5. Abbey Road
6. Rubber Soul
7. Let It Be (naked)
8. Sgt. Peppers
9. A Hard Day's Night
10. With The Beatles
11. Beatles For Sale
12. Please Please Me

(pic related is better than all of these)

contrarian

All I can go is what I have recently listened to all the way through.

1. SGT Pepper
2. White Album
3. Abbey Road

This is also better than all of these, but is the only other Beatles related album superior to actual Beatles albums.

Abbey Road or Revolver.

Step aside folks

abbey road doesn't get enough love on Sup Forums

>pic related is better than all of these
F'in lel'd

One day you'll see the light.

Paul had like 5 good songs total across all his works outside of the Beatles.

You mean 5 great albums? (even though it's more like 7 or 8)

TEMPORARY
SECRETARY

>I feel sad about Paul's albums ... I don't think there's one [good] tune on the last one, Ram ... he seems to be going strange.
- Ringo Starr

>RINGO'S OPINION

youtube.com/watch?v=DZN_8M4OpMo

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks my nig.

this

Best solo Beatles album coming through.

tell us user, when did you become a pleb

revolver desu

Second'

Honestly it depends a lot. I'd say it's kind of a tie between Revolver and Rubber Soul and Abbey Road, with Magical Mystery Tour (honestly as a whole the songs in it are some of the best that they've got but it's not a cohesive album) and Sgt. Pepper tied just behind it, and White Album with the highest peaks but can't maintain that level as long as other albums.

Their first albums aren't bad at all and you can actually see their progression but I feel they only hit their stride in Rubber Soul which is when they start making real use of the studio which is where they really shine, their perfectionism is very noticeable, especially with the production, which ended up really being their strength.

I was wondering the same thing about you

Best to Worst

1) The White Album

2) Sgt Peppers

3) Abbey Road

4) Rubber Soul

5) Revolver

6) Let It Be

7) Magic Mystery Tour

8) Help!

9) A Hard Days Night

10) Meet The Beatles

11) Please Please Me

12) Beatles For Sale

Getting really summer in here.

nah lol

Abbey Road > Sgt. Pepper's > The Beatles > Revolver > Magical Mystery Tour > Let It Be > Rubber Soul

All Things Must Pass > Ram > Imagine > Ringo

pretty much this

Best of The Beatles

aight i guess i'm the only one who thinks that Sgt. Pepper receives the acclaim it deserves and is prob the best the beatles have ever made. i love the white album but the filler is sometimes unbearable (reminder: white album has wild honey pie) revolver is spectacular but the way that the beatles accentuated their sound on Sgt. Pepper is what makes it my favorite beatles album.

Sgt.Pepper is incredible, and the only people who say it isn't the Beatles best are contraians or plebs

But that's not Revolver

lul @ all the faux intellectuals who underrate early beatles

Wild Honey Pie is awesome t bh. The only REALLY bad song on the white album is Piggies.

daily reminder that there is no filler on the white album

You should swich those 2 songs and we good

I don't know about best, but for me Rubber Soul or Abbey Road. All the albums in-between those seem to me like each of the Beatles is coming into their own style that they will use in their solo careers instead of a tighter, truer collaboration.

That's not to say I don't like any of those albums in-between Rubber Soul and Abbey Road. It's just that a lot of the albums from that range had songs that were distinctively Paul or distinctively John or distinctively George, but didn't sound like big collaborations between two/three/four of the Beatles. I guess it's just because they were each finding their own voice that would eventually evolve into their solo style.

I still love all of their albums, though.