Hey Sup Forums, How ok It is for a bf to let his gf travel to another city with some friends from college...

Hey Sup Forums, How ok It is for a bf to let his gf travel to another city with some friends from college,(male And female) sharing hotel, cars, etc, for 2-3 days? What if she wants to do it oftenly?

Btw: in theory it's for academic porpuses.

PIC almost related (similar)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oftenly
>porpuses

If you were to go with 1 dude and a girl. Would you think it's okey if they were just friends?

Nope, i don't think that's something you should do while in a relationship, even If i stayed faithful, the gossip alone would hurt my gf.

Tl:dr> i would never do it

PS: fuck my phone's keyboard for trying to correct Every word to not english

Either you let her do it, or she's going to do it anyway and resent you.

If you're in a relationship you should trust her that nothing will happen. Calm your shit brother, as long as you've met these characters I'm sure you can be secure in yourself.

if you're in a relationship with someone, you should trust that they want to be with you and won't become physically involved with someone else, so, yes, of course it's ok for this to happen. if you say it's not ok, then you need to take a long look at your relationship because trust isn't involved.

I havent met them, And i do Trust her And myself, however i dont trust them And "they kissed me by force" would not be an acceptable excuse

to me that is not ok at all

>I havent met them, And i do Trust her And myself, however i dont trust them And "they kissed me by force" would not be an acceptable excuse

well, if you're so worried that someone "kissing them by force" is enough to break up your entire relationship then too bad jigga

fuck no

I'm fine if its all girls but if its a 'guy friend' fuck off

Yeah, se actually had a fight over this once, kid of broke up, she didn't Go with them, and now, 3 months later , she comes to me proposing to Take me back If i agree to her doing this Every now And then

The irony is that i would Take her back, since i kinda have a thing with this other chick And she hás been alone all this time

PS: not an asshole, other chick knows i have feelings for ex, And ex knows i got together with other chick

Just install spyware on her phone u insecure faggit.

My feelings exactly, we man are some Clever sneaky bastards

Now That's creepy

Over 3 days It Will hardly be just a forced Kiss once alcohol joins the team

Omg

"oftenly"
"kissing by force"

How old are you and what kind of autistic existence are you living.

That sounds kinda specific, can you describe your experiences with other girlfriends of yours that were "kissed by force"

maybe you could join them if you got back with her?

>academic porpuses

holy shit the cringe, just trust your gf if you love her

Well Maybe i should mention that in my country it's rather Common for guys to "steal a Kiss" or "have a silly hand" without a girls actual consent

She's already cheating on you. Remember condom...

So you broke up over this. Then you got a new chick. Your old chick found out and is now trying to negotiate with you to get exactly what she wanted before.

Don't be a loser, don't accept the conditions she gave you. Make a good counteroffer in your favor.

My gf and I take trips with other women atleast twice a year. The sole purpose of these trips are to fuck them nonstop. Some of these women are married. Say no or welcome to cuckville

Op here,

Btw i should mention that last time she decided To Go out with her "friends" one of them forcibly stripper her down to her bikini , carried her, And trowed her in the pull, Fortunately that got her so pissed that she came to me complaining And me And this Guy had a "talk"

Worse than that, u got almost everything right, except that SHE broke up with me because i refused to let her go

Surprise bump

She broke up with you? Do not accept those terms, then! Stand your ground! Be a man!

And for this to be possible, you have to really really be willing to lose her forever.

IF you don't, she's gonna cuck you and you'll lose her anyway.

Yeah, And believe me i am, i thought i already had Lost, which is why i got this other chick, i dunno... Accepting something like this is Just a bit too cuck to me

Pokébump

And what country is that?

have to trust her, don't be suck a cuck

Not relevant

So... U telling me to both, trust her, AND be a cuck, instructions unclear, totalled my car

doesn't quench my curiosity though

Lol, sounds like a great way to get cucked. I've lost count of how many times people abuse that trust.

Probably a muslim country..

well that says it all, i'm out

Seems that most of Sup Forums is on ur side

I'm speaking from the guy who has the opportunity to cuck plenty other guys. Girls want to be able to have the alpha dick while having the beta comfort. Ideally, they'll try to find both in the same guys, but that's very rare, so they just they get the next best thing.

I did a trip with my GF and a female friend. If the cards had fallen a little differently 100% we would have 3-way'd that trip

uh. its called trust. if you're not ok with it then why are you in that relationship? are you fucking 12?

BETA pretending to be alpha.

>t. beta cuckold

You've never been mired by other girls in front of their boyfriends.

well if she got pissed and told you right away and it got settled then whats the fucking problem? What are you worried about? Shes obviously trustworthy

I'll add that you shouldn't be so attached. You should be the alpha who is the one she wants to bone more than anyone else. If you aren't alpha then she will fuck around on you anyway and you deserve it.

Or you know, she could just be feeling guilty and is fabricating a story to absolve herself.

I have and always pushed them away with disgust. I'm used to be the one that love less in a relationship, I'd take that trip as an opportunity to be single again, I like being on my own way too much.

Women don't love men the same way you love them.

therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/

What the fuck are "academic purposes" you have to travel for 2-3 days sharing all that shit.

Come on OP.

I don't care how they love me, to be honest, bro.

Well yeah thats always a possibility. But if OP is serious about her then he should trust her unless proof of something else comes along.

Just pointing out your disgust is useless.

Never underestimate how sneaky and deceitful women can be.

* Or if it's obvious shes lying

Pattern I have identified everytime is how they try to tame me, remove any free will from me and become dependant on them. Never worked and they get extremely mad and it kinda backfires, they become dependant on me, if I don't look at them, they wonder if I still care about them and shit, they're scared I could leave anytime. I never tell them that in reality idgaf about them, I just pretend I care.

>being this insecure

chill the fuck out man, if she cheats on you she's a bitch, but if the only thing stopping her cheating on you is you being a controlling whiney cunt, she's still a bitch,

Maybe, doesn't change the fact that I don't have sex with girls in relationships.

I don't. However if I'm absolutely serious about someone then I'm going to trust them. Hasn't happened yet, I didnt trust my ex for a year and change, but when the time comes I feel like I'll know it. Always need a plan B however even if you don't tell them

If it's not you it will be someone else. That's exactly what happened to me.

I agree, but if she sleeps with a desperate beta fags, I don't care.

This is an underrated post, done this myself with my girl helping its easy as fuck even when they are in a relationship

What do you mean happened to you ?

A girl was willing to cheat on her boyfriend with me. I was willing to wait until she ended it with her first and then I found out she was going to fuck someone else while still being a relationship.

And do you feel bad for not doing it or are you proud you resisted ?

Bad in retrospect because I never got to fuck her.

Tl;Dr half the cuck post about trusting her and your relationship. As a father of 2 with two 7-8 year failed long term relationships under my belt let me tell you something women are fucking whores and if she wants to whore there's nothing you can do about it. Neither being nice and caring nor being dominant and forceful will stop it. I'm not going to suggest you become a MGTOW but check out some MGTOW videos on YouTube to get some insight into female nature. A guy called sandman is my favorite. It may even give you some ideas on how to play up your own sexual market value. If she feels you have higher sexual market value then her she will feel she has something to lose and will be less likely to cheat.

"let".

Fuck you bitch, I hope she dumps your ass. She isn't your property.

Why do you even care when there are millions of women outside ? When I don't get to fuck a girl I just move on, it's no big deal.

yeah wtf you going to do you dribbling autist?

god being with you would be a nightmare, hope you do get cucked bro

wasup Sup Forums

Play up your own sexual value ?

I liked her more than the 99% of other women I met.

Bro, that's attachement, that's something you should stay away from.

Just saying man, I don't even want to fuck a physically attractive girl if she's annoying or I hate her personality. I guess all the psychedelics I've used made me pretty demisexual.

There's a difference between liking and being attached, you can like someone today and forget them the next day, but when you're attached, it's harder to leave, making you vulnerable to the fear of loss, leading you to betaness.

OP here. Actually I am gay.

Looool no

That's just called having standards. Putting a title on it is faggy

Yeah, I was willing to walk more than several times and she eventually got afraid that I'd drop her for good and wants to stay with her safe, comfortable, and not as attractive beta bf.

You're all fags. OP, tell her it sounds like fun and you'd like to go. If its platonic, she'd have no issue with you going. If she starts sweating and says you can't, its for friends only, say she can go cuz you can't stop her. But you suspect something else is going on and if she goes, you won't be there when she gets back.

as sad as it sounds, he is right. you cant protect your gf 100%. Either you do what you think is right and dont let her go. which could minimize the danger of her doing something or you accept that woman are all sluts and embrace the cuckness that awaits you probably.

Chicks like her like the comfort of a beta even if sex feels like rape. Because guys like you can walk away anytime she won't date them because she has issues and a need to control her relationship because of being afraid to lose and be dominated and shit.
You missed nothing since she is not a woman, that ho doesn't deserve a huge, brave, independent dick like yours.

Also if you had done it, she could have told her bf about it just because he has not taken out the trash, and who knows if he isn't a psycho... stay away from those hoes, they're cowards as fuck, if something happens they'll blame it on you, even her beta bf might actually believe it's your fault that ymshe cheated, because you got her drunk or something, happened to a friend of mine.

I had a girlfriend, and sometimes as a punishment I didn't have sex with her, making her starve for my dick. I thought that was more like it.

>waah, let me come stalk you or I won't be here when you get back

Yeah, didn't even read the thread but you're in no position to be calling anyone a fag you pathetic little fuckstick

Asking for an invite isn't stalking. Enjoy letting your woman get ravaged by multiple men then you cuck. At least I'm calling it as i see it, not standing for it and letting her know the deal.
Btw give me your girls number. And no you're not invited

Trust her or break up with her. Any other solution just prolongs the heartache.

Or if you think you'll never get a girl as good as her, then use the opportunity to take her to clubs, restaurants, bars, parties, and all the places you would go to pick up girls. Let them see you with a hot girl. When you are single, they may think you have something going to have had a girl like that.

Behold, the effect Sup Forums has on the mindset of lonely virgins. Beyond help.

Women's SMV is based on youth and beauty. Men's SMV is based on resource gathering. Might be hard to inflation his SMV since there already in a relationship, but if she doesn't know about his financial situation I would take her someplace expensive to eat before her trip and I would flash a wallet with a large wad of cash in it.

In my case I'm a tier 2 MGTOW. I keep relatively fit. I have a fairly cheap car that I put a lot of work into to be a street racer it's really nothing over the top bit it's load flashy and fast in my little town it just screams status. Which women crave. Also I have an extra wallet I carry on dates it's new so not beaten up looking like my regular wallet. It's stuffed with $3000 worth of nice new $100 bills. If a girl doesn't seem interested I pay for drinks or dinner with "the magic wallet" and make sure she See's it. It wets panties like nothing else.

im another user, was in your exact situation, and i did fuck her, and it was a huge mistake. it's easiest just to not trust women who are willing to cheat in any way shape or form, fuck them if you want sure, but don't date them. shit will repeat again 100% of the time

No idea what you're talking about it what your problem is, but i seemed to have hit a sensitive nerve. I'm willing to bet your girl cucks you regularly and you pretend like she doesn't. Because she loves you. And she wouldn't do that. At least not to you. Because she said so.

Why was it a mistake ?

OP, do this, you gotta be the first to do it : ask her if she wants her sexual freedom during that trip, if the ho cares about you or is afraid to lose you, she'll be scared you ask because you want it, making her afraid because of how confident and unattached you are.

because i was unwilling to commit to her not only because i knew she was a cheater at that point, but because i knew she was a massive liar, almost compulsive. She never really dealt with rejection before, being a 21 year old girl, and took it badly, and became super super attached and insecure because of it. It wasnt a big deal overall but yea

Beyond help.

This also has Merit. Confidence and the idea that you have other options is also a sign that your SMV is higher then hers.

I can understand that, user. Those hoes have a fear of rejection. I dated a girl like yours, she had cheated multiple times on her ex, I dated her anyway cause she said she had changed, I made her so scared to lose me she'd spend all of her free time with me, can say she never cheated, eventually got tired and dumped her. Kek.

Op here, she wouldn't bend so i dropped her, not worth it

I am mad as all hell but whatever

You're a man.

yes i can be a bit of a heartbreaker but not in an irrational way, dont think any of my exes really hate me or would be displeased to hear from me, the worst breakup a year later she thanked me for making us better people kek. but im lucky in that i have options so dont have to really care about putting up with shit