So I'm addicted to letting my wife fuck other guys. I can't explain why it's so hot and such a turn on for me...

So I'm addicted to letting my wife fuck other guys. I can't explain why it's so hot and such a turn on for me. She's going to do it tonight for the 5th time and I can hardly wait. It makes me love and want her more and it makes our sex life explode! So any comments on this subject? Here's a picture of my wife.

do you like that she will never respect you as a real man.

If she's your wife she's incredible

My gf might want to prostitute herself, and her browsing history agrees.
Not quite sure what to do about it.
It does turn me on but something tells me its not right.
What to do... what to do...

Why wouldn't she?

Your gf and your wife is not your significant other anymore. You lost them already.
Cut your losses now. Fucking faggots

Kys cuck

>Muh gf respects me because she wants to fuck other dudes but im scared they'll do better than me so i wont let her. im just alfa as fuck.
Oh look, an insecure person.

pic related

Its because youre a loser. Your addicted to losing whats yours

Does she use protection, or do the guys bust a load up in her

Id fuck that whore.

how do i sign up?

Always uses a condom. We've done it with the guy at our house. A threesome per say.

One of the saddest shits on this board is when sad pathetic virgin faggots tryna jerkoff to their pathetic fantasy of having their imaginary wife/girlfriend getting fucked by nigger and stuff....
Sorry, dearie, not interested. Get help before your loneliness gets the best of you....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH mate. It's not the fact that you don't"allow" your SO to fuck others. It is the fact that your "girlfriend" wants to fuck others.
Completely degenerate.

You're a fucking homo. Kill yourself.

>He thinks his gf isnt interested in anybody else
Whatever you say, user.
Whatever you say.

Its called Swinging, nothing wrong!
Everybody is talking about multiple girls, but that shit can just get weird!

You are trying too hard to seem alpha dude, calm down. Maybe you wouldn't know but girls also want to fuck other people when they have a partner, and if both people in the relationship want it... I say it's some good fun.

agreed

And btw, in the op post there is a pampers bag, so if the woman on the picture had a baby, and still have a body like that, she is a fucking keeper

My gf isn't very sexual. I make her to shit for me but she never really seems to have a drive so I'm not worried she wants to fuck other dudes since she doesn't even seem like she wants to fuck me (she does whatever I ask though) also she's my wife now

cool, I was asking to see what the turn on for you was, as in wet sloppy seconds from not using condoms. Has she done it alone with you in another room, or outside, whatever? Or have you been present and part of it or watching each time? I agree with you user, its hot as fuck. I have been in your position many times with an ex way back in the day.

Top kek. A decent person would rather have a good career, start a family or just stay single and fuck random people.
Good luck in life to all cucks with their shitty personalities.

Thanks. We have two kids. One is only 1 year. She keeps herself fit.

Its all good . i like watching my boyfriend fuck other women. It turns me on just thinking about it

>My gf isn't very sexual. I make her to shit for me but she never really seems to have a drive so I'm not worried she wants to fuck other dudes since she doesn't even seem like she wants to fuck me (she does whatever I ask though) also she's my wife now
"HA! jokes on you: my wife-gf has no libido, but i make her do stuff she wouldnt do if i didnt ask her to IE she isnt into it."

Lmaoing @ ur life

She's gone to a hotel a couple of times and both with me there too. It's a turn on because I know she's hot and like other guys to taste what I get anytime.

>Successful people are purely monogamous!
>mfw
Holy shit this is ridiculous.
You people really cant stand the idea of you gf having sex with someone else, do you?
Do you have nightmares about it? :^)

>Lmaoing @ ur life
reported, Sup Forums is for 18+

But would you let her prostitute herself tho?
what to do.
what to do...

Show us some pics of the slut then or gtfo

test

Pathetic as fuck lmao you're not a man you're a closeted faggot

HA GAYYYYYY

Op, you are all good, for more fun register on sdc.com ;-)

how long ago was your last erection?

So you are doing it in a "check out my trophy type way". I got you user, just be careful man I had a tense moments when something just didnt work out. Word of advice. Dont let it be any one guy more than once or twice. Shit can go bad if they REALLY start to enjoy each other.

Op post some pics up you weak dog

Im assuming OP is hard as fuck and has been all day and most likely will be until his wife gets back from having hot sex to have hot sex with him.

On a less gay note than this post. I have a girlfriend who I wouldn't cheat on but would like to get a double blowjob from her and her friend. How should I go about that

Do you let her fuck niggers?

Post more pics of the slut or GTFO

Get out of that relationship as fast as you would drive a car you stole to flee from cartel members, you degenerate shit.
>let's spread more STDs
>let's get more pregnancies even though the earth is drastically overpopulated
>let's further decrease the sexual morality of the western hemisphere

Pics of her vag

and here i was thinking that it's a control thing

Cuck

>>let's spread more STDs
>>let's get more pregnancies even though the earth is drastically overpopulated
Oh look, a southerner who has never heard of condoms.
>let's further decrease the sexual morality of the western hemisphere
"also the south shall rise again"

Insecure people want control, alphas don't need it.

Oh look, a nigger who has never heard of condoms sometimes don't work and may break, and not only that, they don't fully prevent STDs.
Not to mention that that image is irrelevant to me because I am not in the southeast US.

Tell me more about that fucking TV, man

This guy is actually retarded.

>Morning after pill
>As if a significant percentage of promiscuous people got std's
Why are you so angry, is it because you're jealous? I think its because you're jealous.

Jealous of what, you cunt?
That I don't let any sexual partner I may have cheat on me and let me cry at 3:00am while I try to OD on Rohypnol to fall asleep or die?
Get outta here, immoral trash.

It's cuz he is a virgin, a liar, and a gigantic closet faggot.

I want my woman to fuck other men because, I know this might be hard to understand, I want her to enjoy life.

And who doesn't enjoy having more sex?

>cheat on me and let me cry at 3:00am while I try to OD on Rohypnol to fall asleep or die
Wow, that is very specific. pic related

>immoral
>immoral
>immoral

This is Sup Forums. Take your morality and shove it up your judgemental, ignorant, teenage ass.

Most teenagers nowadays are liberal, grandpa.
I am not a teenager or liberal.
Can you not realize that letting people just fuck at their own will is not a good idea if we want to further humanity?
It's specific because I have a colorful lexicon and I know how to articulate myself.
Not from personal experience.

Please.
Tell me more about.
Morality.

Morality is about furthering humankind.
You do not kill those who are good or engage in acts which noticeably cause negative things.
Pretty simple to explain.

...Like letting people fuck? Please explain why letting people fuck is noticeably a bad thing.

Well, let's see.

>chances of an STD more likely with more sexual partners

...Done.

And no, I did not say we can't ever fuck.
I'm saying that we should not treat sex so liberally.

Yeah, when can I smash?

yo OP I'll fuck your wife for you

Also post more pics cuck

>engage in acts which noticeably cause negative things
>Non-monogamous relationships do not cause negative things.

PLEASE
TELL ME MOAR
ABOUT NEGATIVE THINGS

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.....

When you..just...I give up...
your opponent forfeiting doesn't always mean winning, but I'll just say this.

STDs.
Disease.

>Chances of falling more likely with more walking
>Chances of getting an injury more likely with more physical exercise
>Chances of dying more likely with more living
Just admit fucking outside of a relationship clashes with your values, you don't need facts to back your personal pereferences

that may be true but the SADDEST thing is when virgin fucktards can't figure out the difference between swinging/sharing and being a cuckold. You poor sad fucks will never know the difference because you've never fucked and never had a relationship.

Fucking fine, it's not a fact.
Just a damn opinion.

damn, and i was hoping to exhaust my set.

lol whatever makes ya feel like you're in control bub

That's cool then

...how many "guy about to hang himself" pictures do you even have?

i guess youll have to find out.

Fucking do it already!

the degeneracy will never end

Do what?

Your wife is already fucking someone else, hence why she doesn't seem interested.

For fuck's sake, how much was this guy paid to do this?
People still purchase stock images, for some fucking reason, right?

Question is: did anybody buy the pictures
And for what purpose.
Should i have bought the pictures?
Probably not.
Since i dont plan on using them for commercial purposes.

Got any pics of your Hotwire doggy?

>the justifications cucks make for themselves today

if shes fucking other guys, or even talking about other guys to you, its simple. she doesnt respect you

you can try to keep the relationship together, because you know that the next girl might not even date you, but it will fall apart unless shes staying to use you to raise the kids

the funniest is when cucks try to bring up fucking another girl and get instantly shit on

Here, have the last one.
YOU WIN!

Whoever directed these shots has an unappreciated genius

Stop trying to promote cuck shit here. We know you have an agenda.

What agenda? I'm curious

oh yeah, it's very empowering for a man to share his wife.

insecurity has nothing to do with it. power and dominance do. cuck

She's pretty fucking hot. I love that genre of sexcapades. Either cuckolding or just a dude watching his wife get railed by another guy is such a turn on to me. On xhamster there is a ton of videos that are from amateurs who enjoy the same thing. One to look for is this 60 year old wife who fucks a guy half her age in her and her husbands bed..she looks great too for 60..after he finishes the husband walks over to the bed and they laugh and he fucks her with all the dudes cum still in her. Very hot, very real.

Once again, only someone insecure CRAVES power and dominance. Why would you need to prove power and dominance if you had it? You are overcompensating man, you should let go a little, you'll feel better.
>inb4 baited

>power and dominance do
>power and dominance do
My sides just went orbit.
How did you not cringe while writing this?

hot wife

like to share my girl as well. she likes being told how and what to do. i love seeing her used. i've loaned her out to friends a few times.

just kys op. you are a disgrace

uh yeah it really is. It's pretty fucking powerful and dominant that you can tell a woman go fuck that guy, she does it, then returns to you to go home...with YOU. A cuckold is the one being told she's going to fuck that guy and then she may let you cum or whatever. I don't know I'm not a cuckold but I know the difference between a swinger and a cuckold. You clearly do not.

>then returns to you to go home...with YOU.

lol cause you pay for her shit dumbass. You're her little bitch boy

So what does her browsing history look like. I have doubts about my gf as well.

what state op? maybe i can join in on the gangbang

actually I've never supported her. Some clothes and shit. She makes great money. I know it's hard to accept that some guys actually get to have sex with real women and don't just call everyone a cuck or fag on the internet to deal with their frustrations. I feel sorry for you.