She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

Bang

get my crew to man the harpoons

Eat asshole and fill soft pussy with cum

Alert the local obongos on whereabouts of the fabled elephaneminist, a mythical creature that when struck yields food for a century.

eat that asshole

Accept her advances, pay for her drink and your own, leave the bar with her, let her know that your car is parked round the corner and that you will come and collect her, walk round and start your car, get a nice long run up and plough her down, sacrificing your own life if necessary.

Tell her I'll let her suck my cock as long as i can turn the lights off, she swallows, and doesn't use her hands, then leaves immediately afterwards

Is that a fat Asian women? RARE. Would bang for unique experience

play with her belly and fuck every hole she has. Including that big belly button. I might cum in that.

>Including that big belly button

That's something to try

flirt back, hopefully fuck her that night.

Make sure to get her number, text her late at night if I really am thirsting for pussy

honestly, stick my dick in her butt crack through that hole, not even in her asshole, then cum.

Oh yes. She's in fact super-RARE, being Japanese (with only 3 percent obesity).

What a turn-on.

Belly-hole secks sounds so erotic. I mean it's like being fucked & sucked at the same time by softness.

It would be fun to hotdog her.

Probably bang, have something lined up the next morning so I have to leave, ignore for a while after she gets super clingy. Deny everything if questioned. Rinse repeat. Another fatty in the books.

Open the fridge to distract her then call the zoo for their runaway hippo

TFW you will never hump a Japanese Fuck-Blimp.

But what if she's reasonable? I.e she gets you don't want a standard relationship.

Cum and fart

Eat that ass!!!!

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Would smash/10
See sits on small asian girls BTW its kinda saucy

run like a fucking nigga

She'd make an excellent dominant chick.

You step out of line, she just pins you down.

I would fuck the shit outta her!!!

I would ask her out, start a relationship, give her lots of respect...and then bang her.

Fuck her until my dick Is the same colour as her top and my balls are emptier than her calories

kek

jerk myself off with her fat roles

this

Ask if she has a sister half her size

slam pokazuna

I would fuck that big ass until I dumped a load into her uterus

Would find the number on captain Achab in my phone ontact list as quickly as possible...

second post best post
/thread

she's looking good enough for a poke

I fuck her buttcheeks.

> sshhh
> you don't need to say anything
> you just need to drink this

hands her a slim shake

Spank that big booty.

I would pull out my CC...