need no men.

kek really? A woman? I thought they were all wrapped in trash bags over in bedouin land.

>DICE

Swedish company of course.

WUZ TRENCHEZ

Also dat club. Good luck carrying a spiked melee weapon in a fucking world war, it will come in handy

>WW1 FPS
>planes fly the same as WW2 planes
>fast paced when gaining a meter took weeks if not months
>no constant jamming of weapons due to the mud and rain
>gas masks are instant and work 100% of the time like the ones we use today
>no constant artillery bombardments, no human wave tactics, no cholera and malaria outbreaks, no constant machine gun and sniper fire
>WE WUZ

True, however their involvement was what, 6 months out of a 4 year war? For all their talk about diversity they're talking about everyone but the numerous different white nations. It literally looks like a nigger playing dress up on the cover. Maybe i'm expecting too much from swedes these days.

venturebeat.com/2016/05/06/ea-dices-lead-designer-answers-our-questions-about-battlefield-1/

>Berlin: We thought it was a cool image for the cover. When we set out on this game, we wanted to depict not just the common view of what the war was like. We wanted to challenge some preconceptions. We want to delve into some of the unknowns of World War One. Maybe people don’t know that this person fought or that person fought, that this army was involved. We’re stretching out and bringing all those stories into the game. But I can’t go into any specific details as far as which armies or characters we’re depicting at this point.
>Berlin: That’s the thing. People don’t know that this was the case. We want to show diversity in the game. That’s been a key goal. You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.

Bullshit!

Of course, they still remain America-centered.

>what is a trench club

There's a shitload wrong with the game but that's not one of them.

Nigger logic

>American unit
>in WW1

What? Why?

This is disrespecting history and the soldiers who died. The German Empire alone lost 2 million soldiers during WW1.

Have they no fucking shame?
Holy shit this pisses me off so much.
Millions of soldiers died on the battlefield so that these worthless liberal scumbags could shit on their legacy and even deny their history.

Fuck

MOM THERES A NIGGER ON A VIDEO GAME COVER REEEEEEE BLACKWASHING REEEEE
>today I learned that everyone on Sup Forums is retarded

I don't expect them to break from their comfort zones (or should I say safe zones?) but when you're making a WWI game, there's dozens of other non whites fighting your could feature. What about the Indians fighting on the British side? Or the German negroes fighting in south west Africa?

Can I see the Nigger German solider? I can believe a US soldier being black even though its disrespectful to the vast majority of the men who died in that war but a German?

>95% of the fighting forces were young European/American men sent out in the trenches to either die of bullets, gas or trench foot
>Let's spend 50% of the focus on the remaing 5%

>sweden

Yeah, they complain about imperialism while assuming that the world is basically another america.

Someone post the tyrone edit, got taken down off Sup Forums too quickly

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*hides in the trench*
SO U BE SAYIN
*looks over to the enemy*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats bread*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest sniper*
U BE SAYIN
*collects rations*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the PTSD walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens up gunfire with a O8/15 against the frogs for his fallen brothers Ayodolf and Honohansulu*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*looks at the planes in the sky*
WE GON BE
*starves and merely survives*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up defences*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for snipers again*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*falls unconcious and wake up later*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem froggies*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at the recruit*
SOM FINNA
*chucks bayonet*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down gun*
HOL UP
*strokes beard intensively*
WE GON BE
*throws capitulation sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from trench to trench*
WE GON BE
*grabs pistol and tries suicide*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a soccer game*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*switches to the French*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated cries and yelling in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells amphetamines*
RUN DIS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT
*dies in Verdun*

Kek

>AEF consists of 3% blacks, 2% of which are casualties.
>Lets put a nigger as the cover.

Listen, we all know they served in World War I. There's the ongoing issue of SJW's displaying shit in a way that skews reality.

What the fuck

This is why

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

i think he means it's impractical to have nails coming out of it on all sides
how do you want to carry that thing?
>we're getting shot at
>quick get into cover
>oh no i fucking impaled myself on my own weapon like a dumb nigger

WE WUZ SOLJURZ AND SEEEIT

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

Incredibly disrespectful to the millions who died in WW1. Making money off a horrible war with battles like Verdun where people where thrown into a meat-grinder is disgusting.

A lot of units only saw a few months of combat, because they'd either be totally wiped out or they'd end up breaking mentally. WW1 was fucking horrifying from the point of view of the men in the trenches.
Passchendaele, man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

The only scenario in which playing as blacks would be acceptable would be in East Africa, with von Lettow-Vorbeck and his niggers

But that's irrelevant when those trench clubs actually existed.

>BLACKWASHING

There has to be a more creative word for this than that

They used many improvised melee weapons.

Is is true that there are no russians in the game

The Croatians had the right idea, they raided museums and used actual medieval maces

The company is based out of Sweden.

The disdain the Swedish people feel for their European family is beyond understanding. I hate the Swedes, so many hundreds of millions fought for peace over literally milleniums, all the way back to the fucking Brits and Gauls technically. And they are throwing it all away.

I hope they all die and all their women are raped.

But the all the people crying over a cover of a god damn video cover
>first world problems much

We should make a movie about Martin Luther King and have tom cruise play MLK.
they're blacking all our people..... We need to white their people

eastern front would require more than making a dozen trench cells and repeating them ad neauseum

Woke up. Came searching for this thread. Damn Sven. Fucking everything up. The one thing that was almost impossible to fuck up, you fucked up.
>muh diversity.

There we go

This is you
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

WIR

WAREN

Wasn't the Eastern Front a lot more mobile than the West? I know there were a lot of offensives and it went back and forth at the start of the war, before the Germans beat off the Russian army and started advancing

>he doesn't know dick about WWI fighting
Leave thread
Watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIGIBJeRfnQ
Come back when done

HAHHAHA

>american on a cover about WW1

fucking hell, how fucking delusional are they

americucks were irrelevant in ww1

This guy gets it.

It's just hypocrisy. Can you image if there was a war where 99% of the soldiers were black and it was only fought in black countries and the company puts a white man on the cover?

The black community would be in an uproar. But when they do it to Europeans it's perfectly acceptable. Fuck this post modern progressive bullshit

KAISERS

Is he actually holding that gun sideways?

We'll see how they depict the other factions, the factions that were relevant for more than ~200 days in World War I.

You can't tell me that burgers are well educated, especially when it comes to history. Stupid chuckle fucks are already claiming that American blacks were the driving force of the AEF. This is absolutely false and easily researched.

Not like any of this matters, nobody will give a shit a few days from now.

Multiplayer focus will be British Forces thank fuck, but idk why they chose to follow deez 'Harlem Hellfighters' kek

simply dont buy that piece of cuckdom. simple as that.

>fast paced when gaining a meter took weeks if not months
This only applied on the westernfront from late 1914-early1918. Other fronts saw plenty of active movement.
>no constant jamming of weapons due to the mud and rain
The weapon wont jam unless you dip it into mud. In the game it most likely wont happen
>gas masks are instant and work 100% of the time like the ones we use today
Well sorry for making a vidya playable
>no constant artillery bombardments
A meme. Artillery barrages only happened during offensives. If the front was calm only here and there would be artillery fire and it would mostly be arty trying to hunt arty.
>no human wave tactics,
You cant force players to use that tactic.
>no cholera and malaria outbreaks,
How would you simulate that in a MP FPS with no constant machine gun and sniper fire
It's an FPS, of course there is constant gunfire

Why are there so many threads about this here? Sup Forums already probably has 7 of them active right now, why post this here, cancer fags are so fucking autistic

UND SCHEIßE

Hahaha no they did not.

Isn't he supposed to be a burger though? which makes no sense either.

>game set in ww1
>a war fought mainly between European powers
>should we focus on the people of these great countries who sacrificed and endured for 4 years?
>no lets focus on a irrelevant minority character in a country that joined at the end of the war after any useful fighting had occurred because "tolerance and diversity" point scoring is the current "in" thing in vidya

I suppose it makes sense given that Dice are Swedish.

>and I can prove it!
Oh....wait.

I'm guessing because the cucked mods on Sup Forums are censoring any dissenting opinion and claiming Sup Forums has raided them.

This really is one of the few things left to do; DICE is Swedish as well so I'd love to know what Leftist faggot decide to make this cover art.

>We want to show diversity in the game. That’s been a key goal. You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.
>She

Because Sup Forums likes dear old Kaiser Willy

Freedom

>the french flag is considered an exclusive cloth propaganda poster

>"lol it's a game it doesn't matter if the character is black get over it it's 2016"

"We can't allow you to publish that video game until you include and support racial minorities "

Probably so American kids on their 360s don't feel left out by a videogame.
>Make the main character a dindu
>don't set it in Africa
>play as an Afro-american instead of an actual African

See resident evil 5
It actually got delayed for a bit because capcom had to add "diversity" to Africa cause "muh white protagonist killing almost exclusively Africans in a zombie game in Africa is racist"
> In Eurogamer's February 2009 preview of Resident Evil 5, Dan Whitehead expressed concern about controversy the game might generate: "It plays so blatantly into the old clichés of the dangerous 'dark continent' and the primitive lust of its inhabitants that you'd swear the game was written in the 1920s", and "there are even more outrageous and outdated images to be found later in the game, stuff that I was honestly surprised to see in 2009." The article also said that the addition of the "light-skinned" Sheva "compounds the problem rather than easing it."[77] Chris Hudak called the racism allegations "stupid": "If you are aware from the outset that the game takes place in Africa and yet you are still troubled by any skin-tone-related aspects ... there exists the possibility of simple, congenital retardation on your own part

>challenge preconceptions

How about talking about the fact that the "Allies" fought on behalf of the global internationalist Jewish banker cartel and that the war was aimed as eradicating the last vestiges of imperial Europe so Jews could enslave communistic useful idiots? Or how WW1 signaled the start of warfare by the common man and the first breakdown of true noble warrior castes? No, of course not, because this was made by the Jews.

nice

youre a fucking tool. theres a reason why Call of duty and medal of honor started with WWII and not WWI

this whole game and idea is going to flop hard, im surprised activision isnt behind this fucking mess.

>EA
>Challenge Everything

>This black soldier in the German Imperial Army is most likely Josef Mambo, born in German East Africa in 1885, moved to Germany in 1897 and twice wounded in East Prussia and Verdun, ca., 1915.

EVEN THE KRAUTS WERE BLACKS

MY HISTORY BOOKS LIED TO ME

Needs to be pointed out that the Wikipedia page for the Harlem regiment reads like a magazine article praising the black soldiers. Someone has written it with an agenda. It can not be trusted.

Seriously though how exciting a campaign could it be as a black american soldier, in WW1 the Americans barely fought at all, for like one year

If i have to be a nog, i want to be an Askari, some of the battles in africa were leet, with killer bees and shit

>war fought mainly by European powers
>America only fought for a few months near the end
>Let's focus on then :DD
>Now let's include a minority among the minority fighters and make him the cover character
>Also stronk independent bedouin womyn :DD
It's like they deliberately tried to make the worst WW1 game.
>DICE based in Sweden,Stockholm
Oh that explains things. Fuck this I'm playing Verdun.

it's a videogame you autists.stop spering around acting like they changed history.also

I always knew this drawing was prophetic, it just needed the black hero.