Why do men tend to kill themselves at much higher rates than women?

Why do men tend to kill themselves at much higher rates than women?

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most women don't have to live with women, whereas most men do live with a woman

Because of women

Because women dont have to do anything in life for whatever reason

Equal attempts. Men just succeed more.

C: because trees don't grow outside.

Hahahahha

Most societies force men to be the laborer and provider thus causing more stress women don't deal with.
As for Robin Williams, his dementia was getting really bad and did not want to live the rest of his life like that, let alone giving his family terrible memories before he dies. I respect him for stepping out before his storm hit.

Women are not quite bright enough to perceive the crushing meaninglessness what is existence.
Their philosophy doesn't extend much beyond shows and reality TV.

Statistically? Because women attempt suicide for attention, men follow thru

Actually women attempt suicide something like 3 times as often as men.

They are attempts for attention

Men just succeed more.
Women's suicide attemp is to eat 5 aspirin.
Men eat a shotgun.

Stuff that fulfills men's lives has been taken away: community, national identity, Christian values and brotherhood. Men's depression rates are through the roof and continuing to grow.

Most women are happy with iPhones, multiple boyfriends, gossip, TV etc etc etc

#SUICIDEGAP

kek

#SUICEDEPRIVILEGE

Because men get shit done.

This is true actually, but top kek

Women predominantly use overdose as the prefered means of suicide which has a very low success rate where as men use hanging or gunshot which is really effective.

Men tend to choose extremely violent deaths by their own accord when committing suicide.

The same reason animals don't kill themselves.

White males have the highest suicide rates because we are the most human. We have the weight of the world on our shoulders. All we want is a good family with loving wife and children in a safe neighborhood, and instead we get cheating whores, snowflake children, crime-ridden nigger cities, and TV reminders of how starving niggers in Africa keep reproducing and continuing the suffering despite the billions of dollars in aid sent there. We have to be told to accept the creation of extra genders. We get the worst deal out of any racial situation and are easily labeled racists despite pussy ass white liberals being the ones leading their causes.

What needs to change is these fucking pussy ass white liberals sucking nigger dick. Grow a pair of balls, be proud of your goddamn skin color, and stop thinking you owe anyone anything. If your friend Tyrone is a good guy, great! Don't go fucking fighting for him you stupid pushover.
Stop involving yourself in other people's causes. You are throwing pearls to swine. Am I say go full blown racist nigger hater like me? No.

Stop being a pussy. When someone calls you white boy you call them a fucking nigger. Start standing up for yourself. Start defending your right to be here. Start realizing that we all rolled the same dice in life, some got really fucked, others got really blessed. But what you do with the new game is entirely up to you. Your ancestors are not you, nor are your children responsible for your mistakes. Each person is responsible for themselves. Don't bow down to nobody. If someone tells it wrong, you fucking correct them even if it means a bad image in other peoples eyes. At least you'll be able to live with yourself instead of nodding your head to some nigger crying "It's a gun problem" when you know damn well a nigger city and a white city are not the same thing.

What was this thread about again?

It's only equal because the numbers include self harm as an attempt. So Courtney the wrist cutter is considered a suicide attempt statistic.

Because they're not real men

>Why do men tend to kill themselves at much higher rates than women?

Men's needs are simple, direct, and pretty basic. But thanks to women (of the modern age), that yearning for simplicity becomes too complex and overwhelming. Men's goals become too far to reach at times, where depression becomes a problem, leading to suicide,

What are your goals in life? What if I told you, "you'll never achieve them, no matter how hard you work"? ...then what's the purpose of your life?

Never mind a good career, how about the whole 'leave it to beaver' scene. House in a good safe neigbhbourhood, loyal wife, well-adjusted kids,....But you're too poor to live in a safe neighbourhood, your wife only married you because you impressed her with that spoiler and spinning rims you put on your shitty hatchback (now she spends all your money on her hair extensions and informerical skin cream to look young), and your kids are consumer-whores too tuned in to their smartphone that your daughter doesn't notice she's getting fingerbanged every morning on a bus, while your son turns sucks the cock because he thought homosexuality was a cool trend he saw on youtube. And you? Once you realize the woman you married isn't who you thought she would be, you turn to prostitutes for that human connection and intimacy, but the issue is, she's just a prostitute and nothing is real (just the 5 second tingling feeling you get when you cum on her, then the overwhelming feeling of regret and shame that "this" is what you have to resort to feel something).

lol, sure I'm joking, but it's a point adding to larger picture. There are many social diseases in the western world that cause simple desires and goals to be so complex and out of reach, we lose sight of 'self' and become depressed. ....and of course putting you on the path of suicide.

Facts

This but not in such a douchey way. They have nowhere near the responsibility that men have. They go their entire lives without the reality check that is life. I envy their naive existence.

I'm Supporting my GF through college. I'm in crippling debt. We haven't been able to move out of parents place. She doesn't understand why I have suicidal thoughts. She just keeps on enjoying life.

Women are weak and inferior compared to men. It's much harder for a woman ro pull off the easiest of tasks

Old guy here, it's known women don't cope with workplace stress, or stress in general, as well as men.

Because being a man is harder than being a woman. Also men tend to think about the big picture and are more introspective/self aware.

Almost got me, I knew it was Roosevelt at Internment Camps

See Or afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

patriarchy

I'm Mexican and I agree with this.

Not sure about that...

White males lose testosterone at a rapid rate shrinking their already small dicks into a clit. From there on they produce estrogen in their later years and can only remenise about their GnR/ACDC years

you gotta fix it yourself
sometimes fixing yourself means ending yourself

Why only white, you pathetic cuck?

Because we cant take womens shit any more

Xactly! Men rule at doing dumbass shit.

/thread

Lack of emotion control. It will stabilize soon

Because we deal with all of the real shit in the world. We also see our problems as things that need to be fixed, instead of just things we can bitch about.

>No complete count is kept of suicide attempts in the U.S.; however, each year the CDC gathers data from hospitals on non-fatal injuries from self-harm.

>494,169 people visited a hospital for injuries due to self-harm. This number suggests that approximately 12 people harm themselves for every reported death by suicide. However, because of the way these data are collected, we are not able to distinguish intentional suicide attempts from non-intentional self-harm behaviors.

>Females attempt suicide three times more often than males. As with suicide deaths, rates of attempted suicide vary considerably among demographic groups. While males are 4 times more likely than females to die by suicide, females attempt suicide 3 times as often as males.

because we don't know what to do with our extra 25% pay

They throw tantrums like children and attempt to make themselves the center of attention. They do not cope with stress well.