What's Sup Forums thoughts and guys with long hair?

What's Sup Forums thoughts and guys with long hair?

*on

>fuck me cant spell check

as someone who has long hair, on some guys it works, I am not one of those guys.

I have long ish hair. Almost to my shoulders. I don't catch much flak for it but it doesn't help the me looking homeless situation

I have long hair, always when im asking girls if i should cut them 3/4 says no

Long hair = short dick

Ron Jeremy
Now leave

long hair = long dick

Hippie Fags

I've cut mine some weeks ago, a lot of friends were disappointed (males and females), they said it looked good

I am considering cutting mine but most of the chicks I talk to seem to like it longer

I think it can be manly and cool if done properly. like the guy in the picture obviously. it's not for everybody though. I always wanted to have long hair and never did it because I am a pussy faggot who was afraid of what other people might think. now I am too old and still concerned about what what people think.

I wouldn't call Tom Araya a hippy fag.

Nothing more manly than the viking look.

Long hair fag reporting in. Long hair is awesome.

On alpha male such as this gent, I have no problem whatsoever. On fatfuck/skeleton faggots on the other hand.....I really wish the would get a fucking normal haircut.

I have long hair and plan on growing it out and donating it. My wife and all of her co workers (she's a hair stylist) said I have nicer hair than the majority of the women they see. I figure I don't really give a shit what my hair looks like so I just keep it pulled up and it is out of the way.

>chicks definitely dig long hair if you're in good shape.

How do I look?

Gayserialkiller/10

Spot on! =)

I'm going to have to concur with user here. That's not a good look. You need to keep it shaped up until it's long enough to do something with.

if you're not sure you can pull it off and take care of it don't bother

No offence /bro, just my knee-jerk asshole reaction You've got decent hair, it's just at that awkward in between length where you gotta control that shit

how do I look Sup Forums?

I'm actually trying to grow my hair out again, I'm 9 months in right now. I think it looks fucking awesome if you style it right.

the pussy just rolls in with long hair.

He does look a bit like Richard Ramirez. Could get mad goth pussy with minimal effort

Okay, now you just look like a fat kid

The front of my hair is bout 3 inches past my jawbone.Back is about 3/4th down my back.
My hair is straight so i just keep it down but combed back

I'm about 7 months, how can you style that?

I don't know who that is, but his name sounds like what some hippy fag family would call themselves after leaving their cult commune right before the kid fucking got started.

Depends on your hair type. Are you looking for styles to get through the awkward phase or when it gets long?

singles confirm

I am starting to get out of the awkward phase, yet still to short to do anything simple. I went from a high and tight, with 3 on top and 2 on the sides, to letting it grow out.

On some guys it works on others it doesn't, It really just depends on your face shape and hair type, for example; I have a broad face, thick brown beard and long thick brown/gold hair. It really comes into it's own when I go to a salon and have it trimed, shaped and layed. takes a lot of maintenance but girls love it

youre in the awkward phase. give it a few months and itll be fine

I have long hair and the girls love it. I get more cunt than all of you 20 year old balding manlets put together.

Any man who styles who styles his hair to get approval from other men are clearly faggots and need.

Also, I have an eight inch prick.

Proofread before you hit "Post", nigga. Come on now.

lol

its disgusting 90% of the time and no there isn't anything alpha about a guy that refuses to take time to trim his beard and probably doesn't wash his wet dog smelling hair like the guy in that pic.

I'd recommend something like this. It's easy to take care of and looks decent.

That beard is very well trimmed believe me, you're talking about losers with long hair that probably have autism or something, but honestly people like the pic in Op's post do look good

Lol, manlet mad he can't grow hair and is balding.

No chin.

as someone who has long hair, on some guys it works, I am one of those guys.

actually i shave pretty much every week my beard grows in very fast but i don't like looking old. And i'm not white so i don't have locks of smelly dog hair sorry.
the ones that aren't gross losers are usually hipster fags or sometimes wannabe viking faggots stuck in the 15th century who are still losers imo.

Faggot

I have had long hair most my life, 23 now.

Most girls say no when I ask if I should cut it. So guess it works on me.

Also some girls love guys with long like a fetish. Have gotten laid because of my hair multiple times.

Nobody find you sexy fucing weeaboo.
she will never come back.
fuck off you and your leather armor and furs.
your larp weapons are ugly and we all know you are scared manbabies.

having long hakr just on the top of your haid is not long hair.
its balding.

Cug ghat shit, you're only giving long hairede
mens a bad reputation.

Also cut that beard, you look like a teen.

Sup Forums pls

wut

hmm depends on the hair style and face shape, a lot of them are hipsters or viking wannabes yea, good think i'm part Scandinavian and so have a model viking look, broad jaw and all that :)

I used to like having long hair because it was attractive to women. Now that I realize i dont give a shit what women want, I love having long hair because I get satisfaction from the negative reaction some men have out of envy. Take for example. "Chad" truly believes his reaction isn't rooted in envy, and were I to notice this IRL I would start flirting with his gf or the nearest "stacy" within his vision. I enjoy pitting "chad" and "stacy" against eachother. If they outright tell me something like "like your hair" or "wish i had hair like that" , I go play wingman and bring "stacy" directly to him as a reward.

I'm an asshole who loathes people who aren't honest and transparent with themselves SO MUCH that I make it my lifes work to expedite their learning process.

jesus

wat a gay

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They have power.

I just grow it long to make my brother feel bad because he's balding.

ggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Jesus has arrived, ask me anything and you shall receive an answer

Yes my son?
We do indeed

at least you're honest about it. i, sadly, am one of those as well.

Once you have long hair you unknowingly join a club with all the guys with long hair. Your rank within the club is determined by overall length and quality of the hair. Upon seeing another club member, it's often custom to exchange compliments or hecklings

Jesus here, can confirm this

I'm not posting a pic because idk what Sup Forums would do to it but I'll describe myself and ask if the long hair works
>6"6
>24
>Complete dead face, on a good day if you see me you'll wonder who just orphaned me
>Long hair, tiny bit past my shoulders
>Black hair, natural not dyed because I'm not a fag
>Deep voice, idk if relevant
>Dark brown eyes
>Kinda large nose
Anything else needed I'll describe as best I can

Gay

I pretty much grow it because I think I'm beginning to develope a receding hairline, and would be noticeable if I cut it. If I get to the point of being one of those guys that has long hair yet is bald on top it's gone though.

Lol yeah dude slayer is full of tree hugging hippy fags

Its really all in the chin, cheeks, and hairline. Describe those

Ive never liked long hair because a. I look like a douche and b. In a combat situation it can be used very easily against you.

God tier. My look since 1998.

If that would ever happen to me I would just go bald all the way. Lucky I probably won't have too, I'm pushing 40 and have the same hairline I had at 16.
Might be that they will get thinner when I'm really old but at that point who cares, I'll just wear a hat.

>Kinda weak chin
>Very strong cheekbones so good cheeks
>Hairline is normal I think, maybe slightly far back

long hair is the shit

and me b?

i grew my hair out washed it everyday took care of it and donated 17 inches to cancer people. i have short hiar now bcuz it is to much work to maintain with my busy life and im always dirty and sweating from work

If how I'm seeing it is right, then you should be good as long as you don't go from chin to neck in one fell swoop

This happened to me just a month ago. Dude who had 2 heads and 80 pounds on me wanted a fight and grabbed my hair. So i grabbed his balls and gave it a tuck. Guy let go so fast...
Moral of the story, any part of your body can be used against you and if you don't walk around looking for fights or fight competitively, who cares.

Then I believe I'm safe, thank you user

call me a faggot
good on you for donating it user

You look like an old French aristocrat. Not bad/10

>too much work
Pls long hair is the hair with the least amount of work

work out
get tan
dont use razor, leave stubble.

and you dont know the first thing about hair. I can tell because yours is so messy. Fucking treat it right you dumb nerd.

not a trap thread, faggot

Yeah I'm 30 and have fairly thin hair to begin with so just seeing how it goes haha

Just do it anyway.

I'm the opposite. Long hair works on me, but I look shit with short hair. Thank god I have pretty great hair genes, and I won't have to worry about becoming bald.

i only have long hair becuase of metal and the manlyness that comes with it

lets see hair? this is me

>won't post face to anonymous image board
what

How's is go with me

kek, but ive honestly never seen aanybody fuck with a photo from a faces thread

great, moustache/front chin is a little weak but only beard autists care. make sure you brush teeth floss and workout because youre borderline. Could be a faggot with a shit body, could be an athletic rock god with a lean build and nice details (teeth, nails, hygeine) the snake bites are meh to me and consider restarting and constantly trimming the small hairs on your moustache to trigger the thin hairs to grow into thicker hairs
the only work that comes from long hair is effectively hitting your scalp with shampoo, and keeping your scalp non-sweaty through the day cause the hair is so thick and volumous at that point.

id say short hair (before awkward length) is easir because you dont have to spend time making sure its not frizzy, and washing is SUPER quick,

If you have very straight hair, dont do it
If your hair gets rough and starts curling when it is long, go for it

Sorry, I look like shit today, I usually fix up my hair better. I also need to trim my beard and clean myself up a bit. My hair is curly and crazy and a bitch to maintain, but I still think I look better with longer hair.

Sexy

thanks user.. and trimming doesnt make vellus hairs turn terminal, but to be comoletely honest im still new to the whole beard thing, could never grow any hair at all except my moustache, then i got this product called minoxidil, its basically the key ingredient in Rogaine, its meant for your scalp and probably not the safest/most natural way to grow a beard but its worked for 10's of thousands of people already, been using it for 4 months and abit, results arent bad as everyone is actually acknowledging that i have a beard... it will fill the next few months, already got small thick terminal hairs around all the "blad spots" in that photo, just waiting for the pigment to kick in becauss right now all the little ones are blonde.. but they were all blonde when i started so i got high hopes

nice man, not bad at all, look pretty chilled.. read my comment here , if youre keen on maybe growing out a full beard

That's what my old roommate used. His beard filled in pretty nicely.