Trump is dead to me now

>Trump is dead to me now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_strike
archive.fo/Jcevz
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
archive.fo/2RjHm
youtube.com/watch?v=xAKmfijlMZM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people#Vietnamese_victims_class_action_lawsuit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
wsj.com/articles/the-iraq-war-and-stubborn-myths-1428087215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the opposite

He betrayed us

IDK how he can make this right

He literally made the most reasonable move, a prompt surgical strike in response to a violation of human rights.

He is American what did you expect. Do you seriously expect that anyone with good intentions would be allowed to hold power there?

such a cancerous place

human rights violated everyday. Nobody gives a fuck about it

reminder of the all civilian deaths the other week by the US, oh but if it's 'collateral' it's fine, just a word they use to cover their ass

>now

America has been bombing Syria every day for the past 5 years. Nobody gave a fuck about that.

>surgical strike

Lol 23/60 missiles hit

We have being fucking up mena countries since afghanistan war and nobody gave a fuck untill now

That's part of the problem; the Rwandan genocide wouldn't had occurred if the US had acted in time, something that many criticize it for. The US gets criticized if it acts and if it doesn't.

And that's why they performed a surgical strike this time.

That doesn't mean it wasn't a surgical strike: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_strike

>surgical strike
>response to a violation of
shut the fuck up.

Why?

>why yes i indeed support mr trump

this is really great. so many people have made trumpfaggotry a big part of their online identities and now... JUST

Mr Trump is a friend of Europe's truck drivers

Are jews secretly Muslim?

> fuck the UN and international law, I know I'm right
Farewell, dear civilisation.

Literally the other way around

Made me think

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

>UN and international law
Literally everyone supported Trump's attack though.

All governments, republicans and democrats, nevertrumpers and liberals.

Trump did the right thing here from a political standpoint, he destroyed the russian narrative and showed the world that he means business and that he's not all talk.

As long as he doesn't escalate it further, his fans won't feel betrayed either.

The use of chemical weapons is banned by international law and the UN won't act. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, but is it right to leave a wrong unpunished?

Finally, we can get rid of this alt-right cloud surrounding this administration and move on. The sooner Banon and his cronies are neutralized the better

In the meanwhile, in Russia....

archive.fo/Jcevz

and sadly they're 100% right

literally trucks your synapses

Playing into the hands of ISIS would be not attacking ISIS but attacking Aleppo again....

Asad is probably the greatest ally of ISIS right now.

what a stinking pile of bullshits.

((((you))))

Yeah, but where is the evidence that it was Assad that used the chemical weapons?

They bombed an air base of Assad with no fucking reason whatsoever. "Associated with the chemical weapons" doesn't mean they caused it, had it, knew about it, created it, stored it, etc.

There was no investingation. No nothing. Some chemical weapons were set off, and for no fucking reason everyone thinks it was Assad. When he has been winning the war without them.

It's just weird that Hillary and Democrats wanted so badly to establish a no fly zone over Syria and at first opportunity, they bomb a Syrian air base.

>Yeah, but where is the evidence that it was Assad that used the chemical weapons?
Assad's government had chemical weapons just three years ago and they had supposedly destroyed them. There is no absolute evidence (and I think it would be impossible to obtain it), but there is a very strong likelihood.

He's a fucking puppet, i should have known but I was blinded.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

>the visible confusion and anger in a trumptards eyes as he tries to understand trump attacking assad
>like a small child seeing santa suckerpunch mickey mouse
enjoying this a bit too much lads

>those retards thought he was one of them
kek

The Assad regime >>>> Salafi """rebels""". I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck about his alleged human rights abuses considering the alternative is wholesale slaughter of religious minorities and all the collateral civilian casualties caused by western intervention

And the US also conjectured a false flag chemical attack on Syria.

There is no absolute evidence, but is a very strong likelihood.

Luckilly, likelihoods don't warrant sentences.

And this isn't even a likelihood. There is zero evidence that the weapons were employed by Assad.

It could've been him, it could've been the rebels stockpiling them in the wrong place, how do you know which one is it?

Why didn't the US just bomb both rebels and Syrian gov. to make sure if evidence means shit to them.

Of course the Russian government is going to say that. But who is the most likely culprit? Assad, who is known to have had chemical weapons, or the rebels?

>all the collateral civilian casualties caused by western intervention
Both sides are already murdering thousands of civilians without the West intervening. Do you want this to turn into Rwanda 2.0?

You're either a completely brain-dead or a delusional shill.

I don't give a shit what it turns into. We're already responsible for prolonging the war by funding and providing intelligence support to Jihadists as proxies against the Syrian government. The people of Syria and the people of America can only be further harmed by neocon mediated regime change.

OK, you can come back after you figure out how to make a decent argument, instead of resorting to lame insults and Putin's communiqués.

But you have no argument.

You think bombing a country is justifiable because likelihoods, regardless of the US's interests and plans to do so.

There's a likelihood, you're a retard, therefore it's okay to assume you are worthless having a discussion with because of likelihood, as you put it.

>You think bombing a country is justifiable because likelihoods, regardless of the US's interests and plans to do so.
No, I think it is justifiable to surgically strike a military base when a government has used chemical weapons against civilians and when prior evidence has shown that said government has had stockpiled chemical weapons in the past.

>There's a likelihood, you're a retard, therefore it's okay to assume you are worthless having a discussion with because of likelihood, as you put it.
Gee, I wonder why you and the Italian have to resort to insults when they run out of arguments.

>the rebels gassed themselves to make Assad look bad

thats what they call "fake news"

The Rwandans genocided the others right back, the whole world knew about it and couldn't do anything to stop it.

There hasn't been enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Assad is responsible. The burden of prove lies with those who wish to commit acts of war against a sovereign nation, not the peaceniks.

>decent argument
you provided none, you're resorting to any kind of logical fallacy.
>Putin's communiqués
Evidence points in the opposite direction, whilst on the other side you're just relaying on unfounded rumours. On one side we have some evidence (including OPCW reports) on the other side we have rumours (and evidence of an old plan to falseflag Syria). But sure Assad wished to commit seppuku right a week after making diplomatic efforts with European delegations. Makes total sense.
You're a fucking idiot.

archive.fo/2RjHm

>surgically strike
and shut the fuck up once and for all, there's nothing surgical in this move.
>prior evidence
Bullshits.
>have to resort to insults
there's nothing to argue with you to begin with.

>I think it is justifiable to surgically strike a military base when a government has used chemical weapons against civilians and when prior evidence has shown that said government has had stockpiled chemical weapons in the past.

Yeah, you're a retard.

Let me put it this way so you understand.

Argentinian average IQ is lower than both Italian and Portuguese average IQ

So it's likely you are dumber than both me and an Italian.

Therefore, you are not worth me wasting time with you, right? Because likelihoods. It's not an insult, it's likelihood.

>musical theme of this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=xAKmfijlMZM

People's faith can't be ruined so that easy. So you are traitor. Trump doesn't need supporters that turning away so easy.

>American "Democratic Process"

>Croatia

>you provided none, you're resorting to any kind of logical fallacy.
Which logical fallacy?

>On one side we have some evidence (including OPCW reports)
The same reports that say that Assad had chemical weapons?

>on the other side we have rumours (and evidence of an old plan to falseflag Syria)
Assad had chemical weapons three years ago, that's a fact. Civilians were attacked by a chemical weapon, probably sarin according to the WHO; that's another fact. What rumours are you talking about?

>But sure Assad wished to commit seppuku right a week after making diplomatic efforts with European delegations.
Which were completely worthless and didn't solve anything.

>You're a fucking idiot.
Great argument, you have convinced me, congratulations.

>and shut the fuck up once and for all, there's nothing surgical in this move.
"A surgical strike is a military attack which results in, was intended to result in, or is claimed to have resulted in only damage to the intended legitimate military target, and no or minimal collateral damage to surrounding structures, vehicles, buildings, or the general public infrastructure and utilities." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_strike

>Bullshits.
Why did the OPCW visit Syria then?

>there's nothing to argue with you to begin with.
No, you cannot argue, which is different.

he was fucked either way
>ignore the attack: look like someone who condones the murder of children
>responds to the attack: ruin relations with putin and assad

That first option is reasonable, the second is [autistic screeching]: the action.

National IQ is an average, and so the problem with that argument is that it fails to take into account more specific factors. A more case-relevant argument would be: I am making a more coherent argument than you, therefore is a strong likelihood than I have a higher IQ than you.

Or third option, don't ignore it, wait for investigation that Assad agreed to, act upon the conclusions of said investigation.

Bombing a random air base, with no relation to the chemical weapons, with no evidence on chemical weapons being used by Assad just makes no sense.

The US wanted to end air superiority of Syria, and took their small chance.

Trumpo just became Hillary.

>dr*mpf caring about foreign children dying

What did he mean by this?

What was the intention of his message?

No, no. Let me explain.

An average means half of people have lower IQ and the other half has higher IQ.

Since the average Argentinian IQ is lower than average Portuguese IQ, it means that more than half of Argentinians are dumber than me.

Therefore, it's likely your are dumber than me.

Therefore you're dumber than me.
Get it?
You're dumb because it's likely that you're dumber than me.

why so trumpfags all of sudden pretend to care about all those innocent civilians now. What happened to hating all "shitskins" and wanting all middle easterners out of their countries?

>wait for a dictator to willingly allow an investigation that will incriminate him before he allows us to look at the remains of the weapons he destroyed and preventing us from looking at the ones he's hidden

What effect did he expect this communiqué to have?

So when are we gonna incriminate Americans for their use of chemical weapons in Iraq(Depleted Uranium) and Vietnam?

He already did it. He already willingly allowed for an investigation.

they arent even fedora, just opportunists. they will ever cut anything off when they see it puts them off.

the irony is, no mater how many times those autists critically assert it with passion nobody else gives fuck

>Wut is median???

Oh, I get it, you're taking into account a general factor without considering specific factors.

It's sad that no one at all cares about any of the civilians. Everything is just
>trump this, trump that hahahaha fuck Sup Forums
They don't deserve any of this, Syria is a beautiful country with lots of great ancient history. It's sad how far the country has fallen. I hope it can get better once the war ends. Fucking USA government, always fucking up middle eastern countries

>Iraq
>depleted uranium
Get out shill, Iraq was developing nuclear weapons and when they were destroyed its obvious the waste was released everywhere
>Vietnam
Already destroyed our stockpile of napalm and paid reparations

With conditions you dumbfuck, which was the same shtick Saddam used years ago. It fucking appalls me how you have the nerve to call the argie dumb when you have the mental capacity of a fucking chicken

Depleted uranium is not a chemical weapon, it's merely a cheap widely available extremely dense metal useful for kinetic penetrators. You think they're going to use tungsten or something? That shits experience. It has unfortunate side effects of pollution but in a real war nobody gives a single shit about pollution when tank battles are going on.

>av·er·age
>a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.
>in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean
>>in particular the [...] median [...]

gtfo man, you're an embarassment

If everyone cares about religious minorities so much why don't they all just go to fucking Europe then?

I think that this confirms that Trump will not team up with the devil (putin).
Europe is saved.

>developing nuclear weapons
>paid reparations
>paid reparations
>paid reparations

Where are the proofs?

Everyone who isn't a sociopath (4% of the population) will, when faced with the reality of it, experience human emotions.

Though I think it's more a case of people being mad at being rused after everyone told them they were being rused and they were like "fuck off JIDF" thinking they were smart

>du
>not a chemical weapon
>shart education
>american warfare
Anglos are descended from the barbarians that destroyed Rome after all

I hate bulgarians so fucking much, gonna nuke sofia soon

What dictionary did you find that in? In the US it always refers to the arithmetic mean.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people#Vietnamese_victims_class_action_lawsuit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

If a "baby" is born with no brain it is not human at all, merely a flesh sack. It's like calling your monitor, mouse, and keyboard without the tower a "computer".

I missed the whole chemical attack news, but +12 million USD missile blast sounds like a reasonable retort. Sure all geopolitical parties agree.

What would Jesus think of Donald trump and all of his supporters(including the Sup Forums ones) as a Syrian man himself

>tfw r*ssians will be wiped off the face of the earth
>tfw r*ssian children will be beat to death with clubs so that their heads burst open like ripe fruit
>tfw r*ssian women will be first massraped and then shoot in the head afterwards
>tfw r*ssian babies will be swung from their feet against trees and then impaled on poles
>tfw old r*ssians will be broken one bone at a time until they internally bleed to death
>tfw r*ssian """"""men"""""" will be forced to watch all of this and only after everyone else is dead they'll be tortured to death
>if they're not castrated and lobotomised into mindless sex slaves
can't wait tbqh

>Sup Forumsturds must defend their wannabe authoritarian president site-wide to make the butthurt stop

He would ask for the blood of all alawi dogs

dog bless trump :D

Kek at criticizing Americans for using DU shells when all your tanks have shells with DU.

>shekels cures all those diseases america created

>Iraq
>WMDs
You do know the only chemical weapons Saddam had were the ones America gave to him back when America was allied. Your claim was that he was building nukes which is false.
LMAO
wsj.com/articles/the-iraq-war-and-stubborn-myths-1428087215

yeah I'm ignoring specific factors

Like you ignore the specific factor of there being no evidence that Assad did it.

Your argument is that likelihood of = certainty
Your argument is that "association" means "causation"
Your argument is that having means using.

Clearly you have a brain and yet...

Evidence that he has them, doesn't mean he used them.

Rebels also were proven to have them and use them.

And yet we're still waiting for the US bombing the rebels.

So what's your problem with be ignoring specific factors.

You're comparing Iraq to Syria?
Saddam to Assad?
Damn maybe it's this time you will find those dam webons of muss detructshun like when you found them in Iraq.

So are Americans not human?

>eurofags try to invade Russia
>fail every time
>lose half their continent

>Invade Russia
>Successfully take the capital
>Conquer everything up to and including Neva

lol?

>he's a Putin shill
There's no point arguing with the dumb but it pleasures me to know that you're asshurt

>America gave Saddam chemical weapons
Not really, it was the French, Italian and British who gave him the capacity to build but overall it was Russians that coerced him to build them

>homosexuals who cut off their own balls, dress up like women and get cucked for progress
VS
>battlehardened Russian alpha males who kill homos on the spot
Who wins?

get rekt lmao