What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_plans_proposed_before_and_during_the_Bosnian_War#Carrington.E2.80.93Cutileiro_plan
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Multiculturalism.

Yugoslavia died for your sins. Don't make the same mistakes.

tribalism and deep pockets of deep state

don't listen to this millenial retard spouting memes he picked up online

there was no multiculturalism in yugoslavia, because the name itself suggests unification of common culture along with the 'slav' part itself.

too good to be true
it has to go down

We are split on religion and politicians like corrupt Democrats fuck over %50 of the country. Is that anything like Yugoslavia was?

muh big serbia happend

Shut up man, just fucking go with it.

I'm probably older than you.

my parents told me christians muslims we. lived in peace and there was no hate while tito was alive

my dad lived in belgrade and serbs tried to get him even tho he dindu nuffin. they took his neighbour with em and nobody has ever heard something of him since (he was muslim too)

Where are the Slovenians to defend themselves. Weren't they genocided?

federal states and inventing nonexistent ethnicities that's what

They should have banned all, Serbs, Croats, whateverthefucks and be a centralized forced monocultural state instead but since all the notable commies were Croats or Slovenes they had to push their agenda

communism

Germans destabilized Yugoslavia because it was becoming a great economical powerhouse and Germany didn't want a second great power in Europe.

Serbians also had to ruin it because they're faggots.

Filthy Croats and Serbs can't calm down their genocidal tendencies so this happened

>sweden
>calling someone a fag

bruh

Yugoslavia is an excellent example as to why diversity destroys nations. While foreign powers may have inflamed certain feelings for their own benefit, it was diversity that truly destroyed it in the end. Without it, such feelings would not have been present in the first place.

Given time Yugoslavia might have become a true country like Germany or Italy. Both were a product of many smaller nations coming together. It didn't happen though.

Learn from the Balkans OP. From Yugoslavia and Kosovo. Albanians took a part of our country once they became the majority in that area. They burned churches and killed countless Serbs. When we retaliated, they begged NATO for help.

Shut the fuck up you retard. Everyone hate Alboshits but Serbs wanted to kill everyone in Yugoslavia because of MUH CETNIKS.

Lack of money, death of leader who was basicly glue and people that hate eachother

Not diversity, but this exact mindset destroyed Yugoslavia.

wat

To what extent do you lads think that the EU willfully broke up Yugolsavia?

To quote Peter Hitchens: "[a] federation known as the European Union. Two rival federations (as Yugoslavia found) cannot contend indefinitely for the same territory"

Tou heard him, you genocided trash. Go back to your mountains, to your Italian pigs you may come our country. You may live in the sewers. You may live in the brooks.

EU just hit a nail on the coffin
I blame us, well not all of us
I blame crvate

Well his dick is probably longer than yours. And he probably has wicked awesome hair too. I think he's probably cooler than you in many ways

not at all, they tried to help

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_plans_proposed_before_and_during_the_Bosnian_War#Carrington.E2.80.93Cutileiro_plan

can't pacify niggers without military intervention though. there was also a proposal before the war to rearrange yugoslavia into a GB-like nation where everyone gets their cuckshed.

bruh I will hang you by the maple tree if you don't stop meddling in other ppl's business.

mile you drank too much again
pic related

YUGOSLAVIA SUPERPOWER BY 1980

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g

Are you trying to tell me something?

Try me faggot

Бpo if you don't send me couple of seedlings of Canadian maple if will be really mad at you. I have some meadows which I plan on turning into forests. I need those trees, I wanna be the first in Europe to start producing syrup.
I'm 23 now. Give em 50 years to grow to size, I'll be 73, just enough for leave a legacy behind for my children.

not one specific thing but evreything that could go wrong went wrong, totalitarian government under communist ideology does that to a country

>children
they'll be likely to hang themselves by the lowest tree branches, you should get into raspberries, I hear they are a major thing in your economy

They almost immediately recognised Croatia and Slovenia though (at Germany's behest - Germany being the engine behind EU expansion) and often sided against Yugoslav authorities with the breakway nations.

Also, Britain isn't a nation where "everyone gets their own cuckshed". Powers are heavily centralised, and the (very recent) Scottish Parliament, Welsh assembly etc derive their authority from Parliament.

>What went wrong?
Albanians

Exactly this familia, spot on

Hey man that's great, respect the maple. Just don't let big business hunt you down. It's become pretty bad where they add corn syrup to fill it up and the rest becomes just sugar syrup. I mean, I'm not an expert but you could try ordering them online.

>What went wrong?
Slick Willie needed to distract the goyim from the Lewinsky affair so he bombed the shit out of the Serbs.

Yugoslavia disappeared because the Serbs got their egos to solve things out and what happened? Shit holes all around. While I will agree that Albanians in the north are very unflattering let's be honest, Albania had nothing to do with this. As a matter of fact Albania during this crisis was receiving a massive number of refugees because of Serbian ethnic aggression to the point that the city of Kukes (Kooks) in the north was up for a Nobel peace prize (only city in the world to ever be nominated) because it accepted double its population in war refugees. They don't teach you that in school. No matter what any Balkan nation ethnicity on POL says, they are all shit holes with shitty people. Every Balkan state is ethnically pure in the high 90's in ethnic population percentage yet they are all shit holes.

quads confirm

>A nation of Slavs
There's your answer

Communism

>serbs tried to get him
What?

serbian police went from house to house and looked for men to send to the war in bosnia

That's why you should lock your children in the dungeon, right Austria?

look, this burger gets it

With that sentence you just showed that all of your information on this subject came from CNN. Go take your girlfriend to her fucking session with Muhamad.

People got mobilized everywhere. If you evaded the draft, MPs came knocking on the door.

Tito died.

Serbs

Enternal Kraut