It's officially contrarian to like TFA , what's your favorite part from the movie? This is mine...

It's officially contrarian to like TFA , what's your favorite part from the movie? This is mine. Also what age did you grow out of the "prequels are good" meme

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGLqYr-pUvM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im proud to announce that i STILL havent seen it. Because im not a man-child.

What, you like zootopia or something?

The prequels werent good, theyre objectively bad movies that had god toer fluff for fans to sink their teeth into.

The problem is that TFA is just worse and the by product of playing it safe to pander to the rlm crowd. So people end up favoring the old stank when the new stank ends up being worse.

TFAs just forgettable at best, and has the worst soundtrack of any SW movie.

Not this shit again. TFA was good though.

The only arguments i've seen against the film are the same tired shit:
>muh blacks
>muh woman lead (alternatively muh mary sue)
>muh rehash of A New Hope

The first two are insubstantial, and not even worth addressing.
There are many similarities in the plot but not so much to be considered a rehash or ANH 2.0.

Its contrarian to say revenge isnt a masterpiece and one of the best in the franchise. Fuck this agenda driven action flick TFA which just coasts off nostalgia with zero pace and depth. I Was bored shitless after 15 minutes

This

I'm tires of hipster faggots on this bored saying the prequels are good, and TFA is bad.

I literally can't remember a theme from TFA, and I've seen it several times.

You are a lying bitch, I bet you haven't seen it once. This isn't pokemon, every movie or tv show doesn't need a theme. Just because your animes about lolis have real kawaii songs before they start doesn't mean the show isn't shit

>manchild
>proud of not seeing a movie

who's really the manchild here

Rekt

Any scene with Han Solo. Ford stole the spotlight.

Muh lack of exposition
Muh "it'll be explained in the sequel"
Muh contradiction of established lore

No no the mary sue think effect the whole movie.
It hinders all story arc and tension and character development.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGLqYr-pUvM
A theme I could temember off the top of my head if you asked me what their theme sounded like.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM
Barely rang a bell even after listenening to it.

The movie had shitty, forgettable music. Sorry that you're so triggered by this.

Actually know that I think about it, the only real problem is the second one. The rest are just me being nitpicky

>Any scene with Han Solo. Ford stole the spotlight.

This. His death was the only good scene in the film.

You're just mad that a lack of a theme is the only negative point your little mind can think of

>Movie has a lack of theme
>Movie isn't automatically discarded
What has the world come to

Cast these two

All I did was agree with the user I replied to. Is your self identity based on TFA being a flawless movie? Because there's no reason for you to be this upset that the music sucked.

it bothered me that the falcon was too agile and survived several impacts with the ground

You sound pretty mad.

You know deep in your heart that you are spouting a shitty excuse to ride the band wagon on this shit board, just be yourself don't rely on others so much. Ecspecially in this community. You matter and you can be something great if you put your mind to it

No it never hit the ground in that scene

Why are their eyes so slanted

F.A.S.

not an argument

Just because you can not retort does not mean it isnt an argument

Not him but saying something isn't worth addressing is actually not an argument.

Nah, I didn't find the soundtrack memorable. I guess two people can share a negative opinion, funny how that works eh?

I unironically loved everything about kylo ren. His existence casts the force in a more nuanced light, and he managed to be both funny and intimidating.

Relax boy

TFA was pure shit and you have to live with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

I guess I'm not mad at your opinion, I'm mad at how the concensus changed over night for the prequels. It's fake and forced and I just assumed everyone is faking and trolling. I'm sorry

If you want to be the ultimate contrarian, say you like mockbusters.
Especially shitty animated mockbusters, nobody likes those.

>ywn get goosebumps listening to a Star Wars character theme again
>ywn know shit's about to go down because the orchestra is picking up
>ywn get excited over hearing the first 3 notes from a brass instrument and realizing a character you like is about to make an entrance
>someone is fucking ok with this

the only genuinely enjoyable part of this movie was the fight between finn and that stormtrooper who calls him a traitor

They have fantastic o-faces. If nothing else.

not an argument.

Fanservice: The Movie

Anybody who thinks TFA is good is probably a child, or has the mind of one. It was ANH 2.0 but more 'progressive' and worse in every way. If you really want to do a Star Wars movie, write an original story that takes place in the same universe. or just remake the original trilogy.

The soundtracks were one of the best parts of episodes 1-6 you mong

Nice picture of you, it's me vs. The Retard Army.

And you are losing

>tfw you hated the film because it's yet another bad star wars movie and disservice to the original trilogy but then you remember RLM thought it was an awesome return to form for the franchise so you're now an edgy contrarian to call it out for the shit it was

I think you're reading too much into their review user. They said it was competent and it created characters that make you interested in what happens next. That's it. You don't have to love the movie, but please don't be an idiot and pretend the prequels were somehow better.

Episode 1 and 2 have horrible OSTs

Some Sup Forums nu-males thought that new Kylo Ren Disney princess just hit too close to home...

(terrible useless sjw reboot btw)

Kylo vs Finn is my favorite part.

Tfa gets a lot of hate for being a copy of ep4 but ep1 is literally a copy as well. Not to mention pt fags LOVE stacking up tfa against the content of THREE movies (pt) while ignoring that if only stacked against tpm, tfa utterly destroys it.
I'm just eagerly awaiting the day there are an equal number of st movies to pt movies, so that the impotent pt fags are once and for all silenced in their irrelevance forever. For now it's an unfair gang up, but soon. Soooon.

TFA is basically one of those bad tabletop campaigns where the dm couldnt think of anything original or interesting so he just tries to shove iconic shit at you with slight differences hoping youll get the references and like it.

Rey even feels like someones bad tabletop character.