Is he based?

well, is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-11/sweden-overwhelmed-gypsies-begging-has-become-occupation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's fat

more like fat

he's a fat bitch.

A fat fuck

Based on Dunkin Donuts.

Lately hes been riding the "Youtube drama" train for views and putting his two cents in when it doesnt involve him

Lol @ how mad you guys get over fat people. I bet you guys are all fat yourselves, self hating fatties.

I've been lifting for 12 years and been active all my life and maintain 10% bf year round.

I LOVE FATTIES, and I LOVE how everyone is getting fatter.

You guys should learn to love the fatties, they do nothing besides make you look better, but you wouldn't know that because you're all most likely self hating fatties.

:)

How does it feel that a 500 pound guy is married, is rich and plays vidya for a living?

Must burn you jealous cunts up Inside :)

He has made multiple videos with tolerance/political correctness as the basis. Also he takes zero responsibility for his own life.

he doesn't have the willpower to lose weight and will die a shameful, painful death in the next few years

>newfoundland
>tasmania
discarded

Won't mean shit when he's dead in three years max.

Why are you fat fucks getting so mad over someone pointing out that someone is fat?
Just the mention of the guy's weight sends you into a rage.

Why are fat people so easily triggered?

so pretty based, no?

read my post nerd.

the first world is not short on food, unlike gypsy land

>Gigantic liberal pussy
>based

Is Sweden the new Australia?

he typifies white most modern white americans are

morbidly obese man children who don't work a real job

I don't care about your fat tears. You're the one going into a rage just because someone pointed out the guy's weight.

I don't know but he's really fat.

Who the fuck is this faggot and why is he so popular?

Whenever I watch his videos he just bitches about being fat and getting bullied. How did he become so popular when he doesn't even do anything?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-11/sweden-overwhelmed-gypsies-begging-has-become-occupation

well, hes fat.

that's his """"""""""""""""""""character""""""""""""""""""""
it's """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""funny"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'll take the swap of not having to explain the marks on my face are from a high-pressure CPAP rig.

He pretended to be autistic to get views. He has a character that talks with a lisp and yells. Those videos got him hundreds of millions of views.

Reminder that he actually shit himself at a convention and played it off like it was a Francis bit. Sad sack of shit if you ask me.

You don't mean shit either whatever you die. At least this guy left something behind. Nobody even knoes who you are.

>Projecting this hard.
Whatever you say fatty, stay jealous

Reddit praises him

>At least this guy left something behind
Yeah, huge medical bills, a body that needs to be carried with a crane and a month supply of hot pockets.
What a legacy.

proofs?

>titles videos called "Fat Guy does X" etc.
>go viral
>then makes videos crying about fat shaming and cyberbullying.

Fuck this fatty neckbeard. He isn't even trying to lose weight because his fat is his only crutch.

No, he's a fat degenerate piece of shit.

Making shit up dosent make you less poor.

If you had a girlfriend she'd dump you in a second to go with this guy if it meant money and free shit.

So today we learned all of Boogie's fans are overweight, and get absolutely triggered by anyone saying "fat"..

What did I make up?

Memes aside. A YouTube channel and money for his family.

More than you could ever hope to accomplish

Address both of my points, and we'll talk. You don't get to choose.

This might be strange, but I watch this guy's videos only for his "health updates". I've been fascinated with his complete inability to just fucking eat less for a couple years now. I've been watching him try and fail at everything he does related to health and I get some odd satisfaction out of it.

I try my best to be fit and run or lift weights every day and to eat a healthy diet. And the notion of someone who is THAT massive, who desperately, to the point of tears wants to solve the problem, yet continues to shove enough food down his throat to maintain his 500lb weight is just incredible to me. There have been so, so, so many moments over the years where he's put his foot down and publicly said "This is it, I'm going to actually take it seriously now" and then failed to make any progress whatsoever is compelling to me. He even has an entirely separate channel dedicated to tracking his weight loss...and he hasn't updated it in over a year.

Haha no no, leaf. First you have to tell me what I made up.

Are you talking about the CPAP comment?

He's attention whoring fatass

Nope.

Who is this big neckbearded hamnigger?

Okay so you have no argument other than "women are whores" /r9k/ shit. Maybe you should get a girlfriend you can love.

Enjoy your fires, leaf.

More like baste

He's the personification of 4chin

You completely refuse to refute anything. It's the Internet, in not stupid. You're a stubborn American. Neither of us will convince the other of anything, and all you'll use is anecdotal evidence.

So yes, let's just go with what we know.
Fort something rather is burning. Good.
Idgaf, I'm 2 provinces away.

Anything else?

Yeah he left behind a bunch of videos where he's "so empowered to get in shape, this time I'm gonna do it" and then two weeks later "you know it's really hard being fat and it sucks being fat and I gained 20 more pounds".

He is literally disgusting and no amount of money would make me want to live with the shame of being him

WE WUZ BURGERKANG

Memes aside I'm going to med school next semester and have a girlfriend whose virginity I took.

So nah, I think I win this round over boogers

An American land whale manchilds who """""plays""""" vidya for a living, we might need your superior whale killer skills to deal with this butter golem, based samurai bro

No. He keeps talking about how privileged he is and how he has an opinion but it doesn't matter because he's a fucking white male. And then he cries about how hard it is to lose weight.

So you're in debt? Lol OK.
You showed me.

Let me guess, your dad can beat up my dad?

You're a sad little kid. I'll keep posting for the last word becuase I know that's all you can look forward to at this point. And I won't let you have that either.

But you do realise he's rich. That's all that matter in life really. Money.

He's a living example of that question I see posted. Would you sell 10 years of your life for 1,000,000 dollars.

Alot of people would.

merit based scholarship, elder relatives life insurance, and being from a not poor family took care of that problem m80.

Is his wife mentally ill? I don't understand. She sought him out online and then he married her. Does she have a fat fetish or something?

arent all women?

He's miserable. He cries about his situation all the time. So no, I wouldn't want to be him at all, because he doesn't even want to fucking be him.

Plus why wouldn't I just get a 6 fig job and invest well? I'd rather do that and enjoy my life then be an embarrassment to myself and my family.

He's rich(ish), nigga. One was bound to chase him down.

Again with making shit up.
Alright man, whatever you say. *smile and wave*

>why don't I just get a six fig job and invest well

Why dosnt everybody?

must suck to be poor leaf

Fat people aren't human.

What kind of person thins thi-

>Flag

Nevermind

>his "job" is to sit at home and ramble about things that interest him, none of which are intellectually challenging
>he makes an exorbitant amount of money off of it

Yet he still can't lose the fucking weight? If I was making the kind of money he's making for the kind of "work" he does I'd be living the absolutely most healthy life possible in order to extend my life and ride out the sweet as fuck deal he got in life.

>fat youtuber

Double no thanks

Probably. I wouldn't know.
I have 10k in a box at home. And I can actually proove it if this thread stays up long enough when I'm done work.