Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing Minecraft and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Buckshot to the other side should make it look the same. Symmetry is key

You don't.

go see a dermatologist fam

kek

have you ever been to a doctor?

Stop touching your face so much. Wash it well every day. Change your sheets regularly.

Also go to a doctor and try to get prescribed some accutane.

Jesus christ go see a dermatologist asap if this is really you.

See a dermatologist. He'll probably prescribe Retin A Micro, use nightly after a shower for about two years.

Also change pillowcase each night.

The time to deal with this was probably before it got this bad though man. May be too late. On you though for waiting.

i dont have insurance. :(

You could kill yourself. That always works.

why do you want a gf with bad acne?

realize that your loneliness is a biological drive to procreate. find something more fulfilling than pussy to fill that emotional hole, like a hobby or some shit like that. someone will come along, or otherwise, you'll be happy on your own merits/

also, go to the doctor and get some cream for that shit it's fucking disgusting

Get doxycycline for your acne

Stop it with this gay ass copypasta. You posted this like a week ago. Fuck off.

Try giving up dairy. Some people with fucked up faces like yours have good results by doing that

Accutane or whatever it's called nowadays.
Buy some on the darknet if you can't see a doctor.

Seen this post everynight this week and it's fucking annoying as shit anyway for those with acne change your fucking diet, no more fucking soda/candy/chips anything greaset get that shit out of you diet plays a massive role in this crap sure others can eat it and have no downside this isn't you. Get some fucking basic soap wash twice a day morning and night I had acne this bad got rid of it in a year of dietry change and soap and now I have a GF confidence over everything else and if good skin helps you with this great. peace out bitch.

>a week ago

Stop washing your face so much you fag, you kill the good germs that keep your face from doing shit like this

isotretinoinum. It will be gone after half to one full year of taking it each day

This.

/thread

mostly right with a few tips from someone who had this problem too, wash your pillowcases.. those things are soaked in your skin oil

and STOP POPPING YOUR ZITS

use a razor on them

>love from papa noel

This is peculiar pasta

KEK!

go outside and get some sun

What you need to do is light your face on fire. Then you can tell chicks you were in Iraq and got hit by an IUD and were an hero saving the lives of your unit or some shit. Then they'll fuck you

Wash face. Drink Water. Sunshine.

Im a picker by nature, this isnt limited to picking with my fingers, if I have a scab sometimes I run a razor over it, I would love to do this to your copypasta face

>I just stay inside playing Minecraft and posting here

Thats your problems right there, you need to get out and meet people.

As for the Acne, I have no idea. Dont they have creams and stuff for that work pretty well?

But I will say I have known lots of people who had gfs with severe acne.

Sunshine and less fapping.

lemon extract and baking soda. make a paste out of it, works like a charm