Perfect Southeast Europe

>Byzantium
Secular state with a Greco-Turkic identity. Turkish remains the official language, but Greek is added beside it in education, as western Turkish people acknowledge their part-Greek origin. Extremist Istamist elements are relocated to eastern Turkey, now an Ottoman state. Byzantium maintains strong defence forces inspired by Turkic military culture and an excellent relationship with Greece. Capital is Constantinople, now restored to a cultural, trade and business centre for the entire Balkan peninsula.

>Illyria
Secular state with a Slavo-Illyrian identity. Serbs and Croats work their differences. Extremist Islamist elements are eliminated from the region, and Montenegro's model of Christian and Muslim coexistence is adopted for the whole country. Strong education support from neighbours help bring countries like Albania to better standards, and strict police is placed in regions with currently high crime rates. A Standard Shtokavian dialect is developed and taught across the country. Illyria develops a strong heavy industry that supports the entire Southeast Europe, which is now entirely off the EU.

>Bulgaria
Integrates FYROM, works their way towards economic growth.

>Dacia
Integrates Moldova, restores elements from their proper Dacian identity while still maintaining Roman influence.

>Cyprus
Southeast Europe's Switzerland.

>Greece
Exits the EU, pays no denbts.

A little bit of compromise from all parties, but the end result if an independent, relevant Southeast Europe that serves their common interests and achieves their common goals. No more being puppet states to US, UK, Germany or Russia. No more division between nations that should be friends.

Yes, it won't be easy to achieve, but stranger things have happened. Big, World-affecting events can set such plans in motion, and slowly but surely execute them.

Southeast Europe, and by extension the whole Mediterranean region must become self-reliant.

I don't know anything about this

I'm okay with this desu.

Giving all that land to the gypsies?

Shit map desu

If this ever happens I seriously need to reevaluate everything about the balkans lol. Too bad this will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (and +1 million other evers) ever happen.

Balkanlar is a shitfest. It is just Eurasian clay, it was made to conquer and exterminate. There will never be order there. Sry but this is a dream scenario.

Now go back killibg eachother that was funnier.

Also please leave Gothenburg too.. Your multiethnic mugging gangs are gay and so are all of you.

t. Glenn.

>>Cyprus
>Southeast Europe's Switzerland.

So you want a previously 70%+ Greek majority island with strong Greek history to become a 50/50 with Turks, essentially legitimising an invasion and illegal occupation as well as alteration of the populace? What the actual fuck...

NOT OK WITH THIS!

>Illyria
First of all, how about fuck no? Second, fuck no, and third, hell to the no, nigger.

Calling a group of states Illyria that are dominantly Slavic gave away your turbo-shiptar identity. Besides, we've all seen how the great Yugoslav experiment went to shit, I don't want my children to experience v2.0.

Sincerely, go fuck yourself.

>Serbs and Croats work their differences

All of this land should be Greater Serbia and Byzantine empire

I never said anything like that. I'm only suggesting it remains an independent ethnic Greek state focused on banking. In my experience, most Cypriots nowadays aren't very fond of the idea of being integrated into Greece, and having a Greek-based state like Switzerland would benefit this imaginary Southeast Europe and provide Cyprus with very high living standards and protection from outsiders.

Illyria is a geographic designation. It is classical and timeless for region, and despite the fact that Albanians have adopted it as nationalist medium, there's no doubt most people in the region have Illyrian blood in them, often just as much as they have Slavic. I'm not suggesting an Albanisation of the region, for fuck's sake. After all, Standard Shtokavian would be the official language.

Illyria wouldn't be Yugoslavia 2.0. If anything, it would be a model closer to that of the US.

Im with the serb on this one, Yugoslavia is Slavic and not albanian we wuz kingz, Seriously remove FYROM and Albania and split It between Greece and Serbia

Shame you couldn't hold the line. And at least keep the Saracens the other side of the strait,

All of anatolia should be Greek

>Byzantium and Greece existing as two separate entities

And do what with 60m Turks? My suggestion is a political solution, not a "Nuke Turkroaches" fantasy.

Western Turkey belongs to the cultural west. The rest of clay and people can go take a hike. I wouldn't have them even if they were offered for free.

Besides, common language is an important element of all of these states. The only real exceptions are Slovenia and Albania / Kosovo as part of Illyria. They both could be excluded with little to no problems, but (in regards to Albania) the ideal scenario would be to end the Balkan status quo as a place of third-world countries.

too bad that the winner writes history and draws the line of nations fate.

Switzerland is a federal republic. So for Cyprus, that means two (or more) states with individual governments and a federal government. Is this not what you meant? How does that still not legitimise the invasion and occupying force?

Please explain.

While your intentions may be legit and you mean only well, it would never work. Just like we're sitting here discussing how to get rid of turkroaches and mudslime abomination in Europe, you would have Serbs, Croats, Albos, and other doing the same thing in that fictitious country.

We (aside from turbo-shiptars) here in Balkans have so much in common, yet we are completely opposite in polarity on almost every level. Shit would never work out.

I'd rather give whole Turkey to Greeks and let you cvcks deal with Armenian and k*rdish butthurt desu.

I meant it purely in regards to it being a banking centre (which it has been at times) with high protection from outsiders. It would remain a Greek state ethnically. I'm not sure if it's possible to drive off all Turkish elements from the regions, but on a political level, Turkish claim of Northern Cyprus would absolutely end.

Yugoslavia dissolved in 1992, and skepticism for a new union is understandable at this point. However, a generation or two from now, you don't know how circumstances may have changed. Outliers aside, I think the region has a high level of homogeneity culturally and genetically. It's recent history that prevents a proper union. I really hope it can happen at some point, because I don't see Shtokavian-speaking countries becoming strong and independent otherwise.

Turkey < Byzantium + Ottoman State + Kurdistan + Armenia. It's a partitioning that must happen. If you're from western Turkey and disagree, you don't know what's good for you. It's okay though, in time you will.

by that time your girls will be out on streets for 5 euros an hour so I don't mind

enjoy using Turkish money and getting rekt by your European overlords

>Yugoslavia didn't work
>make another one
>with even more Albanians this time
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Personally I find the idea of a Turkish Byzantium to be intolerable. Better off just purging the filth.

I'm the last person who wants Yugoslavia 2: the Albanian boogaloo, but now that you mentioned "with even more Albanians" I can't stop thinking of all the glorious burek we could have....just imagine.

remove burek

This kind of thinking effectively encourages Turkey to continue regressing back to their Ottoman days. The only thing that separates us from "Turks" living in the western coast of Anatolia is political circumstances and an equally reluctant religious affiliation. Friendship with those regions should be built upon.

Constantinople and Smyrna may are not what they used to be and likely never will. Instead of daydreaming of past glories, it's more important to make sure those places are in hands that respect them, and a state we can call friend. Erdogan's Turkey is not that state.

It's impossible to remove all Turkish elements from the region, but we can remove the harmful ones.