Left or right?

Left or right?

No limits

can you guess which one of them tasted more dicks? why do you think so?

left, more

left is a slutty blonde - licking dicks nd balls to gain some influence in this world

right 1000%

Mein gott, facebook for the right one ?

slut, at gun point I would force her to be analized on the beach - pulling her pony tail, sharing her with the guy in the background pounding her mouth .... bitch

More, I'm in love.

correct

Mmm, what else?

left or right - wwyd

do you have pics of that cock sucker in bikini - I woud like inspiration to punish her for her weak character

both nice, would forcethem to lick my dick from both sides

Left or right Sup Forums?? Got more too

marry left

Pale skin is great for showing a throat buldge

yup

think it would be right, have nice legs... more

more of them with one extra

Would marry 10/10 . I'd kill for source.

Left

Left, love blondes

Left but fuck the lip piercing :/

Right, would love to show her my cock

on who?

I have hired 2 300 pound guys to hold her while I strip her of her bikini - showing her pert tits nice ass, and perfect pale skin. She protests, I slap her till she shuts up - I throat fuck her so deep she gags, and almost puke - then I throat her agaain, and she do indeed puke , tears welling to her ble pretty eyes. Then end ruined, I get the guys to turn her over presenting her ass in the air. She moans and begs for mercy - but her ass is too delish, and my cock slides into it inch by each with each violent throw of my body - the two hlpers are chearing as I pound her ass to a pulp and spray cum down over her ass, legs and back. now it was the trn of the helpers ...

Left

if you like blondes - which one?

Left. You always go with a chick with a fucked it nose. They are always freak nasty and have amazing pussy skill. Trust me.

Right
Left
Left
Left
Right
Left for Satanic trips
Right
Right
Left
Right

Right, more of her?

the two big guys all stiff and arouse from her nude body wants to shame fuck her, and theey want her to know. I am filming it all.

One holds both her arm making her face the other while he undresses, so she can see his hugh thick cock - he slaps her tits until she agress to try to swallow it all, she does the best she can but he has to thrust a little to make it all disappear in her throat, snot and tear are running down her face as he presses her head as deep as possible into his dick while she is on all four in front of him.
The other guy has begun to slide his fingers into her pussy at the same time, tight and pink. One, two three fingers - then he lifts her leg and tries to press his entire hand in, she screams ad faints ...

left, right?
wwyd -story fo story

I stand behind my assessment. More please.

Left 100%, Fuck her in the throat until she choked and make her swallow every last bit

the guy throating her stops as her head falls down and pull his cock out - but the other wants her know, and he starts to fuck her limp body, while groaping her tits - when she wake up after a little minute, she screams when she finds she is being fucked.
The guy at her head tells her rim job him, or they would be DP'ing her shortly - he squats over her pretty head - spread his ass, and slowly lowers it towards her pretty head... she is so scared now that she sticks out her tongue and first licks his balls and rim, but she is forced to shove her tongue dep in. This is alomost the best part of the video you can shee her utter disguest, as her tongue disappears into his ass, while he is stroking his dick and fundling her now red and tender tits - the gguy being deep rimmed looked so very happy ...

would you like to play with her body?

can't choose, right up the ass and left down her throat

Which one my dudes

Mmm, want to see more of any of them?

right

fuck, I'd choke that pretty mouth just to see those glasses painted with cum

Left or right

Fuck yeah, got any of them showing off that ass?

Here's left's ass

she does favours for beer

God I'd force her to bend over a table, pull up that dress and fuck her up the ass.

right, i love chubby brunettes with something to prove.

K, fuck it, I'd take her up the ass, love 'em long and skinny, feel her squirming underneath me

Anyone?

MIDDLE

Yeah

She would never never sober if I was around, those big eyes, love to look down and see them welling up as she choked on my cock

got any more?

what kind of favors?

you'd like that she is petite 5'3" with big firm tits

Jesus that body, I'd take her over that rail, bet those pants come down so easy.

Any more of that?

god damn that girl needs to be held down and groped

Yeet

What would you do to her if you had the chance?

got any more pics? she's a real cutie...

Here's more of her:

A

Is that chick's hat from some university?

keep dumping, she's hot as fuck

She is sexy af, love to watch that body jiggle as I tore her cloths off and held her down, leave her cum leaking out of every fucking hole