/mlb/ general - Stove is on but... eh edition

You can only post in this general if your team has not had a 108 year WS title drought (includes teams without WS titles) subedition

MIN:Cardinals 'very much in' on Twins 2B Dozier
SD:Rockies ink Alexi Amarista to one-year deal
BAL:Matt Wieters remains on Braves' 'target list'
PIT:Jays have considered trading for McCutchen
TOR:Bautista willing to consider one-year deal
SF:Giants ink Michael Morse to minor league deal
TEX:'Good chance' Josh Hamilton re-signs with TEX
LA:Turner's contract with Dodgers now official
LAA:Angels sign Ben Revere to one-year deal
CLE:'Strong possibility' Rangers sign Mike Napoli
TOR:Encarnacion turned down bigger offer from A's
OAK:A's sign Cuban righty Norge Ruiz for $2M

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BNightengale/status/813749518969737216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the thread

Barves still pulling random FAs like mad.

>shitattle

>PIT:Jays have considered trading for McCutchen
>MIN:Cardinals 'very much in' on Twins 2B Dozier

Interested

this is the actual thread

sorry buddy but being late is not acceptable, gon get deleted by da mods

Good thread. It's much better than the other thread. This one is related to baseball, and isn't just a crybaby blogging about his bad team.

nice samefag samefag enjoy getting deleted by the gods

Quintana for McCutchen?

This thread is American made. Clearly superior product to one made by a pack of beavers.

Pop quiz: which MLB team has the smallest ballpark?

>still only 6 posters

kek

come guys we have webms here, not samefags

Boston

Wrong. In case I need to clarify, I meant capacity

O's?

Bzzzt, wrong again

Fuck you mean, 'wrong'. Ask a bad question and then rap me on the knuckles with a ruler
Your ass has the biggest capacity
Seats every fucking body

Padres

there were 7 posters before these posts and there are 7 posters now lmao

nice "poomunity" you guys got here

Shit op

I thought ballpark implied capacity, but I guess I was thinking too much of you
Indians. It's the Indians

Injuns

At least we can all agree, regardless of who we root for, even the most heated rivalries can come together and agree that Canada was a fucking mistake

The country or the extention of MLB to it? Either way I agree yes

You're just not smart enough to ask good questions.
Also don't be hostile while you try to excuse your city's shit attendance. There's no excuse for being ranked 28th in attendance in a World Series year. Being hostile about it just makes you seem desperate

Stop bullying Canada just because his OP is shit

Hey guys which ballpark has the worst construction around the stadium and also has bad weather near the stadium and also the people in Cleveland work during the day and night? You guys this excuses our terrible attendance right?
Guys? Fuck you guys!

He didn't even say he was an Indians fan you assblasted goon it was a trivia question.

Please find a different subject to make yourself feel better about

We all know what he's trying to do, and I'll be god damned if I let it slide.

>still 8 posters
>samefagging this hard

I'm laughing way over in my thread that has actual content lmao

enjoy your impending deletion lel

>samefagging with actual content is worse than simply samefagging bullshit

can you recreate a famous jints-doyers shitposting battle too lol

Calm down turdo, there's actual baseball in this OP
Start a tumblr and buzz off back to it

if triggered americans are baseball I would never have to leave these threads lol

baseball and the eternally assblasted autist (no, not the Canadian, the other one)

>americans are so asshurt about their shit thread that the have to sign up for the janny job and give their passport information FOR FREE just so they can autosage my thread

ahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

canada wins again

>eternally assblasted autist (no, not the Canadian
hard to imagine a level of assblastery higher than this guy

You're literally crying because your shitty team got better attendance than a small market team in a city where people can't afford to take off during the week. I went to sold out games (or shit that was damn near) and I went to games with less people. Spoilers: the former were on weekends and at night, the latter during the week or during the day, especially during the week

A

>a city where people can't afford to take off during the week
This new angle you're trying to sell is the worst one yet. You tried to say that the weather was bad at the ballpark first (lol), you tried to say that the roads near the ballpark are bad (lol), and now you're trying to say that Cleveland is unique in that its residents are employed (huh?).

At some point you're gonna have to take the L and realize that being ranked 28th in attendance in a World Series year is pretty fucking disgusting

Also as a counterpoint to your shoddy argument: Detroit attends ballgames
There is no comeback

The Indians also had the smallest payroll of any contender. The gap between then and the next highest was about $13M (the Mets) and between them and the next contender who got into the meat of the playoffs was about $30M

Okay? I really just don't get the argument. Clevelanders just don't really go to ballgames, especially during the week. People in the surrounding areas go, but can't go until the weekends or night games due to work. I'm guessing you didn't go to any games, I did: they're very well filled at weekend games, not so much during the week. It really doesn't matter though, they're a good team regardless

>It really doesn't matter
It does, though. It shows that you almost wasted a championship on people that literally don't give a shit one way or the other.
If you can't support your team in a year when they went to the World Series, when are you going to come out and support them?
Never. 'Never' is the answer.

still only 9 posters lmao

I like leaveland a lot but you can't excuse that kind of attendance with some sort of quasi-theory on fan logistics

whether you're shit or literally going to the world series, people don't care to go to games and that's fucking sad

What the fuck are you crying about? They got plenty of attendance during the playoffs. Do you imagine that nobody really supports the team and the park is empty every home game? Is that your moronic fantasy? Look at the television numbers, Tribe's as high as any. People watch the team, they don't have the time or the money to go see then all the fucking time

Honestly, just get rid of the Browns. That's the only way to get Da Land to care about the other teams that actually have a chance at winning something

>only way to get people to watch baseball is to remove literally the worst NFL team in history because the entire area only cares about the worst sport

just torch the entire city, they shouldn't even have a baseball team

montreal first nations when

fuck handegg lmao

Please take your river of tears and crippling autism somewhere else

>Ass

I'm an Angels fan who will probably have to suffer a long drought and have to live with the fact that my team wasted trout's career.

i know that feel buddy

Cleveland fan here, I hate most Cleveland fans. I like the ones on Sup Forums, last years gamethreads were comfy. Most of the normie fans suck the Browns dick and don't give a shit about baseball. Pisses me off so much.

>tfw born too early to experience prime Jake sellout streak

*late

you may only reply to this post if your team has won 4 or more world series

Pitching will be back in '18.

Morse might be back?

Here fampai

>The alimony even took his clothes
J U S T

I've been a Mariners fan all of my life. When will the suffering end?

>gib closer nao puhlease

You'll get Papelbon and you'll like it bitch

Why are there still Christmas hats

Brian Wilson for 3/33

aren't you that refugee LA kings fan?

?

Baseball need more fighting.
I wanna see harper get REKT

mobile.twitter.com/BNightengale/status/813749518969737216

How hard do the Sox get fucked?

Yankee farm is blessed by Dean Anna. Sox will be unfucked from this by whatever they get in this trade.

>There are actually teams with worse attendance than the Who's and Marlins

>Owner is Cheap
>Somehow this invalidates other teams.

Israel is fucking stacked

what you mean

The owner isn't cheap but Shapiro was and didn't >hates most Cleveland fans
Fuck off faggot most outside of Sup Forums are great people

Ike Davis
Danny Valencia and a shitton of power hitter

Yeah IKTF, we wasted Sale's

Who knows maybe boston can get him what he deserves

SOMEBODY SAVE ME

>Texas

you're beyond saving.

Torres and Rutherford/Frazier have to be in the deal

Will Brad manage them to victory, or will he be too busy with ST?

He will manage them to meme

>If Sox eat part of contract
>Getting Jerry to pay for anything

good fucking luck with that.

was reading an article about why mitch moreland isn't a garbage move for the red cucks then ended up reading about UZR and DRS for like an hour (garbage meme stats btw) and now I'm just mad at kiermaier again

somebody please get this faggot out of the division

Those guys are way too young for Kenny. You mean Headley and Ellsbury

Has Kenny escaped yet? Did we miss the great battle between him and his Men vs Hahn and his prospects?

indians no fans world series year can't make it up

You guys are pretty uncreative considering all the stuff you "can't make up". I mean I could make it up

>Biggest """"""""""fan"""""""""""""" is a self proclaimed Yankees fan

>I mean I could make it up

lmao can't make this shit up

People in Cleveland work for a living.

What does that have to do with anything?

People who live in the city don't have time to go to baseball games in the afternoon / at night.

You tell 'em, fellow lifelonger!

Cubs fan since 1998

Kiermaiers defensive skills are ridiculous

*December 12th 2016