Why is this sade x bjork fusion superior to grimes in every aspect and better looking too?

why is this sade x bjork fusion superior to grimes in every aspect and better looking too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8yix8PZKlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weak b8

all hail the one true god(dess)

because that's really not much of an accomplishment

fka twigs is just the dull version of grimes. no good songs, no catchy melodies, no emotions; just a bunch of dull songs about sex. a perfect example of style over substance.

she doesn't look better than grimes either.

The last shit I took was superior to Grimes in every aspect, and better-looking too.

eat shit

silence herectic

she looks too weird

this is literally a picture of a simoultaneously boring looking generic white girl and a picture of someone with shit facial proportions
>she manages to look dysfigured AND boring

they don't really make the same music. grimes is influenced by k-pop and synthpop

twigs is influenced by trip hop, rnb, neo-soul

your post doesn't make any sense. you tried too hard to be malicious. and failed.

i wonder why the op compares twigs to grimes ...

because they both got a vision and achieved relative mainstream success. rare for female artists who usually just let other people decide their sound and aesthetics for them.

but they're not really similar. they're even from different genres. i'm going to assume the op wanted controversy. he knows very well that anything with "grimes" triggers people on Sup Forums.

>why is this sade x bjork fusion superior to grimes in every aspect and better looking too?
that sounds like bait. if twigs is superior, why a grimes comparison is even needed?

I like both at the same level

why can't she ever shut her fucking mouth

I like both a lot. Grimes is still superior though

what part of his post doesn't make sense

fuck off

You mean Grimes is superior to Twigs or superior to Twigs and Bork? No one is superior to "Goddess-tier waifu" Bjork

>no catchy melodies

average grime fan here, folks. Want me to play rec you some nursery rhymes too?

her fans are clinically retarded, take that for what it's worth

>all these triggered grimesfriends

i was telling the grimesfag to fuck off actually

>a user on Sup Forums was baiting
What a fucking discovery. Pat yourself on the back genius.

understandable

shit, my bad man

they can't make her look any worse though, she's fucking grimes. that's bottom of the barrel

no problem

I meant that Grimes is superior to both Twigs and Bjork. Not even a contest.

>grimesfag
>expecting to be taken seriously

if you hate her so much, why do you keep shitposting in threads mentioning her, like a complete autist? seek help retard.

ngl i dont care for either but sex with FKAtwigs seems like it would be 11/10. the twilight guy is really lucky.

everything.

>simoultaneously boring looking generic white girl and a picture of someone with shit facial proportions
how much a retard that user must be to say so much crap? i seriously doubt his mental health. poor fuckwit.

>asks what's wrong with it
>"everything" with no explanation
nice

>if you dislike a musical artist why do you discuss that on a board made for music discussion
Wew

yes please

I UN-ironically like her music videos. youtube.com/watch?v=O8yix8PZKlw

>People still think that Grimes is somehow very good even though the only good thing she did was Art Angels and even that wasn't great

shit opinion. you just don't like her music. does that mean that aa was her only good album? no fucking way, autist.