Star trek cups

why were their cups so tiny?

maybe the cups are normal size and people got really big

probably just for a laugh

you think those small cups are funny motherfucker? fuck you

Because they can have an infinite amount of drink... Large portions only make sense in a pre-scarcity society.

if some bald guy came in with those cups and said "let's drink from these cups" i would laugh

You can ask the replicator for more tea, but not less.

Seriously though, the replicator creating then recycling something probably isn't that efficient so it makes sense to use smaller portions to reduce waste.

KEKTAIN KEK-KEK KEKARD OF THE KEK.S.S. KEKERPRISE REPRESENTING THE KEKNITED KEKERATION OF KEKETS is entitled to only 4 small cups of Cardassian semen rations a day.

I mean, he loved tea apparently. Wouldn't he want more than just a gulp?

Take your nigger loving DS9 horseshit and fuck off back to a Bajoran wormhole.

I assume you can specify to the computer what quantity you'd like of your favorite replicated foodstuffs.

>a gulp
He's Capitaine Jean Luc Picard, not Guy Fieri

>gulping tea
you really need lessons on how to consume food

what the fuck is going on in this thread

>likes Star Trek
>is racist
??

gulped tea is delicious, you're missing out tomodachi

Thats true,
for all my trek knowledge i cannot reconcile why their cups were so small.
umm.
maybe they're really thin, like the replicator can maximize fluid to cup ratio.
maybe there's programmable sizes like that 'tea cup' size, or space tea cup, because i know racktaginos came in like a normal coffee cup.

puzzling.
also, this the best thread on Sup Forums atm, well done op.

Guys here's how I make my tea, critique it please.

>boil water
>put tea in a cup
>put boiling water into cup
>pour honey into the cup
>wait like 5 mins
>stir it and squeeze the bag
>bin the teabag
>put milk in
>stir it
>wait a bit more
>start drinking

I only just got around to watching TNG and the four TNG movies, why did Data have to die? I'm a little broken up here
Those are some tiny cups though OP.

Because Wrath of Kahn made a bunch of money and they've been chasing that dragon ever since.

Prune Juice? Really?

If the prime timeline had been conitnued, his consciousness resurfaces in b4, and he becomes the captain of the enterprise when picard retires.

but they instead decide to blow up romulus, then new timeline then blow up vulcan so who the hell knows now.

Geordi also gets command of the columbia. and the cardies and feregi join the federation. all around fun stuff.

Star Trek is a docu-drama about how liberalism will invariably bring you to the very brink of destruction and only being heavily armed can prevent it

4U

Bookfags get out. You already saw what happened to Star Wars Bookfags.

faggot

>Not removing the teabag before you add the honey
Why not just put the honey directly in the bin and save the hassle?
>5 minutes of brewing
Far too long

some of those books were good though
also geodi's galaxy-class was seen in that dumb voyage finale trying to stop crazy-ass janeway from fucking with the timeline
which she did....

Explain the honey dilemma

Well I'll just pretend that him coming back via B-4 is canon
It feels cruel having a character that can live and do good for centuries more to die so early.

also last time i checked, muh trek canon hasn't been made 'legendary' ;^)

>milk

Your mind has been so rattled by those b...books that you don't even know you're confusing Captain Kim's Akira class ship with Geordi's potential future as a Captain of a Galaxy Class ship in Voyager's "Timeless."

He did the data transfer, that happened in the film, and it ends with him singing's data's song from the first epsiode.
i think its pretty confirmed.
where shinzon got a rare noonian sung robot...iunnno..

Teabags absorb liquid, that's why you squeeze them. You're wasting your honey sweetening the bag which you then throw away.

Trek lit isn't a "has been."

it's a "never was."

I tried without the milk and it's shit, go fuck yourself you stupid cunt

you're right i am a meat popsickle.

When I have tea tomorrow morning I'll follow your advice and put the honey in after the removal of the teabag

The okuda's and trek staff were involved in most of the good ones, like aftermath
(though i will say sisko coming back was fucking stupid)

>lactose intolerant weak genetics

kek