Gary Johnson 2016

Millions of voters are fleeing to a third party.
google.com/trends/story/c5c95ce9-6b74-4939-b112-57e405ef0109

fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-distaste-for-both-trump-and-clinton-is-record-breaking/

We must unite behind libertarians to beat Shillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Johnson wrecked New Mexico's finances

So much so that they elected him again!

>Third Party Runs
>Splits vote in favor of a Clinton being elected President
It's 1992 Ross Perot all over again

Democrats are also fleeing their party because of Crooked Hillary.

johnson's got that look long term potheads get like he's seeing shit that isn't there. he's a weird dude and nobody is going to vote for a guy like that.

That pussy has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life.

OC
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT FAMPAIS

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM

You think this mother fucker wants regulation. Hell fucking no.

How does a search show an endorsement? It's like idiot YouTube's genius idea that if I watched a video I must have liked it and want to see more of that shit. You do realize you can search for all of those terms with both positive and negative qualifiers, right? The fact that the parties appear in search queries doesn't mean anything more than an increase in queries.

Deep down Trumptards know Shillary will win against Trump.

If anything I believe it may give trump the election. This is the only way he has a chance at winning, his supporters are much more loyal than Clintons and in a three way split I believe it would be Johnson or trump.

Wow, searches for "republican" rose to 100! 100 what though, the chart isn't labeled like a real chart would be, and also covers only a span of three days.

Trump and Clinton?

Why do you want Shillary to win?

Trump will lose to Shillary.

Johnson won't lose to anybody because nobody even knows he's running, and if they did they wouldn't care.