Does anyone else feel like reaching for their revolver (or high powered assault knife) when they hear the term "mental...

Does anyone else feel like reaching for their revolver (or high powered assault knife) when they hear the term "mental health"? This has become a widely accepted meme, even on pol. The only slight concession I'll give to pol is that you guys at least try to blame living conditions / physical phenomena. Normie culture refuses to say anything bad about modern lifestyles (caffeine, lack of daily exercise, spending daytime hours indoors)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD-YtZFWfxMbWs2UC1WdWJzZTQ/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just fucking nuts.

come on britcuck, you're not even allowed to have knives, much less guns! and even if you did have a gun, that seems like a rather obtuse reaction.

I have bipolar disorder and take 3 different medications for it. Come at me faggots.

Our government is attempting to use over-diagnosis to effect a gun grab. Our pharmaceutical industry and psychiatry racket are pushing it for the money and power they would gain, by reclassifying everything, expanding definitions to touch minor habits or arguable non-conditions, and creating false connections.

It's no wonder you have a fucking disorder with that many pills in you

I took psychology and I'm very much against the mass use of the term "mental health" and really the trend of excusing shitskin crime because they were "mentally ill".

The mind's so complex and unique between individuals it's really hard to draw lines at what's ill and what's not. It's better to assume they have free will than to assume they don't because otherwise you're oversimplifying it.

I only started taking the pills because I went crazy. Now I'm perfectly normal.

Nope, "mental illness" is just a tool used by those who seek to control others but claiming they are unfit to do things themselves.

is it poor "mental health"?
or is it SHAME & JEALOUSY?

How exactly is my psychiatrist controlling me? I haven't seen her in six months. She just writes me prescriptions and makes sure that I am sleeping 8 hours a night. I only see her every few months.

>got girlfriend pregnant
>she wanted nothing to do with me
>parents said they would look after it whilst she was studying
>all is well
>many, many years later they contact me
>the kid has everything wrong with him
>asthma, aspergers, autism, anxiety, adhd, whatever
>none of these things are true
>every time he has had anything slightly wrong (cough, bruise, stomach illness) she has taken him to hospital
>received all sorts of made up shit
>she has ruined his life through being a hypochondriac
>actually speak to him for the first time
>quiet and shy but actually well built and intelligent enough
>told me he would like to live with me when he turns 18

On the one hand I'd be saving someone from a life of misery. On the other, I have a family of my own I haven't disclosed.

Should I do it, faggots?

Save him. Get him to work out, be harsh but kind when he does right.

My Mum gave me all sorts of made up illnesses. She's a paranoid fuck. My Dad took me away at 15 and I've been a lot happier.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD-YtZFWfxMbWs2UC1WdWJzZTQ/view

Here's a copy of the DSM-V
Now everyone can have a special snowflake diagnosis.
>Protip: You don't even have to falsify symptoms, either. That's how exploitative this fucking field is.

Save that kid.

>posting on Sup Forums
>perfectly normal

I think you missed a dose.

>not knowing the mind is always in survival mode
>dismissing hardmode and nightmare mode childhoods

If you can handle it absolutely, son.

what's wrong with caffeine? people have been drinking coffee for hundreds of years

It's normal to hate Marxism and Islam Mr. Khan. Shouldn't you be governing London right now?

confirmed for retard. it's obvious mental illness is over-diagnosed, and it would be hard for it not to be in a capitalist society. it's up to the consumer to police these industries but convenience seems to trump anyones desire to change these things when it comes time to take a stand.

but to say that all mental illness is being used for subversion? that's nonsense, and you need to find that sweet middle ground before you become untethered to reality. visit a psych ward sometime, i'm sure your opinion will be moved in the face of stark dysfunction.

Yeah do it. Be good to him, it will change you both for the better.

I asked him about if he had been skiing (he lives in Vienna)

>Well there were trips with school but mum wouldn't let me

School trips (it's a very good school, we are all very well off which is why it never went to court thank God) to Sun Valley, London, somewhere in the Carribean and rural Spain also cancelled for him because she doesn't want him dying or whatever.

I'm amazed he has friends and has managed to do well at school. She never let him play football, ski, swim, shoot or climb. He can't even ride a bike. Looking at him you would assume he was active but I think it's just youth, if he remains inactive he'll waste away.

The only problem I have is that I am married, with younger children. I don't know how to really play it from here.

He's obviously retarded. You should have him euthanized. That's legal under EU law right?

do it fgt

I don't see the problem. Is your current wife aware that you have a son from a former marriage? Then there should not be any trouble with him coming by to see his Dad. Shit, it might even actually free up some time for you parents to have a grown guy around who can mind the children in a pinch.

Shut up faggot!

Yes.