That's a beautiful building. Look at that wrought ironwork. Gorgeous stone work as well...

That's a beautiful building. Look at that wrought ironwork. Gorgeous stone work as well. I'll bet that building stands for 1000 years with competent maintenance.

I hate seeing niggers try and role play as whites, stop dressing up and go back to the field nigger

Too bad they won't let you in. Smoking leaves there isn't allowed.

"...nininger Hall"

kek.

Lol when I first looked at the sign on the left I thought it said nigger hall on the bottom

Buy seriously, my class FB page has been blowing up all over this photo.

What do you think. Is he right?

same kek

Affirmative Action doesn't apply to military academies, does it?

>That's a beautiful building. Look at that wrought ironwork. Gorgeous stone work as well.

Are you blind? It looks like old shit.

Pic related is a beautiful building.

>negresses
>in uniform
MUH DICK

2015 grad here. Degenerate shitskins have free reign over West Point now.

Any other grads in here?

It does user. (Ive seen that shit first hand)

Somehow i know none of these whores will be assigned to frontline duty after graduation

>Affirmative Action doesn't apply to military academies, does it?

Military academies are literally ground zero for affirmative action. Nothing will help your military career more than being a woman or a minority.

The Army and West Point have publicly stated that they want their demographics to match the United States. Trust me, there are a ton of retarded/fat minorities and women at the academy.

Aww, did you go quartermaster and your mean CO made you cry when he realized how much of a fuck up you were?

>tfw i never got to go to West Point

Kek, shitskin detected. I'll bet you are apart of the black fraternity there.

And I went armor btw. what about you shitskin?

>Nininger

>tfw went to Annapolis
Honestly Naval was just as bad...

I was AD, which is about as REMF as a combat arms branch could be. I've been out for longer than you've been in uniform.

But I'm not trying to stormfag up the place.