Whats the best city to live in in Europe Sup Forums?

Whats the best city to live in in Europe Sup Forums?

Thinking about moving to Berlin, currently live in Barcelona. Sick of the hot weather here and the job market and social scene both suck.

So what are the top places to consider moving to? Preferably northern cities.

London if you can afford it.

Too many fascists(antifa) though.

Yeah I cant and the immigration is also insane for me.

Prague

Everywhere in Switzerland (?)

Isnt it really expensive there though?

Also what are the people like? Is the stereotype of everyone being boring true?

What's wrong about Barcelona besides the hot weather (That you're going to find all over Europe anyways) and the "social scene" ?

I'm currently living in Barcelona, and besides the weather that I agree to a certain point and I'm loving it so far.

How was that City called where it belonged to a country that was burned down and raped because Sharia law?
I always forget

Ex-gf lived there for a year so visited quite a few times and that place had a weird vibe for me. Didnt like it all.

No idea, but, I guess the prices would be high enough

(You)
Never attended history class

Its mostly the catalan thing, I have been here 3 years and haven't really been able to become good friends with any of them. They are so closed off.

So that leaves the expats here and the cool ones that I have met have all moved somewhere new by now.

Explain weird vibe?

>Hot
>Barcelona
you have never been to Andalusia have you?

Depends on what you want

I dont know exactly, its hard to explain.

But everyone on the street seemed really depressed and were just down right weird to me, they were perfectly friendly though.

My impression of the place is most likely completely wrong but would never consider moving there based on my past experiences.

haha actually lived there for 10 years before coming to Barcelona. And it is defiantly hot here in the summer, August is unbearable.

Good Job market
Cool people
Relatively cheap
Cool climate

Thats why I'm considering Berlin

Where are you from tho? Expat from? I've met people from all over the world, catalans, sandniggers and what not, none of them were closed off at all.

Amsterdam was pretty great for me personally.
Dutch folks are generally pretty solid, climate is cooler aswell, price is probably there there with Berlin, as for the job market, no idea.

From the U.S. originally but grew up in Europe.
Have been in Spain most my life and have lived in Madrid and Seville, people are way more open and friendlier there.

Use to think Catalans reputation in Spain was b.s but now I have realized its kind of true.

But I might just be getting unlucky here who knows.

Yeah I have considered that. Dutch people are awesome, usually super friendly and laid back.

Oh well, I'm an expat from Colombia but grew up in the US, now been living here for like 6 years. Also lived in London, Prague and Berlin for what matters.

So far Barcelona is the best city I've lived, I've visited Madrid and hated it, same with Granada, Valencia and what not.

Coolest peepz I've met were actually from here or some other countries. I'm gonna go at it and say you've been unlucky, ye.

Yeah maybe.
But either way I have been Spain long enough, I want a change.

How did you find Berlin? Really considering there

Im Swiss, so anywhere in Switzerland is amazing, but yeah its quite expensive unless you are earning Swiss wages. Berlin's a good choice, awesome city, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris and especially Vienna are awesome, all fairly expensive but all worth it. Don't bother with London though, complete shit-hole.

I'm actually considering changing again, probs gonna move back to London.

'bout Berlin, well, if you're an autistic piece of shit who lives living under the dark and cold for like half a year, pretty much fine.

Good partyin' and people tho