Are aliens real?

Are aliens real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkOqqEltwc&feature=youtu.be
waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

probably somewhere, so far away we'll never meet them

Who do you think seeded this planet's primates with intelligent DNA and then helped build pyramids on multiple continents?

Jesus?

Ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkOqqEltwc&feature=youtu.be
maybe, but we aren't being visited

They are either Demons, fallen angels or their offspring, either way it is "the last card" to deceive humanity in to total slavery.

We are the aliens, every other creature walks on 4 or more legs and is incapable of speech. We're far too advance compared to all other life, means we were put here in the distant past.

>waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html
good read

We are aliens

>NWO IS DOING CHEMTRAILS ITS CALLED PROJECT BLUEBEAM, THE BILDERBERGS MET AT BOHEMIAN GROVE TO FIGHT THE REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS. DONT DRINK FLORIDE!
ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!

aliens created the aryan race all other races are failed attempts.

you mad white boys

Saving

yeah, i see them every day

This
Nah, your species will meet them, but not in your lifetime.

Amino acids, radiation, and other chemical compositions over billions of years helped a bit too.

N... no..

LMAO!

You are the only intelligent species out of 400 billion other habitable planets, in 1 out of infinite universes. JK.

LOL wew.. no

Nah you evolved here, no outside help.

Nope earth mades

ROFL wtf no

>In Behold a Pale Horse Cooper proposed that AIDS was the result of a conspiracy to decrease the populations of blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals.
"Redpilled as fuck"

Are you an alien?

Yo I think he is dog

God? In a universe with aliens?

..The plot thickens

The Universe is so incredibly vast, that the exact circumstances which created life here, have to have been duplicated

All I know is if they're around they're not making contact because of us. I've taken a step back and thought about this, if I wasn't from this planet and all I had to go by was media and communications to decide if I should make contact? I'd hit the warp/hyper drive in the opposite direction.

Oh fuck, they're on to me... OK close, I'm a dolphin, the chinese put my brain into an experimental bio computer and linked me up to the internet. I love Sup Forums because it's very hivemindish, like AI, but not yet.

Naw

Gonna need proof, nuke North Korea and don't forget the timestamp.

Hey man, I just booted up the simulation, once it starts I have no control. We'll talk when you sleep and log off then you'll remember everything..

Then again, you're here to forget and relearn remember? Because knowing too much causes boredom blah blah blah. living as infinite different life forms from scratch is more interesting blah blah blah.

Yeah, I liked that short story too.

>damage controlling this hard

and I suppose the earth is round too?

>story
ah, another mechanism to keep you immerged

>Sup Forums damage control
totally

If aliens are not real I will be very dissapointed and won't have a reason to live on.

i really feel like we have never been visited by intelligent life yet. it's out there, but way out there. (((probably)))

you're that guy that talks too much in a group and kinda just kills the whole vibe people have going on. fuck off you faggot.