Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

ohh I dunno take a look at his shirt

sage

he's smart and shows it to dumb people. Nothing people hate more than someone who is better than them.

he committed the worst possible social faux pas one can: Being 100% correct, but being annoying/smug about it

Recent research shows life started at multiple locations around the world, not just Africa.

Because the last harry Potter movie was shit

Because, according to his shirt, he is a nigger.

Bullshit wtf

WE
WUZZ
ALL
KANGS

# wearealldinosaurs

I think you confound the birth place of life with the birth place of humanity.

Brainwashed people get angry when their world view is challenged with reason

/thread

Educate yourselves dumbasses

+80 Years old and wears T-shirt

what a gay ass shirt. I hate that guy. You can tell he's never had a transcendent experience so he's a total materialist thinker. If you don't believe in God it just means your definition of God is too simple.

"We are all Africans" I didn't realise originating there 100,000 years ago, and going through numerous evolutionary changes still makes me a legal citizen

because he's an autistic old fuck that got famous for parrotting US imperialist ideology

Snowflakes

i needed that. :)

>he's never had a transcendent experience

That psychosis really opened my minds. Fuck off smug cunt

DUDE JUST TAKE LSD
IT WILL OPEN YOUR MINDS
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND

no, it's because he speaks against islam. anyone who speaks bad about Mohammad (peace be upon him) or his god must be killed. fuck this kaffar, i fuck his sister and i fuck his mother. i impregnate them both to make soldiers for jihad!

Because Christcucks know that the Bible is bullshit but they don't want to admit it to themselves.

76 years old. and where does it say that elderly people are forbidden from wearing t-shirts? im pretty sure it was their generation that invented that shit.

Attitude: Smug academic asshole.

How the fuck can you be a citizen of a continent? Other than Australia, I guess.