Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Pass

GF

Get drunk and then smash

Chain her to a treadmill for 3-4 hours a day and feed her mostly vegetables, some lean meat, and water until she's not a fat pig.

Cruel but I still keked

Gross birthmark

Rejected.

That's a hickey

Virgin detected

Destroy her mouth and slap her tits till redmarks

Yummy

Getting my cock sucked right now not sure why I'm on here

Her wouldnt happen to be Jessica, would it?

Dann.. .got some nudes?

Her name*

She loves that shit bro

Damn.. i would do it all night long

Oh I do we have fun

wwyd?

Smash

Choke the whore and fuck her

Rip her panties off and fuck her from behind while her tits were hangin and slapping

Duuuuuuuude

Wwyd

Wwyd

The very short one I'd have a blast with

leave

I want to use that ass as a pillow, it looks nice and comfy. I would pull that g-string out with my teeth and kiss her right on her tail bone before sliding my tongue down her ass.

Moar!

How so?

wwyd

wwyd

I'd fuck her face gladly.

Nice, is she yours?

Fuck her till she s preggo and try to lactate her tits

yup you like?

Yess, would love to have those legs wrapped around me

I crawl up behind her and eat her ass while I got hard, then I'd pull out my cock and shove it in her ass fucking her hard in front of that mirror then I'd cum all over her ass

Holy fuck!! She's adorable

Far left is cute. I'd like to disappoint her parents, keeping her out to late slowly tuning her into a good little slut, pealing away at her modesty until gets excited to show her body off.

Have more of her?

I'd do her, because I'm a desperate faggot

Atkins.

shes likes to be picked up and fucked against the wall

It's a good feature

Wwyd?

Sounds like a plan

Oncology. Diet. In that order.

wwyd with her

I'd fuck her that way until she cums, then bend her over and do her again until I finish inside her.

ok, now that im drunk i would totally smash. I love em thick when drunk and idk why

Would bust a load on her face

Wwyd to her?

Just here to remind you guys that if you would fuck this thing under any circumstances, you're probably disgusting and/or only attract gross pig excuses for girls.

Take a dump in her mouth

Wwyd?

What would you do?

You have moar of this slut?

I'd take her by the pony tail and fuck her over that fence cum inside her and walk off

wwyd

Tell her to improve her slav squat

You like??

Nice tits and body overall, how tight is she? I want her pussy to milk my cock

I'd slam her all night long

Be rough

Remove the mole on her right breast

Post more pls so I can blow my load

Yeah shes my bitch

I'd take her to a hotel and fuck her all night, I'd fuck all her holes till she was sore and cum filled

enough to feel the suction when you pull out

It's a hickey.......

A little late to the party there skip.

Nudes?

At least we know ur posting your own nudes now cause that's totally a mole lol and looks malignant with irregular shape

That's the position I want her in begging for my cum

Cowgirl

OK lol

Shut up roastie

I'd fuck her doggy style so hard you'd hear her moans and squeals from the street already, and cum inside her every time.

And the girl response

not touch any of these sluts on here they probably all carry a fucking disease. you fucking bunch of twats.

What's her ass like user

You'd better deliver, user. She's adorable.

*ahem* I'd show up at the beach yelling at her for wearing a slutty swimsuit, even though I told her not to leave the house like that, drive her back home. She'd be all defiant until I tell her that if she won't listen to Daddy, she'll get spanked. Incredulously complain about how I can't do that, she's not a little girl anymore blah blah. Bend her over my knee, squish up the material of that tiny swimsuit in between her ass cheeks and begin to spank, hard.

Generic daddy/daughter discipline/soothing-cuddling/turns to lovemaking session ensues.

I'd love to see them share my cock, their lips sliding up and down it as they taste their spit mixing together. I'd hold them both by the back of their heads while they pleasured me, encouraging them to tease each other's bodies while their mouths were occupied.

Than there's this dude in every thread whose a virgin cause he's paranoid every girl is a diseased riddled slut as an excuse for why no girl will ever look his way

Why'd you delete it? Also, my dubs compel you to share nudes.