How do we defend our saviour?

How do we defend our saviour?

The cucks and SJWs of the degenerate left are out to incriminate an honest and good man because of they cannot get over losing.

If their lies and false stories work, it would mean the end of any opportunity to take America back and they'll put Hillary or some other cuck or nigger in there.

We need to launch an operation to rescue our man. Any ideas? Im seriously thinking nation-wide shutdown and strikes if he is impeached. We are the only ones who actually work so it would hit these entitled millenials hard and bring the country to a halt.

This could be the civil war of our time. Stand up and be ready to defend our democracy. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/
thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
youtube.com/watch?v=XivoPqvLuwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

yup. that's some Grade A bait right there.

Please try to start a civil war so we can watch you get killed on live television

>Good and honest

LOL.

>cannot get over losing
And so many who voted for him are now against him, because Hillary wasn't elected?

Sure..

This isn't really good bait, to be honest. Too well written, plus it fails to use qualifiers such as 'libtard' and 'dumbocrat' which are hallmark Republican signs of a mature debate.

Fuck off cuckboy. Just let Jamal and Abdul shove their AIDS infested dicks in your mother while you jerk off... We know you love it.

Republican anger at Trump is growing.

How long do you think the Great White Dope is going last?

You gave yourself away, non-yankee shill.

The more you idiots say that this is because he "won" (He didn't, America is a totally fucked democracy which gives more power to less populated areas) the more sad you look.

like, really sad man. I'd feel bad for you if you weren't constantly endangering my family and wellbeing by supporting this asshole.

Ever notice when someone has evidence, the first thing they do is present it. When they don't have evidence, they tease it and cite "a source".

when trump was talking dirty on that bus, the very first thing you heard was him saying "grab em by the pussy".

this is how I know every bit of bullshit coming from CNN , MSNBC, HUFFPO etc is just that. BULLSHIT.

if there was even a shred of evidence that he has done anything wrong, it would have already be jammed down our throat. It's just that simple.

GO SUCK YOUR TRUMP DILDO FAGGOT THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS YOU SHITSTAIN REDNECK FUCK4BRAINS TRUMP SLUT!!! FUCKING WHITE TRASH SHIT EATING MOTHER FUCKER...

What exactly is he 'saving' us from, again?

Fuck you dickbrains. Your people want to bring more Mexicans and Mudslimes into this country... That is terrible for our wellbeing.

You people are too stupid to see the irony.

Maybe if /your guy/ wasn't such a brain dead fucking retard then this wouldn't have happened.

This.

They are effectively staging a coup. Too bad our country is full of libtard morons who don't have an ounce of critical thinking.

Maybe if he went 10 mins without flipflopping...

"O Allah, Trump is one of your servants, you control him and his fate. Command him – willingly or not – to serve the best interests of Muslims and eliminate oppression done to them. Spare us from his evil deeds and guide him on the right path"
middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/

thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
Saudi Arabia plans to invest $40B in US infrastructure

Looks like Trump just gave into the Muslims. So much for keeping them out of the country. Kek

There is no defending him really, he's a goddamn fucking moron who's failed to deliver on anything, went back on being the hardest working president ever, and keeps getting himself in trouble with a press he knows can basically crucify him. Not to mention how he brought us to the edge of World War III because of his retard daughter.

I'm tired of caring. You guys go on without me. I'm gonna kill myself so I don't have to listen to both sides choking on shit.

I know when a non-american is shilling Trump because they bring up the civil war, anyone who lives in America knows how unlikely a civil war would be right now

>an honest and good man

>we need to defend him everyone is being so mean to him!!1!

aren't his supporters all about trying to break down PC culture and the whole "special snowflake" thing? Or is that only played up when it's politically convenient?

It's not just him, but rather, the GOP *around* him doing as they please because they know he's not sharp enough to figure out just *what* they're doing. He is dangerously incompetent.

You fail to realize Trumpanzees are basically the evil counterpart of the already awful SJWs, they're such fucking easily butthurt snowflake faggots. Just like their god emperor.

>How do we defend our saviour?
By letting liberals cry and destroy themselves.

The rest of the world is already disgusted by them. They're doing our work for us.

Just let them be. They're self-destructive fucktards that can't figure out if a cock makes them a man or a woman. You think they can actually accomplish anything significant?

Cuckmeat detected.

I love how the only 'defense' disenfranchized Trumpsters can come up with is
>libtards
though I'm still seeing bits of
>cuck
here and there.

We don't have to. Trump is imploding all on his own, lol.

Every day brings a new crisis.

Gee, it's like a fuckton of Republicans said he was unfit for office.

Good luck with that, friend. You people think you're the only sane ones, and there's a saying about that.

Oh shit

Start waterboarding this nut-fuck right now and don't stop until he confesses. He's so stupid he doesn't realize he's talking and tweeting himself straight to Gitmo and the death penalty.

Trump is so crazy and dumb that the GOP Congress doesn't quite know how to work with him. That's a pretty bad part of his presidency, he has his party with control of both house and senate and they don't even know how to make it work.

Bring the civil war, "snowflakes" been buying guns since the first of the year.

This is what happens when you let the same people who used to spam
>DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?!
have voting power.

The level of your stupidity reaches trumpumental proportions.

I love all the nigger haters and nazis that are too dumb to realize that they've been co-opted by a life long democunt who discovered birtherism and is now letting the world see that his followers are dumb as shit, and that the cuckservatives in this country are all just corrupt douchebags who would rather chase a dollar like a kike than actually help their nation.
American politics is totally fucked, both sides.

Well, you stupid faggots keep falling for bait threads that are MEANT to get you salty and triggered. And that's fucking pathetic.

Guess this is why the Saudis were left off the ban

I see a lot of butt-hurt and accusations. I see a lot of insults but what i never see are assertions or arguments based on fact.

I see a lot of people calling him stupid. some of you are doing it between scoops of your top ramen trying to figure out how you are going to keep the lights on. Some of you are doing it after jerking it furiously thinking about someone else fucking their girl that they don't actually have yet.

Mr. Trump is a success story and is iconic of the American Dream. Even Barry Sortoro agreed before he started punching holes in his shit legacy. One I'm ashamed I voted for.

I also see people shitting on his lack of progress. you are the same type of people that go into a hotel room, lock the door, smoke a half pound of meth and bitch at the maid staff a week later when they finally come out of the room about how dirty it is. If you fucks keep blocking the maid, this shit will never get clean.

He could ,, COULD get everything done that he promised but with he obstructionist dickbags he constitutionally must work with, the only way to do that is to become the fascist the left are accusing him of being.

And I get it, you are all butt hurt over the electoral college. Those of you bothered by it should think about baseball. How is it won. Is it won by runs, or hits. I think you can say objectively, the better team is the one with the most hits, but what counts is runs, therefore players will do things like make sacrafice plays. It might cost them a hit, but will get them a run.

Trumps campaign ran that way. He played to the rules of the system that all the players argreed to. He had a fraction of the funding, no support from MSM and a sitting administration acting against him and he still won. There is recorded, documented and verifiable instances of voter fraud and election fraud and he still won.

if you got your wish and we could go back in time and go by the popular vote, Both players would have played the game differently.

Glad at least two other people see the obvious. Reminds me of the video of chicks peeing on him that somehow never appeared.

Libs are fucking desperate. Trump will grow into the position and hit his stride right before mid-terms. Screencap this.

Underrated post

HOLY SHIT XDDDD LOL LIBTARDS ARE ALL FUCKING CUCKS :DDD LOL DO U LIKE TO WATCH UR FAMILY BEING RAPED BY MUDSLIMSSES???? XDD FUCKING RETARDS LOLOLOLOL HITLER DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG YOU STUPID CUCKS ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED KYS IM NOT EVEN JOKING UR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH XDDD LOLOL GET CUCKED LIBTARD HAHAHAHHAHHAH I WISH U WOULD JUST KYS CUZ UR OPINION IS FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHH CUKCUCKCUKCUCKCCUCKUCCKUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKKJCUKCUCCKCUCKKCUCKKCUCUCKCUUCKCUJCKJKCKYXKCKKCUKCGEHWOSNFBIEPAMFFJO

Is that why Republicans are freaking out over Trump's behavior?

Triggered liberal.
The endless tears.
Moar tears.

With ice cream. Everyone gets a scoop and we can all feel better about each other.

all the people in solid blue states that knew their vote didn't count for shit might have gone out and voted without an EC. Trump might have decided to play dirty. All sorts of things could have gone differently so don't act like the popular vote was any more relevant than the EC.

That said there are place that I part ways with the man, specifically net neutrality, session's anti pot position and our involvement in syria, but even the things I disagree with him on I understand and don't jump up and down like a raped ape.

sure, the man is less than eloquent publicly, but I've read some of your shitstain posts and have determined that half of you motherfuckers sound like tarzan, frankenstein or corky.

so if you got a legitimate beef with the guy, bring it. But all your histrionic trump derangement syndrome only serves to remind me every day i made the right decision in abandoning the democratic party and backing the guy who will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

No one gives a shit what republicans think.
No one gives a shit what democrats think.

Why do you give a fuck what anyone, aside from the people, think? You fucking sheep.

And I call you a sheep because you follow the ringleaders around like a fucking sheep, watching their every action.

The military would side with us. Most of them vote for Trump and respect mattis.

Trump literally didn't earn or deserve ANY of his money. He had rich parents. Fucking anybody can become successful if they have billionaires as parents. It's no achievement.

Look... the whole prank was to get him elected.
We had no follow-up plan for what to do if he actually GOT elected.

According to a poll that came out a week or two ago Trump would still beat Hillary and only 3% of his voters regret it.

/thread

Hикaкoгo тoвapищa, мы пpивeдeм вoйнy

What is "jealousy" for $500, Alex.

Not really

You literally bring no arguments, you just repsond to shitposts and serious arguments using overused meme-word such as "triggered", " libtard", "liberal tears", " cuck".

Actually he did very bigly btw especially when you consider that Gary Johnson took millions of votes away from him and denyed him co, mn and nm.

He did win and by a comfortable margin

I thought the modern colloquial was "cucktard"

>And I get it, you are all butt hurt over the electoral college.

>you

Watching him fly away in that helicopter is going to be immensely satisfying.

Exactly you'd think with the leaks about him from how much ice cream he gets to what brand of Android phone he has that there would be actual damning leaks with cuted and trackable proof of his "crimes".

Civil war 2.0 is going to be a breddy gud time if you think about it. It won't last longer than a week and it will be pissed off redneck gun owners vs a bunch of fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos. My body is ready

Approval rating

The people who think blacklivesmatter is a justified and honest movement and those that think you can cut your dick off and become a womyn.

>Implying he'll actually be in the White House

Ready for which part? Rednecks with guns or for the dildos? Just sayin...

You sound triggered

Both actually on a side note I'm not sure I can handle the lulz it will produce from both sides

>If their lies and false stories work

Trump could literally murder someone on life television and his followers would still claim it's made up by "the liberal mainstream" media.

I don't know how to defend someone who has made powerful mortal enemies of

>every establishment politician of all parties
>news media
>social media
>all democrats
>all liberals
>many republicans
>many conservatives

if hillary can get away with breaking the law because comey said she didn't have intent (which btw is not a pre-requisite, he made that up so he wouldn't be the FBI director who got her charged), then the same kind of people can get trump impeached without any hard evidence.

Sorry you're delusional kid, getting played like the fiddle you are

Libs are weak. Remember we have the military on our side.

>merkel
>being a boss
She's too busy watching Germany get raped by muslims.

So do it pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=XivoPqvLuwk

Expose them to all

And thats when happens

>delusional
yes we are the delusional ones. what's the chance Hillary is winning the presidency, again?

point of order.
Do you understand that doesn't refute my point. I think the EC is horribly flawed, and so does trump, but you go into the game playing by the rules established, not the ones you THINK should be in place.

but on the plus side the EC does have a nice firewall against massive voter fraud.

>The cucks and SJWs of the degenerate left
It isnt the left or the dumb ppl, its the ppl controlling the dumb horde, dont fight the horde cut of the heads leading them.

>Trump is a proven traitor to the USA
>"B-but I voted for him? I'm too prideful to admit I made a mistake."

Actually he did.

In 8 years

he's not my fucking savior. he's just the lesser of two evils.
that shitty thing you're doing calling him everyone else's savior is turning him off to people.

>trump is a proven savoir to the USA
>I voted for him and I will again
FTFY

do batteries last that long?

cite your evidence or shut the fuck up. I thought all that was explained clearly in the flow chart.

>She's too busy watching Germany get raped by muslims.

Muslims make up 5% of the population and have hardly any influence in politics and the economy. They aren't raping anyone. Also people do not automatically become German citizens by being born here.

Unlike in America. Where to Latinos gain the right to stay by simply dropping a child there. That way their number grows and they gain voting rights. There is a reason most companies offer the services in Spanish. Not company in Germany offers its services in Trukish or Arabic.

>he's just the lesser of 2 evils
>people actually still believe this
>b b b but the emails and benghazi and Comet Pizza

Why aren't they raping anyone? I mean really, they should get in on he action asap

You really don't

Amazing how many national secrets can be spilled in a week or two.

not all the secrets are out.....

I voted trump, but for their sake, hopefully the dems will realize how shitty she is and not let her be the DNC candidate again. Why did so many backwoods, rural Americans get out and vote? To stop obama 2.0. It worked and we'll do it again.

well. to be to be fair, there are some servicemen who are against Trump. Check out this Hillary supporter here.

Her emails were a big deal. Why downplay that she destoryed emails while they were under subpoena and played the "oops card" blatant obstruction of justice.

The fact that she's a liberal makes it true as well that it didn't matter who ran against her that person had to win. Goursech shows this.