Scandinavia is fucked beyond repair

Scandinavia is fucked beyond repair

I come from Greece, a country that has received the largest number of immigrants compared to any other European country. Yet, the sight of a Greek girl dating a MIddle Eastern man is impossible to find.

Here in Denmark you see interracial couples every single day. And it is of wonder why so many of them are Danish women dating Arab men. I have no idea what they find in them, given how loud and obnoxious they are.

It is sad to see Scandinavians turn out like this.

Greece has inherently always hated Muslims and sand niggers. Even from ancient times, see Persian empire. The mighty Empire that took over any place they wanted because of no resistance, failed with Greece because the Greeks new that sand niggers are just that, sand niggers.

Even to this day, look at what wikipedia has to say about immigration:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Greece

>Throughout the 1990s, nearly 2 million migrants, the overwhelming majority of which were males, were deported, with nearly 200,000 deported annually on average.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you hate us ._.

as long as you are not a Muslim, I can not hate you. I have a disgust towards anything that is Muslim.

When I first came here I had to live in a poor area to afford rent, poor areas usually are full of arabs. I moved out recently near the centre of the city in order to not live near Muslims.

I find it funny how Danes brought the arabs here as part of an immigration plan, and then decided to place them all together in one area, pretty much forming a ghetto, a Syria inside Denmark.... Good luck assimilating them...

Don't know why you're so worried, they're gradually getting deported anyway. Question is will their Danish gfs leave with them?

Oh you know what I meant, just look up my flagge. Otherwise I agree with you 100%.

Good thing we're not scandinavia.

I am not a butthurt nationalist and I have never cared about this issue... only the Muslim issue worries me to be honest.

Greeks don't date them because they are shitskins as well and the exotic appeal doesn't exist,

Same.

>Danish women dating Arab men.

wrote the shitskin

>Yet, the sight of a Greek girl dating a MIddle Eastern man is impossible to find.
No wonder, since you are sand nigger yourselves.

it's because nordic men are feminine cucks

arab men are alphas, thus they get the pussy

Here is a funny joke:
>Greeks are white.

No wait, this one is even better:
>Greeks are Greeks

turk in austria

that doesn't make sense though, anyhow Greek women hate pretty much all third worlders.
They joke most of the time about Albanians and how they're trying to flirt with them.

I highly doubt the situation is any different in North Europe, I think OP is just trolling.

for some reason
this guy is jealous at Greece

>I think OP is just trolling.
come to germany

Still can't understand how white Danish cuties would even think just for a second to have sex with a filthy shitskin...

Thanks, I was there last summer. I'll come again this summer probably.
\o

>Here in Denmark you see interracial couples every single day

Wrong

Been living in Copenhagen since September and don't think I've seen a single one. The "worst" I've seen is maybe a couple WMAFs

Nice meme.

Glorification of nordic whores is literally THE shitskin fetish, therefore we can conclude from this sentiment that you are a gypsy.

He is a turk (ikibey) who pretends to be greek. Don't listen to him

germany is a shithole

so mad
cant handle the truth

I call bullshit, I've been in their countries and shitskins pretty much are singled out, and no one goes near them. Passive segregation I believe.

don't worry, we know it, there's something phisy with this poster

You're a German though right?

I am a Greek you filthy german.

You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

What are you doing in Germany, Mehmet?

cec

I'm not german, i'm bavarian

See how every time something says something bad about Muds a bunch of kebab posters pop up trying to divert attention.

I thing it's a cultural thing. You're dealing with arabs pretty frequently and you know what they're made of.
For an european girl (especially not the best looking one) they're just godsend. Confident behavior, compliments all over the place, lot of attention.
Women are just going crazy for it (at least the ones that haven't got used to that kind of thing..)

ah , Munchen, ja been there, very nice, but it was beyond the hordes of immigrants, so I don't know what their status is today.

>beyond
before

Yeah München is a multicultural shithole (like every big city). But other than that, bavaria is still pretty homogenous

>passive segregation
More like active segregation
Shitskins literally get turned away at every good club in Copenhagen and are called out all the time.

Some half-turk leftcuck "academic" wrote an essay that got published by a lefty paper about a year ago.
It was about how unwanted he feels and how he got turned away at nightclubs even though his dresscode was "in order" and other kinds of "racism".
Same paper published an article on how more and more foreigners are getting harassed in public transportation and shit.

>especially not the best looking one
This. The only girls they get are ugly as sin.
Most normal girls like the confidence but immediately get turned off once they realize how fucking tryhard and pathetic they are.
You can only spout so many compliments before it seems like a shallow attempt at getting into a girls pants.

Just ask /tr/ about that turk with a danish ugly as sin gf and bragged about it.

i made a bus trip through bavaria
all big towns are not different from other cities in shitmany

there's under 3% muslims in norway, there's more muslims percentage-wise in italy. sweden is cucked, and i don't know shit about what's going on in denmark.
biggest muslim group here are the somalis and literally nobody like them, not even their fellow muslims. they're like the gypsies. if you find an interracial couple here, it's almost always an asian woman and a norwegian guy that can't get a norwegian gf

1. no you didn't
2. learn to read (which you can't since you're a turkroach)
3. you are a ugly, fat, disgusting turk

I am a Greek

>no you didn't
bavaria is neighbour state

These threads are always so cringe
fuck off to r9k

Feels great not being a white shitskin.

t. turk

I never see interracial couples

I met some turks too.
We talked about how shitty germany is.

Ironically enough: Mainland Greeks are hellenized Albanians. Even the Brockhaus encyclopedia says this.

Ante is spinning in his grave now

you live in a boring shithole
or you lie

that turk is mad because he is jealous at us Greeks

Either way you have to go back.

Whatever floats your boat ikibey

thisisbullshit

it would be impossible to tell the difference between a greek and a syrian or a turk a lot of the time

so how could you say for sure that you never see arabs dating greek girls?you might think they are greeks but they are really just arabs in western clothes

>Neugriechen, die mit slaw., albanes., roman. und türk. Elementen gemischten Abkömmlinge der alten Hellenen im Königr. Griechenland, der südl. europ. Türkei, im Griech. Archipel und an den Küsten Kleinasiens, bekennen sich zur orient.-orthodoxen (Griech.) Kirche.

>– Brockhaus' Kleines Konversations-Lexikon, 5. Aufl., Band 2. Leipzig 1911., S. 259

translated: Newgreeks, which are a mongrel race consisting of Slavs, Albanians, Romans and Turks living in the area of Ancient Greece.

Don't be too mad bros in your illusions that you are descendants of Ancient Greeks.

this
ive been in greece and they look exactly like turks

>Band 2. Leipzig 1911.
that was even before meme nazi race science
you mad monkey
i fucked you online

Memes aside Europe in general has fuckloads more brown or black man with European woman than over here. Especially Germany.

Here there's a lot of beta white dude with Asian but that's it

turks look sometimes like Greeks you albanian subhuman

guy guys, fucking Christ, stop fighting, and just go back.
Anyhow, I'm back to the Swedish thread, so if you want to switch to Allahu speak you can.
You sandmonkeys did it yet again in Stockholm.

>its a third world shithole says we are doomed thread

This post screams insecurity desu.

I lived in Copenhagen for 6 months and didn't see a single interracial couple. I did see one or two converted (reverted alhamdulillah) women however.

but he is from Greece?

> I did see one or two converted (reverted alhamdulillah) women however.
One too many.

Yes and?

Maybe she was Bosnian. You can't really tell.

Greece is a first world country.

These people will whine about anything if it earns them sympathy and power. Don't trust the crocodile tears of leftists, ever.

>Some half-turk leftcuck "academic" wrote an essay that got published by a lefty paper about a year ago.
>It was about how unwanted he feels and how he got turned away at nightclubs even though his dresscode was "in order" and other kinds of "racism".
>Same paper published an article on how more and more foreigners are getting harassed in public transportation and shit.
Sucks to be them desu

Bosnians rarely wear a hijab

Are you greek?

Subhanallah the ways of the kuffar around her in Denmark made her, inshaallah, realize her sinful ways and repent.

>Bosnians rarely wear a hijab

You should stop posting fake maps of scandinavia.

Yes, I am a Greek

You are greek

>And it is of wonder why so many of them are Danish women dating Arab men
Probably same reason why I find blonde women so boring and dark haired women so attractive.

It is better than being danish.