G6 or s8 or s8+?

g6 or s8 or s8+?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIL-STD-810
lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g6/quality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same here, doubting between S8+ and P10+

S8+ user here. It's a beast. The + has a 25% bigger battery despite the screen not being 25% bigger, and I really do get a whole day of use.

im leaning towards the s8+, but its difficult deciding wether its worth the extra $100 or whatever it is over the s8

G6. The wide angle camera is surprisingly useful, it's cheaper, more durable and feels faster than the S8.

Maybe lag with the S8 will be figured out with updates, but right now IMO the only reason you'd pick the S8/S8+ over the G6 is the bigger screen or better looks.

yeah the durability is a plus but with a case the glass back on the s8 is much less of an issue

S8plus here. Kind of thinking of switching back to iPhone. Only because I've invested all my money there on apps. Or is it worth keeping the galaxy?

>apple in 2017

just light your money on fire instead

Mate 9

semi poor brah here

s7, one plus 3 or lg g5?

had a 6 plus before wasnt really a fan of apple

the only downside i can see to buying an s8+ is the note 8 is released in afew months

This isn't very helpful but I love my s8+. love it.

s8+, s8 user here, i don't like huge phones, i like a smaller phone typically because the larger ones don't stay in my back pocket, so i bought the s8, my mate bought the s8+ and now I'm jelly, fuck my back pocket, i'd rather have that savage awesome display

I hate curved edge displays

s7 is a great phone, if poor fag, no need for s8, the improvements are minimal save for the screen, i loved my s7, i only upgraded to the s8 because i cracked the screen on my s7

BTW - just a matter of opinion here... the best phone Samsung ever made was the s5, if you're really looking for a deal a gently used, unlocked s5 can be had for 100 bucks

how come?

agreed, they're fucking shitty to hold

i had a s5 before but i cracked it. using a iphone 6 now

good phone i agree but i dont really want to downgrade

The LG G6 has a glass back too. I'm talking about overall durability. It's certified for MIL-STD 810G, meaning it's durable against hi-temp, low-temp, temp shock, low pressure, sand, dust, drops, vibration, shit loads more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIL-STD-810
lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g6/quality

Even then the wide-angle lens is solid, plus no lag.

It looks shitty

youre shitty to hold... cunt

do you mean the screen itself, or things on the screen

The screen itself

>bullying samsung

daaaamn, somebody has a some butthurt rollin' for the curved screens. don't worry, your period will end in a few days girl.

>implying
It's why I'm sticking with the Note line. I can't stand the way curved edge screens look

nigga please

note 8 will have a curved meme screen

wouldnt reading things on an s8 be frustrating if the sides of the text curve round

I guess I'm sticking with my Note 5 for a while then.

Why not get a oneplus that has a nuce clean os instead of samsungs shit version?

Why didn't you wait for the Note 8? Or am I now a nieche audience?

i'll likely sell my s8+ when the note gets announced and put the money towards the note 8 when its released