Holy shit. if we beat the giants next week, we're in the playoffs

holy shit. if we beat the giants next week, we're in the playoffs

do it skins. fuck the lions.

>if

so the giants have nothing to play for? they'll probably just use it as a bye and rest all their starters

Why do the Eagles have to drag our goat division down?

Giants will likely not field starters the whole game

The eagles are like that gay little brother that all the big bros pin down and fuck or use as a wet mouth

Fuck off. We're still dealing with the mess Chip left. Also, have fun when Kirk leaves for a bigger paycheck

Enjoy getting raped by seattle

>have fun when Kirk leaves for a bigger paycheck
>Implying anybody what would amount to be a 2nd string QB on another team

And 2nd string is being generous.

>mfw you're right

I feel like I honestly haven't seen a single Redskins game or even a a Redskins highlight literally this entire season. How did you manage to have such an irrelevant yet still decent season?

You fucking better beat them, Skins. I have come to hate cry babby OBlowJobIII, and his tears will be so delicious

who cares the redskins have no defense

They'll be in the playoffs anyway OBJ won't give a shit if they lose, dummy.

That tie on their record subconsciously made everyone think their standings were worse than they actually were.

lol none of the gnats give a shit about this game

Lol disregard them I'm retarded and sleepy

>mfw knowing the whole season even if >we make it to the playoffs >our defense is knocking >us out game 1

do it

lets have 3 from NFC

-t. cowboys fan

what are you talkin about nigger 6 playoffs teams will be from the NFC no matter what

he obviously meant nfc east

>we
>we're

NFL is not going to let them lose

This because that makes the Lions/Packers finale an elimination game for both teams and they can't pass those ratings up.

Yeah exactly. But if that games a tie both teams make it. I wonder if they would ever decide to collude and make it happen

Kirk loves the skins. I actually love his goofy ass even though he's a rival.
t. Cowboys fan

P.S. WE DEM BOYS

As a Skins fan, I can't even be mad if that shit happens. We would only have ourselves to blame for the bullshit tie against the Bengals.

NFL will have the corporate jews attempt to do whatever they can to get the washington fetherheads to beat the giants to make the nfc north game more intense.

Packers lions tie inc

I doubt they'll have to do much. The Gints will probably rest their starters after a quarter unless they are super salty about losing to the Skins in week 3.

Who dis

>tfw I love Kirk but he must fail on Sunday

Hey fuck you man. You had your shot tonight. Go beat the Packers if you want in.

>"as a skins fans"

that really has to be awkward at some point. what is it like being a fan of a team that celebrates skinning a race of people that you perceive to be beneath you

>t little brother from a redneck family

We have to educate the savages somehow.

on top of that, you support a team who has a shitty logo of a cherry nigger with a feather.

Isn't there some fucked scenario where if the lions and packers tie they both make it into the playoffs and red****s don't? And apparently there's incentive for the lions to play for a tie to avoid playing the giants at home or something.

That's some soccer level shit. No way that's going to happen in the NFL.

all that needs to be said

do you honestly think the redskins have a chance against super saiyan 4 eli manning..

What's with Redskins fans being so hostile? Just make sure the Skins get in the playoffs. I don't want the Giants facing the Hawks in the first round.

This is an objectively retarded post. You would know Kirk is elite if you watched any of the Skins games

It would happen in a Lions game though.

If redskins win, they would get a spot instead of lions/packers, but not if they lose

>implying le really really straight qb is going to win next week