MEM@BOS
OKC@MIA via NBATV

8:30pm ET
HOU@DAL

10:30pm ET
UTA@LAL via NBATV

Other urls found in this thread:

cavs.fancam.com/20161225/?r1
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/nba-notes-officiating-errors-cavaliers-narrow-win-over-022446451--nba.html?client=safari
cavsnation.com/nba-releases-last-2-minute-report-cavs-warriors-game/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you consider Kyrie an aussie?

The Suns fucking STINK!!!

rollin w/3 memesters in the late games

maybe win a little change tonight. brooklyn/char going to OT would be nice.

At least the Pistons finally fucking won again.

When is this westbrook season gonna be exposed as meme nonsense

he's so inefficient and clearly is padding his stats if you actually watch the games

God damn Brooklyn how do you lose a 4 point lead in like 10 seconds?

YOU FELL FOR IT AGAIN!

HAHAHA WE DID IT CLIPS4LYFE!!

When the Warriors win the NBA title this year little nigga.

FUCK THE NETS STUPID FUCKING MEMECHUCKIGN TEAM

AHHHHHDKLSFJS:KDHF:KSDJF

Be afraid grandpas. The timberpups are coming for your seeds

Irving is American, just happens to have been born in Australia. He and full Aussie, Based Delly, both have the Land as adopted homelands however.

Find and post interesting looking people

cavs.fancam.com/20161225/?r1

CP3 and Reddick are both out right? Only reason I rolled out fat Raymond.

hoping the coach puts brow back in soon
>that otto porter line

>When the Warriors win the NBA title this year

>fucking nasty ass white people

Kris Dunn will never win ROTY like this

They already won the title this year, they just need to make it a formality like when they won the past two years. THREE PEAT.

jealous desu

I thought about rostering Otto but changed up. He's so hit or miss, but great for tournaments cuz of that.

Look I'm a huge fan of Harden and the Rockets (my favorite team) but Westbrook and Curry deserve MVP more right now than Harden (huge fan)

We already have enough RotYs. We just need some dumb fucker to bite on Rubio and give us some decent role/bench players

D:

Yeah he's kind of a scrub

Embiid has roty sewn up completely, if he got hurt for the rest of the season right now he'd still win

CLEVELAND YES

who /hornest/ here

wew

sorry wrong picture I meant this one

they're trying to get him to replace Rubio.

he's still not comfortable yet. Also how is Embiid considered a rookie? He was drafted ages ago.

This is objectively dumb on a few levels, let's investigate

Harden is better than Westbrook in all metrics other than rebounding rate, he's almost twice as efficient and his team is doing much better

If anyone on GS was going to win which is still very possible, then it will be KD. He's having the most efficient season of any player since prime Kareem and doing so playing far less minutes and with 3 other star players who need the ball

Don't count out lebron either tho if the cavs win 65 games and he puts up 27/7/9 they'll give it to him just based on him winning the finals and career longevity

All that said if westbrook puts up a triple double all season I suppose they'll have to give it to him

My ranks

1. Triple double westbrook
2. Harden
3. KD
4. Lebron
5. Anything less than triple double wesbrook

rubio
oladipo
westbrook
blake
adams

how many titles?

It's embiid's first season actually playing so he can win the award

SOON

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/nba-notes-officiating-errors-cavaliers-narrow-win-over-022446451--nba.html?client=safari

CAVALIERS CONFIRMED REFBABBYS

Is Kyrie Irving the most clutch nigga in the nba?

ayyy

None

That team is a disaster spacing wise not a single player above 36% from 3 off the top of my head but it actually may be more like 32%. Rubio, westbrook and blake all need the ball in their hands running the offense so it's going to turn into westbrook running point PnRs with blake with Rubio standing uselessly in the corner missing open 3s. Also westbrook would get slaughtered guarding 3s in the west conference finals (KD, Kawhi, etc)

I will never know this feel

Why do the Knicks hate children?

spot the bandwagoner

Let's play the "Is it a male or female?" game with that thing in the bottom left corner

My guess is female

>replying to a meme post with an essay
if it starts with "look im an x fan but" its a shitpost, thats the new meme

what's his endgame? also that's a big ass

Yeah I figured it was bait when they said curry but I still wanted to see if anyone wanted to actually talk about basketball instead of just maymaying and shitposting about muh cavs

look man, i used to be a heat fan, then i turned into a cavalier fan, and i think i know a shitpost when i see one okay.

What did ESPN mean by this?

found steve jobs

Highest scorer is out

Had the same shit for the blazers cause trillard was out

Do you think the Kings have a realistic shot of holding on to the 8th seed?

OUTCHEA

>trillard
hey man, there is only one trill in the league and that's willie trillie stein.

cleveland is scary lads

also there's no attractive women here

>blazers playing better without dame
What's going on here

no they will implode as always

>wanting to get the 8 seed and losing to the warriors in 4

Well I agree with your post mostly. I think that if the Rockets finish in the top 3, Harden will win it hands down. If the Thunder somehow finish top 3, Westbrook will be unanimous MVP. If neither of them finish top 3 I think it will be difficult for them to win it, LeBron will probably get it since he's going on 4 years now without one.

they're losing to the sixers tonight

Sorry you have to play more than 45 seconds per game to have a nickname

cavsnation.com/nba-releases-last-2-minute-report-cavs-warriors-game/

>butler traded for picks to begin rebuilding process

>butler spends prime of career on struggling bulce team before taking paycut to contend elsewhere

Pick one, family.

I hope so. I want to see Boogie's first playoff appearance even if they get swept. Watching AD go crazy against the Warriors but still get swept 2 years ago was fun.

I agree with this the only thing is that it hasn't gone to a player lower than a two seed since 86 and before that it was Kareem in the early 70s who didn't make the playoffs iirc

That's why I think Lebron and KD both have good shots at it but I agree that Harden in the 3 seed should win it but there's zero chance the thunder get the 3 seed

>calling themselves mecca of basket
>mfw

>Embiid vs boogie
Matchup of the night for sure who else is watching this

wew

I'd rather the Bulls suck with Butler so I could still have a reason to go to the games

do we have to wait two years for KD to leave for him to get his 3rd MVP?
what every thought was going to happen is happening, and KD is holding back his true power
I want the MVP to be this flashy, tricky ball handlin', ankle breakin', oopsie doopsin', creamy light skin brotha again

why don't more centers try to shoot like this?

horry shit

what did you say about 3-1 you little bitch?

>MUH SWAG

dumb niggers can stick to that, meanwhile Pau and Marc have better jumpers than most SFs in the league

I want to see him in a pine box six feet underground after he gets dunked on to death by LEGOD.

LELBRON, THE XL JERSEYS
HAND THEM OVER

Worry is never getting an MVP again

all me desu

they think it looks dumb
LEL
E
L

Bc most nba centers are hugely egotistical yet insecure nigs that can't handle other nigs giving them shit for trying something that might actually make them a better nba player

all me actually ill post more later

Ganbatte, Embiid-kun.

>Molly Sullivan > every other femal reporter

this game is going to be sick

shit makes me made when you see guys like DJ and Howard refuse to help their teams because they're too proud to shoot granny style

anybody who is sub 500 from the line and refuses to try granny stye is just selfish

Holy fuck you don't realize how big Embiid is until he towers over boogie

I knew it. I knew it.

If this happened on the South side of Chicago Jefferson would had got shot

That's

>boogie not guarding Embiid
what a fucking pussy this guy can never talk shit to anyone again if you wanan be the best you better be able to guard the best

a really

>boogie
>defense
pick one

cool

story

bro

What basketball podcasts do y'all listen to besides woj and zach lowe

embiid cousins matchup is awesome and it's not even 5 minutes in

>boogie pats embiid on the ass
>embiid smacks boogie on the ass harder
>boogie smacks embiid even harder
lmao

If this matchup doesn't end a double tech/ejection I'm miles davis

I'm not a Warriors fan dude calm down. I like fairness.

Draymond Green should have been called for that charge on Liggins. That was a perfectly timed position. He was right to get angry about that call.