I am a TRANSGENDER GIRL and i answer ur questions

I am a TRANSGENDER GIRL and i answer ur questions.
Me when i was 9 y.o.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OPA1bZwOWc&feature=youtu.be&t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or GTFO

Penis-vagina hybrid or it didn't happen

Faggot either way. Get a job

post a pic how you look now

do you like my cock?

>Are you happy with your decision?

If so....thats all that really matters my dude :)

Current pic? Where do you live?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

post more pics

does that mean you're a girl or a boy? if girl, post pics.

Advice for a guy who wants some girl dick

how hard of a punch can you take and not cry?

I love these bait threads, guaranteed bites every time
just need to say something retarded like being attracted to traps isnt gay and pretend you actually think that way

So you're a gay dude then. Why sugar coat it?

Im hiding ur post
Ive never been happier with any decision
Here goes the back
Im a girl bornt in male body
Being gay has no relstionship w being transgender.

Cool, but why post a random pic from when you're 9. Why only one? You looked like you might be cute.

Big cats like tigers on catnip!
youtube.com/watch?v=_OPA1bZwOWc&feature=youtu.be&t=32s

do you have a cute feminine penis?

Stfu

you'll never be a girl
you are just a faggot with a mutilated body

count the days till you hero yourself

>girl

11 off fucker

checked anyway

Hehe

>CHECKEM!

Beauty quads and dubs : D

>Im a girl bornt in male body
wouldn't that make you a boy that feels like a girl?

Can you fuck me with your shecock

You're fucking cute I'd date the shit out of you

Where you from?
Got kik/SC

samefag or retard ?
3 lowsy pictures that dont show anything and you wanna say the faggot is cute ?

Oh, you're not cute. You're a living MS Paint squiggle apparently :\

Who is the boy kissing you?

I am from spain.

GADOT IS ALSO A TRANSGENDER?

Kys so sick of this gender bullshit. Your either male or female and if you don't feel that way you have a mental illness.

The one kissing is me
Retard

Post full body with face, cutie.

Me gustarĂ­a conocerte OP

more pics please

Why should i

I don't get it...
You were born a boy.
>Being gay has no relstionship w being transgender.
Regardless of sex change, you date boys?
So then that makes you gay.
That's fine if you are gay but why would you imply you aren't?

because the faggot wants to imply that he is a girl, that likes boys, and then it wouldnt be gay

Why are you such a mentally ill faggot?

KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT TRANSGEN IS NOT A THING YOU ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT

Sexual identity is a thing and sexual orientation another.
There are transgender girls who are lesbians (they date women, though they feel women)
Isbvery simplistic and basic to believe that being transgender is like an extreme homosexuality or smth similar.. wtf.

First this
Then if want Any respect at all, show "tits" or at least your face.
You only post a pic when you where young, because at that age you where barely fuckeable, and now you surw must look like a fucking faggot that thinks its a girl, you will never have a pussy and i recomend you hero yourself at any time, but dont forget to stream it

Because you started a thread about it.

"Trans girl" so you started off a boy but wanted to be a girl and now identify as such. Ok. How do you present yourself? Because my advice is to at least put effort into what you want to be recognized as. Don't be one of those ignorant fucks who presents themselves with levels of masculinity then gets pissed off at people for recognizing them as male.

Now out of curiosity for myself, have you had any procedures done to your genitalia? Like what do you have, a dick or a pussy atm?

And to end off with just my opinion here; biologically, you were created and brought into life as a male. Your DNA literally makes you a male. Thus being into men is fine and all but yes that does make you gay. You simply want to be identified as a female.

If i was a gay boy i would feel comfortable being a boy, which im not.
Dont talk bout what u dont understand

there are only girls, boys and fucked up people

you are a boy, dont talk about things you dont understand

I hate to feel peer pressure not approving that I play with legos. I LOVE legos. Also I like spicy food. I WANT to be accepted. NOT to dress like a kid to be able to play with legos. Neither do I need to dress like a mexican to eat spicy. That's like recognizing that the others won.

Also, I'm totally OK with gay rights. I respect them. Now, .. for all those "trans" and "traps" that hide their true nature from their counterparts, I SERIOUSLY wish for you to die violent deaths: Shotguns, chockings, glass shards from broken bottle, fire, chemicals.

Question is: Why don't you do what you wish while keeping your original gender?
Answer: Because you like the morbid situation.

Also I browse b since 2005, so I know this is bait. Yes I'm interested in what others have to say.

U r free to think wht u want.

You are like, the worst shit human kind has ever created, first you are a faggot, then you think you are a girl, then you argue on Sup Forums, and you are also an attention whore that doesnt even do the job right because you dont show tits, or boypussy, or even your face
So basically you need to die

no, you're mentally ill

/thread

so are you, what you cant do is force other people what they need to think
you are a boy, born a boy, will die as a boy
no amount of crying can change what OTHER people think about you

You sick fuck stop shoving ur transgender shit over everyone, there are only male and female, heterossexual and homossexual. You are a fucking twat little shit boy that likes boys and dresses like a girl. Even if you cut that useless excuse you call a penis off you will still be a fucking male human that likes fucking boys. Get the fuck over it

Lmao u r the typical guy that faps to traps and then feels bad cause he thinks hes gay.
Man if u r insecure about ur sexuality dont blame it in trans ppl.

My only question is: Are you comfortable being you?

Who is forcing me to think what u want is you.
Im a girl 4 me, 4 u i might be a boy.

my only question is will you drink bleach or hang yourself in your room ?

You're mentally ill and a faggot.

Be4 transition i was not, is horrible to live as a gender u dont identify with. Its not a preference.
If u grew a pair of boobs and a vagia and then ur parents forced u to live as a girl and marry a man... how would u feel? Thats my situation, but reverse.

trips checked
but honestly, this is why I am a trapedo - one who desires underage transgenders
once you go through puberty, you'll never look so feminine again

protip, girls dont have penis
nor xy chromosomes
you need to change that
I suggest you try to force a respawn, maybe you'll be lucky next time

Doesn't matter, Tits or gtfo

Not OP, but a question to everyone else,

If two people who looked like women (full tits and pussy) said they are in a heterosexual relationship,
Would you be happy with that answer?

There's too many "what if" factors. One of them could be biologically born a guy and then their answer would be correct despite appearance but there's no way I'd know that. So I'd probably just be like "oh ok" and just let it go. I'm not affected either way so I would find it pointless to get pissy over.

I would consider them utterly confused, so no, I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be mad, though. I would just chalk their statement up to the postmodern habit of making words mean whatever the fuck we want individually, regardless of the what those words mean to others or historically. They are no different than people who claim to be vampires or cardboard boxes.

Hey OP, quit why are you being so selective with responding. Afraid to have actual discussion? Afraid other people will be right and make you look foolish.

You can choose to look like whatever you want. You can choose to identify as whatever you want. You can be attracted to whoever you want. But at the end of the day, whether your brain wants to accept this or not, you are ACTUALLY a guy. Take a DNA test if you have that hard of a time accepting it.

I'm afraid of contact lens, thankfully I don't need them but I can't stand how people whistand that! Not to mention a scapel. scissors. Damn I hate needles, even.

So, If I was in a situation like that. I would send my parents to hell and become lesbian. Under no circumstances would I get near a surgeon.

your gender doesn't change if you lose your genitals in an accident, so why would it change if you lose them by choice.

I wont start to debate since we wont arrive nowhere.
I can use all my arguments and vice versa and i wont convince u and u wont convince me, since u take as valid statements things that i dont (and vice versa). 4 me im a girl cause i feel and look like that and i only wanna be happy living my life and no hurting anyone.
U just are fanatic guys who need to rule everyone's lives (as fanatics do).

If u are afraid of feeling gay only 4 the fact of u finding me attractive... the problem is yours, look to other side.

If you feel and look like a cat, are you a cat?

U say that cause u have the luxury of not living this situation. Cause most of the ppl living it.. ends suiciding.
U just prove the TOTAL LACK of empathy.

Theres no surgery in the world that can make me look 100% as a cat.
And i look 100% as a girl.

LOL no you dont

mental illness and suicide are highly correlated

no you don't, trust me

That demagogic statement is stupid.
The suicide is caused 4 the extreme social pressure we suffer, nothing else.

OP, would you tell your future partner that you are Trans?

Obviously yes.
But i dont claim it everywhere since this is part of my intimity.

Obviously false. The more accepting society becomes of degeneracy, the higher the tranny suicide rate climbs. That's because people with that mental illness feel accepted enough to try living as a gender they're not, and then become miserable when they realize that throwing on makeup and a wig isn't gender, or Monty Python would be women. And good lord, but trannys have the most ridiculous, outdated, misogynist version of femininity! I know girls who have short hair and who don't wear makeup and who walk around in tshirts and jeans. A tranny dressed like them would simply be a boy. So trannies all overdo the most stereotypical obsolete feminine traits... it never works. And they end up miserable. True compassion for the mentally ill offers them help to get over their delusions.

the suicides come from the realization that you've been fooled
that you mutilated your body for nothing
that despite all the faking your voice, your moves and trying to fake some dumb mannerisms that you think girls do, no one in society will ever think you are a girl, ever
EVER
suicides come from the realization that your dream of a straight man having a relationship with you will never happen
straight men will never look at you, regard you as a girl
only faggots will ever be interested in you and they want the cock
not even faggots will want you after cutting it off
the loneliness of that realization is what causes the suicides
deal with it

So then do you accept that you are "technically" gay but surgery (and everything else etc) has allowed you to achieve hetero relationships?

Your fanatic conspiracies are completely false and out of reality.
Be4 transition i had anxiety, depression and social phobia. Now i dont since i dont dislike my body at all.

Stop trying to talk in my name or in name of trans ppl since u dont even know whats being transgender and u r not interested in knowing it.

Why are you a faggot?

No, im not gay, this has 0 relationship with sexual orientation.
There are transexual girls who are lesbians and date girls.
Maybe your basic and limited brain explodes with this, but thats it.

who sexually abused you ?

When are you going to accept the fact that you're just an effeminate man? It's okay to be an effeminate man and enjoy cocks and same sex relationships. It's not okay to call yourself a woman.

you have xy chromosomes, you want to date people with xy chromosomes, therefore gay

If i were an affeminate man my life would be 1000 timed easier believe me.
I feel like a woman and think like a woman since im a kid.

Get the fuck out tumbler fagg

>Standing on the furniture

Take yer fookin' shoes off ya dirty cunt

I'm happy that you've found happiness becoming a girl.
I'm sad for you that you're in denial and also rather rude.

I have to concede that you do sound like you are very dumb

>Transgender girl
So "ftm"? Cause you're still the same gender that you were born as

Its cause sexual identity and sexual orientation arent the same, i said it 3 times yet.
Its not an opinion, its a fact.