So they're going to portray the chimps as the most important members of NASA right?

So they're going to portray the chimps as the most important members of NASA right?

They're going to crack the code/solve the impossible equation that ends up sending the stupid white men to the moon, right?

There's not going to be a shred of accuracy in this movie, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures
youtube.com/watch?v=3HHRfuLVfls
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

ASTRANOTS

>right?
>right?
>right?
Why are you typing like a hysterical woman? Go throw your bitch fit somewhere else faggot.

Oh GOD just look at that profile

A MERE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

>They're going to crack the code/solve the impossible equation that ends up sending the stupid white men to the moon, right?
>WE WAZ ENGINE'EARS 'N SHIT

It'll also be about how everyone at Nasa was fucking awful to them and treated them like trash but in the end they're the ones who prevent all of the astronauts from dying because that's EXACTLY how it went

Why are you typing like a hysterical Basketball American?

You can read what the story synopsis is before posting like a frantic degenerate you stormfag

There were no ebonics in my post. Get your eyes checked, retard.

Why you whiteys like the BBC so much?

>It'll also be about how everyone at Nasa was fucking awful to them and treated them like trash but in the end they're the ones who prevent all of the astronauts from dying because that's EXACTLY how it went

Even if the movie was actually about this, and even if this was 100 percent how it went down, you really would still be triggered at it, wouldn't you?

There are an astronomically low number of actual films with black casts in them, and here's this one movie about actual true events, and you stormfags still get triggered?

Just leave already

> it's a "I'm going to make assumptions and beg people for validation" episode

It's another nigger fantasy, who cares?

Because jews.

We're actually talking about muh BBP this time.

>It's a whites are so threatened by literally anything black, that they have to spam shitpost other threads outside of Sup Forums to feel validated episode.

If you stormfags are so proud and comfortable in your race, why do you even care?

>its a liberals trying to rewrite history episode

>true events

Is this an argument?

>low IQ subhuman becomes confused and gets stuck in a loop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures

I remember a while back someone joking that Cranston would be in the movie and play a racist NASA guy saying that
>Niggers don't deserve to be in space

But it appears that Kevin Costner is on his white man in black film ride.

Did you read the film synopsis?

Do you have information explaining why this isn't a true story besides "reeeee, blacks saved the moon landing WTF" shitposts?

What the fuck?

Still not an argument, faggot. If you can't have a real discussion...there's a board for that.

It isn't here though.

sheeit.

>there are cucks ITT who would gladly have their ancestors' achievements undermined for the sake of political correctness

>afronauts

Such as...?

Which movie is this?

such as checking thoses 8

I left my tin foil hat at home.

The Help

you are talking to people who dont think it is gay to jerk of to traps. and you want a real discussion lol.

WE WUZ USIN OUR ANCIENT EGYPTIAN NIGGER SCIENCE TO GET DA WHITEBOIS INTO SPACE WITH MELANOID STARSHIP ROCKETS BUT LANCE ARMSTRONG AND DAT BUZZ LIGHTYEAR HOMO DA ONES WHO DUN TOOK AWWWWL DA CREDIT GAT DAYUM WHITEY AINT GOT NO 'CHIEVEMENTS OF HIS OWN MUHFUGGA

Just looked up a pic of the woman and I was amazed to find out that the evil racist hateful white shitlords even stole blue eyes from the intelligent industrious progressive People of Color

>you are talking to people who dont think it is gay to jerk of to traps

Well, just so you know, this is not how "being gay" works. If you are fapping to something that looks like a woman, it's hard to go "HAR DAS GAY" completely. Doesn't really work that cut and dry bro.

>likes cocks
>not gay
Pick one and only one, faggot.

At least we know Steve levin there is happy about the portrayal

Oh, I'm sorry, I forget that this site is populated by 12 year old spergs who think "you liek dick, das gay" is how it works.

We are talking about traps...studies have shown that people who find traps attractive do not identify or function as completely homosexual.

This isn't something new, faggot

WE WUZ MATHSMATISHIUMS IN SHIEET

you seem upset

>liking cocks must mean you are automatically gay, that's how it works. It's not complex at all

Sure are a lot of experts here.

>mfw evul whiteys stole the black man's science to go to space

muhfukkin honkey ass theives

NASA team, early 60's

>complain that black actors are playing white characters
>complain that writers are inserting black people into white history
>complain about a movie about a real life negress because she isn't a hood rat
It's not capeshit so none of you are going to see it anyways, who cares

>real life negress

see

Oh god, she's not even black is she? Blue eyes, very light skin. She's probably 1/16th black or something.

holy shit, they're ALL BLACK!!!!! if they was white how come they faces aint the same color as their WHITE SHIRTS??? CAUSE THEY REALLY ALL BLACK!!!!!

damn...this the real history they dont teach u in school....educate ya self yall.....

>complain about a movie about a real life negress because she isn't a hood rat

^This honestly. It's the most autistic complaint of them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HHRfuLVfls

It'll be like a serious version of the old negro space program:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

she obv has vitriligo senpai, like mj had

u a rayciss ass cracka fuck outta here

Normally I'd be the first to slam some chimps and poor castings, but after watching Person of Interest, Taraji is cool in my book.

>she obv has vitriligo senpai, like mj had

And vitriligo spread to her eyes too?

Do-do you not know how melanin works when you age...?

Katherine Coleman Goble Johnson is an African-American physicist, space scientist, and mathematician who contributed to the United States' aeronautics and space programs with the early application of digital electronic computers at NASA.

>AFRICAN AMERICAN
>physicist, space scientist, and mathematician
>A BLACK SCIENTIST

What is wrong with you fucking stormfags?

>Man in the middle
I forget his name but he sat in that room for every manned launch. What was his story?

Would be great to see a mini-series from his perspective.

You stormfags are really reaching with this one. Really scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel with these complaints

>the only white male is a neckbeard with glasses

The bitch quite literally calculated the trajectories for Project Mercury and the 1969 Apollo 11 flight to the Moon.

Why are you all so retarded?

She looks like some white bitch with a wide nose. Her skin's light as hell.

And that proves...what, exactly? There are legit pictures of her from the 60s...she's fucking black.

is Sup Forums just Sup Forums but with movie memes?

She's black but super light skinned for sure. That's probably why she got hired in the first place.

Pretty much. They'll have the cliche scene of tired struggling white geniuses leaving for the night, as the Black cleaning crew comes in.

Black cleaning crew will solve the problem. Then some white guy will come in and yell at them and call them niggers.

>NASA team
www.howretarded.ru

Human trash from Sup Forums has been squatting here for quite some time.

Would you like pictures from the 60s? Of which, there are many?

>they're triggered

Since when did reddit invade Sup Forums?

Jesus Christ, all these nu-male cucks ITT

AYO Sup Forums AINT GOIN NOWHERE, NIGGA

WE Sup Forums NOW, FUCCBOI

it's almost like Sup Forums has been a a haven for anonymous right wingers to speak their mind the entire time.

Wow look at how black she is, it's incredible.

You know I actually understand the niggers ITT arguing that she's "black" instead of mixed though. Being black doesn't really mean anything, black people will call pretty much anyone black. I mean black people have called literal white people black just because they have the right haircut. Look at Sean King.

>their bullshit is proven wrong
>y-you're all just a bunch of reddit cucks! >:'(

And nothing more than a calculator. She didn't come up with the formulas or any major engineering feat; quite literally just solved equations all day.

the funny thing is all the math they do is silly and unimpressive

couldnt they at least have hired a physicist or mathematician for this to tell them what they should write? so they dont just write a bunch of formulas and nonsensical equations on there?

Look man I'm not disagreeing with you no need to get hostile. But she isn't a nubian goddess by any standard. She probably got hired even though she was black because she wasn't "too" black at the time.

>If you stormfags are so proud and comfortable in your race, why do you even care?

Can say the same things for niggers

>From 1953 through 1958, Johnson worked as a "computer", doing analysis for topics such as gust alleviation for aircraft.

Like said, she was a glorified calculator. Anyone could have filled her role. She brought NOTHING to the table

I'm just saying that it doesn't take away from her achievements or the fact that she actually did the shit the movie says she did. mentioning "dur, she's not TOO black" seems to cheapen it, despite the fact that if you spend three seconds google searching her, you see how black she is.

That's not nonsensical. If you have variables that get filled in later in the equation sometimes you show something that's easy to reduce, but keep it in its original format so people can follow what values you put in for those variables. I don't know how she reached that first equation though, so it could be nonsense.

>A FUCKING QUADROON

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is this shit? Now I'm actually pissed, there really is this idiotic propaganda to push "blacks" and non-whites into stories about scientific achievements of whites. Why else would they push some random Quadroon and then cast some sub-Saharan to play in this movie? Because she is nothing but some random Quadroon, because her greatest accomplishment is that she calculated the trajectories for Project Mercury and the 1969 Apollo 11 flight to the Moon. That's it. Tons of people did that, but I guess being white man none of that is exceptional. Pure identity politic propaganda. Fuck anyone who defends this movie.

Really telling though that they have to use Quadroons and people with slight black admixture to try to raise the quota of "African-American" accomplishment in the science. Really reminds you just how much the racial gap in success and intelligence is caused by genetics.

>you like facts
>LOL you must be triggered

>she was a glorified calculator
I don't think you understand how hard it is to work at NASA...you're probably a fucking neet who thinks that NASA doesn't even do anything.

This is literally rocket science you dumb faggot.

Really goes to show how the mainstream media will pick and choose who they consider black and who not. Elizabeth Warren is a pure iroquois native if it fits the narrative, and this blue eyed, slightly tanned woman is a full nigress too

>blacks don't achieve anything
>Haha niggers are inferiors
>black women are literal engineers at NASA
>T-they're still niggers

It's based on a true story, real people. It's not like they're just making everything up. I hate it when nogs try to act like they invented everything, but Sup Forums and Stormfront doesn't need to get triggered when something depicts accurate representations of real black accomplishments

Apologize.

You mean she plugged values that white engineers handed her into a predetermined formula? How incredible. She was literally a plug 'n chug autist. She didn't design or plan shit. But she's a niggress so I guess the fact that she was there at all makes her literally Wernher von Braun.

it's all about money. there's a huge percentage of blacks and upper class white people that just love the story of how courageous and misunderstood black people are that will be more inclined to buy this media.

see