There are actually people that unironically voted for Donald Trump because they were convinced that a real estate...

There are actually people that unironically voted for Donald Trump because they were convinced that a real estate billionaire/reality TV show host from Queens with a severe narcissistic personality disorder would "Make America Great Again" running on the ever successful Republican platform of "fuck the poor and fellate the rich." They believed that he actually cared about them. Kek.

Are they the most gullible and simple minded people in history?

It's amazing how stupid poor Americans are. They will always vote for the guy who will do them the most harm.

>Are they the most gullible and simple minded people in history?

Yes.

/Thread

Some of em voted just because they didn't want killary to win.

people believe what they want to believe, full stop.

>self /thread
what is this shithole coming to

Combination of Partisan Politics, One issue voters, Dedicated Reds and good ole mis information can do alot. He barely won, I think 100k votes got him the electorate.

Yes.
That would've been HORRIBLE :O

Shitty person with half decent policies that would actually help average Americans. Also actually competent.

Healthcare and clean energy alone puts her leagues ahead of anything the Republicans put forth. Their position is that if you are poor you don't deserve to live if something bad happens to you. "Killarys" ... umm.... wasnt.

This. This so much. Why have I never seen a Trump voters accurately and clearly explain their position like this. How come everything they say includes words like Killary or libtard. Why do they frequently comment on the losing party when they already won? I really, really have lost touch with America

Idk much about her or her policies but she some dogshit ideas too, it seems you need at least one dogshit idea to go into the finals in burgerland. Trump had the wall, she had russian nuclear war, Gary didn't have any. He seemed chill and reasonable, but burgerlanders don't seem to like chill and reasonable

When Trump ruins America, never let his supporters forget it's their fault.

"We're gonna save 'Murica from Obamacare....by fucking people over with pre-existing conditions and raising premiums so high millions will be driven out of the market!"

That makes what-the-fuck kind of sense again?

The GOP has so much contempt for its own base it's ignoring the fact poor whites and seniors will be hit hard from this.

You guys have no idea why we don't have a single payer healthcare system. Do you? You just go MUH HEALTHCARE. If you did what you wanted to everyone who works in the health insurance industry would be jobless overnight.

Americans have lost it. They used to be a great country, but now they are stupid fat and unhealthy, capitalizing on the fact that they have the biggest army.

and ur a euro nigger go get cucked

Be use of their debt the Americans will lose their place as a superpower. A lot of countries have a much better and healthy economy. And the fact that the US will at some point be forced to enter a depression because of their massive federal loan it's only a matter of time before the US slowly starts sinking down to a regional power.

>Are they the most gullible and simple minded people in history?

nope. I voted for Trump because pic rel8

you are a retards if that's why you voted for Mr pussy grabber. pedofuck

Bullshit.

Single payer isn't rolled out overnight but is introduced as a hybrid system slowly. You don't remove private care options. The U.S spends WAY more per citizen on healthcare than other developed nations with universal healthcare.

Sad, isn't it.
Just as bad (if not worse) is the fact that people unironically voted for Hillary. Sure, let's elect a big government nanny statist with so much baggage she needs a retinue of porters. What could go wrong.

Trump belongs in jail and Hillary deserves a hemp necktie.

Out of 300+ million people, the US flawed election system puts forward pest and cholera options. Instead of bashing the useless candidates the US citizens should instead wonder how it came to be that theese fuckers where the primary candidates in the first place.

It's funny how many of my peers or colleagues that were foolish enough to vote for the orange clown, not regret there decision and are equally in shock in the disastrous changes that have already occurred in our country. One good example would be dismantling the EPA.

LOL. Talk about proving the argument that you're all dumb fucks. So the sticking point for you not voting HILLARY was that there are alleged rape victims (we all know this isn't the reason) of BILL Clinton but the alleged rape victims of Donald Trump seem to be more than OK for you to handle?

Loll we didn't vote for him because of the fact that he is a republican.
The dnc cheated Bernie sanders out of the nomination and gave us Hillary.
Trump was talking about allot of great ideas.
A tarrif on goods exported into America would be great.
Cracking down on Chinese currency manipulation and cyber attacks.
Enforcing are immigration laws.
Cutting aid to countries that don't share are views. Negotiating fair deals for are protection of countries like Japan and south Korea.

Now the mainstream media owned mostly by the koch brothers, and the 1% are constantly trying to slow down his presidency.

Every country that I am aware of with single payer still has private healthcare.

Simply, private facilities can either accept single-payer customers at a flat rate agreed with the state or they don't get single payer customers at all.

And, because single payer, private insurance are not really a thing, so if a facility decides not to accept SP customers, its client base is VERY restricted.

To further elaborate on my post, luckily I got a geophysics job in Germany and I will be moving out of this shithole shortly. INB4 Germany is little islamabad. Our population is still less than 3% muslim.

>she had russian nuclear war

You know that was debunked as propaganda right? As in Putin hated Hillary because she would not bow to him.

This raid is getting tiresome.

Does it eat you inside that NOTHING you've wanted to impeach Trump for has had any substance, at all?
Every week, you fly off the handle at allegations of allegations hoping that this is "the one that will finally get trump impeached". And every week, you will be wrong.

For the next 200 weeks, this will be how it goes, because you keep guzzling these fake sources simply because they fit your increasingly frail narrative. It's not too late to save yourself the embarrassment; there's plenty of people happy to silently watch as you continually hurl your body at the wall.

>This raid is getting tiresome.

And into the trash-bin it goes.

> Our population is still less than 3% muslim.
>still
This will only rise in the next two decades, and drastically.

>Loll we didn't vote for him because of the fact that he is a republican.

That's exactly what you're getting. McConnel and Ryan write the policy and they wheel out Donnie to sign shit.

>The dnc cheated Bernie sanders out of the nomination and gave us Hillary.

They used dirty tactics but nothing illegal. Bernie still lost the vote against her although the DNC treated him poorly.

>Trump was talking about allot of great ideas

No he wasn't. He was fellating ignorant people with concepts of strength and control being taken back. He's a conman and a car salesman on meth.

>A tarrif on goods exported into America would be great.

Some of the trade ideas were OK although flat tarrifs are not great because it costs more for the American worker on the other side as well. Dems have said many times that they will work on certain policy ideas that make some sense and some trade stuff was included.

Anyway, a quick phonecall from Canada and Mexico made him back off NAFTA anyway. What a champion.

>Cracking down on Chinese currency manipulation and cyber attacks.

He's sucking Chinas dick now.

>Enforcing are immigration laws.

Obama deported more illegals than any other President. Trump just made a huge mess of an already broken system.

>Cutting aid to countries that don't share are views. Negotiating fair deals for are protection of countries like Japan and south Korea.

Threatening the dismantling of NATO is one of the most retarded things he's ever done. The whole concept of NATO requires it to be a set in stone deal hence why it's a totally nonpartisan position.

Negotiating deals with Korea and Japan for protection? Yeah, fab. That will really move the needle.

You don't seem to have looked in to these issues very carefully user.

Not my fault you don't know how to recognize shilling.

What it's always been, a hole that people come to shitpost in. A shithole.

I know if you say you're replacing Obamacare, the replacement can't be worse.

There are actually people that unironically voted for Hillary Clinton because they were convinced that a lifelong politican from the swamp who has taken tons of bribes from corporations would be a good candidate. They believed her about the emails even though she obviously did everything in her power to remove all evidence. They believed that she actually cared about them. Kek.

And Trump cares about anyone but himself?

Are we even sure Trump isn't fucking insane?

Have you been paying attention to these nominees?

The bankers that fucked the system are in the treasury.

The Deptmartment of Justice is run by a guy making money off the prisons he's trying to fill.

Education is headed up by a private education advocate, when private education institutions waste more money and return worse results.

You didn't get the swamped drained, you fucking turd. You just think that you did because he also hates brown people.

I didn't mention anything about Trump at all. The point is Hillary didn't deserve to be a candidate at all either. And if liberals can't fix their own problems of getting their own candidates, then they have no fucking right to start pointing fingers at anyone else. The DNC and its supporters need to look at its own faults before looking at republican's faults.

Maybe they read her policies that had actually been thought out beyond soundbite level. Just a guess.

not all of us, our plutocracy is nuts though

Options were Hillary or the Donald and people want to argue that the wrong choice was made? FFS.

It was a negative option. An evil had to be chosen, and the lesser of those evils was brought forward.

Everything else is autistic screeching.

There are also an insane amount of people who decided that proof of corruption, cheating, and collusion were not enough to choose a different candidate to represent the left. You add that with a health care act that overburdened the lower middle class, an identity platform that created such a racial divide that caused riots in major cities and an obscene mindset of elitist pretentiousness and you get the president we have now. But go ahead and keep insulting people because you are upset, I'm sure it'll work this time.

"they let you" implies consent also taking money from Saudis and making decisions with our government based on Saudi interests is more than enough to not vote for that cunt.

did you even read the leaked emails?

I'm not american, but I'd vote Trump 10/10 times purely based on keeping Clinton from the presidency. Your election process is so completely ass backwards, it's hilarious. Literally the laughing stock of the world. There's clearly a slander campaign against Trump in the media though. People should try to work with the cabinet, not against it.

Trump had "great ideas."

uhh, if you mean blatantly lying and spouting nonsense, I guess those are great ideas if you're a fucking retard.