Why Conan show ded?

why Conan show ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/ratings-cbs-late-show-with-stephen-colbert-best-week-since-february-1201772646/
thewrap.com/stephen-colbert-late-show-tv-ratings-cbs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He moved to TBS, a cable channel, right at the turn of a time, when people stopped getting their entertainment from there.

He should go back to simpsons I M O

Because there wasn't anywhere left for him on network television so he had to go to cable.

His old 12:35 AM on network tv regularly got four times the number of viewers that he gets now at 11 on cable

I know the TBS gig got him and his crew a paycheck in a time of great uncertainty.

But he really needs to replace Colbert (once he's inevitably fired) in Letterman's old slot where, with the lead-in viewers from CBS's milennial normie sitcoms, he can exact sweet revenge on NBC by eviscerating Jimmy Fallon in the ratings.

They begged Letterman to come back and he basically told them to fuck off he's retired. Steven Colbert and the Daily Show have both plummeted in ratings. Steven Colbert was rated just above the guy on Comedy Central who just got canned.

Because he is lame as fuck now and anyone who says his show is funny obviously hasn't watched him within the last 2 years

>Colbert (once he's inevitably fired)

No talk show host became gold by expecting us to care who they really were. He started gold and turned to lead overnight.

>SJW libcuck
>not funny since the beginning
>talentless

I wish for the day he will die from a drug overdose. The world will be better with less waste.

He has SJW liberal faggots as writers and panders to that audience, joke is that audience doesn't watch him because he's a fucking white male.

you have no idea what is and isnt better for the world you edgy cunt

i dont even watch or care about conan but fuck you

the talk show format is obsolete in the current year

This.

What is with this meme? He wrote a few episodes like 20 years ago. They were good episodes but not even the defining crux episodes as far as I'm concerned. Not by themselves at any rate.

Because people are tired of hearing out-of-touch, wealthy liberals tell us that Trump is Hitler.

He should've been a meme show host.

>monorail
>not top 5 golden age simpsons

Is it just me or is his face moving in that jpg.

Why is everyone saying Colbert is failing? Or am I not reading this correctly?

Source?

Because this indicates otherwise.

variety.com/2016/tv/news/ratings-cbs-late-show-with-stephen-colbert-best-week-since-february-1201772646/

iirc someone said tbs gets a lot from the internet instead of television

is this wrong?

mfw he's better than all the other late night cunts combined, world isn't fair

He's doing great, but not Leno or Letterman at their peak great. He's doing better than Letterman did in his final few months, though. Same with Fallon.

Conan is just embarrassing. Larry Wilmore was doing better than him, and he got fired.

> MAY 12, 2016 | 09:50AM PT

Well, Conan's channel is getting a lot of viral hits.

Not as much as Fallon, though.

thewrap.com/stephen-colbert-late-show-tv-ratings-cbs/

He is a great entertainer for children and pot heads, most of which don't have the mental power to get cable or pirate.

NBC's “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” earned an 1.18 rating/6 share in the key advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic for 2014's third quarter, besting the combined competition of ABC's “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” (0.57/3) and CBS's “Late Show” (0.44/2 ).

NBC got the last laugh against Conan, Colbert, and everyone else. They were doing bigger numbers on Leno's farewell than Letterman's farewell, at that.

>pot heads, most of which don't have the mental power to get cable or pirate.
I can tell you've never actually met any stoners, or real people in general probably, but ever pot head I've met pirates everything indiscriminately. Since they are poor and lazy.

Real Colbert is a liberal cuck with no backbone. Meme Colbert is actually funny.

>WAAAAHH!! HE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!!!!

If I have no idea what is better and what isn't then tell me, dog. It's pure truth that degenerates should be cleansed from this world, including this unfunny Irish fuck. He doesn't even contribute to anything in this world. So why not get rid of him?

>talentless

That chart just shows the 18-34 demo. While it is the most important demo, overall he under performs compared to Letterman. He was losing to Seth Meyers too, while James Corden has been surprisingly successful.

>Jimmy is first

JUST

his life is in california now man, he won't move his family across the country again

Makes me appreciate Leno even more.

There's no reason to watch his show when he has a youtube channel.

The Late Night show was actually pretty good. The Tonight Show had a higher budget, but it was clearly lacking spirit.

The few clips I've seen, he hasn't been that funny. He used to joke about himself and his silly show a lot, but I don't think he cared that much nowadays.