Session.9.2001.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

>Session.9.2001.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

The Bluray leaked over a week ago on private sites but it finally got to public sites.

Here you go, guys. If you want the extras, you will have to get them from private sites.

This is what horror should aspire to be more like.

This is one movie that I really dont give a fuck if it has a bluray release or not.

All movies should have a Bluray release. 480p is pathetic.

Hey! Fuck youuuu!

Fuuuuuuuuck you.

>A 15 year old movie leaked

What a day! How exciting!

>I'm one of those people who only watches movies released in the past 2 years

oh boy.

I watched Session 9 when it first came out. Not really the type of movie a blu-ray would really add too.

>Bluray
>doesn't make a fllm better

Let me guess, you are one of the guys who downloads camrips of the latest capeshit?

I was really fucked up when i watched this movie but did anyone else think the tone for half of the movie was way fucking off? Like how different chars interacted and reacted to shit never made sense to me. I felt like I was watching a soap opera half of the time. I know it was supposed to be tense and spooky and some of it kind of worked but what the FUCK was up with the directing on this one?

'Spose

>has a 1080p TV
>watches 480p even when he doesn't have to

Oh god how can somebody be this pleb?

S'pose

Is this meant to be watched ironically? Do people actually think it's good?

This was like one of the first movies shot on digital right

It's definitely good.

hola reddito

>Session.9
>2001
>6.5/10
>spoopy
a lil too spoopy for me lads

>movie that was apparently shot on a mini vhs recorder has a higher rez release now
hot damn

yeah came here to say that this will look like 28 days later but worse

no faggot

>didnt even watch it
>knows how it's gonna look

reddit ladies and gentlemen

I'm starting to think it's a big joke like James Cameron love

it was almost more comedic than horrifying, the amateur editing and camera work felt like a student movie. Those hamfisted attempts at shock with the voices passed through a default audio filter... damn

Fuck yeah, i love this movie.

Big words for a board that is 80% capemovies and 20% BLACKED content...

I watched this movie because a thread was made about it about 2-3 weeks ago.

I don't regret it, but it is a 6/10 movie. Definitely watchable and better than the vast average.

man i love this movie

Wtf, I know for a fact I downloaded this a year ago or more from public trackers.
Shit movie btw.

sure thing reddit

opinion of a nigger tbqh

No, he's right actually. B-tier flick.

you're a nigger too than i guess

Why are you so buttblasted? Do you have stake of some kind in this movie or something?

>Why are you so buttblasted?
>buttblasted
hola reddito

FUCK YOU Sup Forums FOR RECOMMENDING THIS PIECE OF TRASH

I remember this one being a lot of fun when I watched it as a kid (as in: sleepless nights and cold sweats).

this is actually a really fucking bad movie

fucking hell the Sup Forums and reddit takeover is getting intense .. It's over friends, these faggots are winning.

The viral marketing in this thread is strong.

>telling people to pirate a film
>viral marketing
>marketing

hmm, really makes you think ..

You have to go back

hahah good one reddito

hahah man oh man, +1

I refuse to believe this board would recommend such a mediocre mov... oh wait, nevermind.

w-what public sites are left?

>increased definition makes a movie better

The filmed part of this movie in an old insane asylum a couple miles from my house.

you're right, i think you'd be a better fit back where you came kiddo

>baby can't interwebz

fucking kill yourself retard

you seem to have enjoyed the film.. what would you say are some aspects of it I can look forward to having never seen it?

yify torrents

Well if you're a horror fan, than you will truly enjoy the atmosphere throughout the film. It has an original plot, with an unsettling feel to it. It's the type of horror film that gets under your skin and you think about it after it's over. Plebs wouldn't understand this because they are expecting some Conjuring """spooky""" ghost shit. Just watch it. There's a reason a lot of site's consider it one of the best horror films of the 2000's.

>i'm going to be an asshole l33t haxer

no, kill YOURSELF retard

David_Caruso_Fuck_You.MOV

you are a pleb

>i'm going to be an asshole l33t haxer
>l33t haxer
>l33t
>haxer
hola reddito

lol ok

>doesn't know about the most popular pirating site on the internet
yikes .. numales sure are a bit slow

i'm just worried about coming across a bad site lad...

why can't you just tell me

your mom spoonfed you too much .. you need to fight your own battles champ. I can't always be there to bail you out, as much as i'd want to. How are you gonna grow up and become a man like that? Just know i'm doing this for your own benefit. I care about you and want you to succeed. Make me proud. I know you can do it champ!

but what happens if i get into trouble?

no, Sup Forums already tricked me into watching that turd once

>There's a reason a lot of site's consider it one of the best horror films of the 2000's.
Which sites? Horrorgorish.com? Brutaldisgusting.com? GoreHorrific.com? Alotofbloodandwormsandtrulyhorrificthingswearesoedgy.com?

>original plot
>haunted asylum

... have you considered the possibility you're either mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

hahahahaha good one bro! you're on a roll today!

You sure told that pleb! He does't know that if IMDB doesn't sing it's praises it's shit. Hahah damn, let them know bro! When will these plebs learn haha!

>haunted asylum
>didn't understand the film
>calls me retarded

weeew

did you even watch the fucking movie?

It seems the implication that is angering you here is the only way someone would think session 9, the story of the haunted asylum playing tricksies on people stripping asbestos, a plot that is basically just madlibs on the standard movie formula of "antagonistic complication in dangerous environment," is if one had spent so much time watching horror they forgot, for a time, that other genres existed.

the asylums not haunted you fucking retard .. Holy shit you can't even grasp a simple film like session 9 and you're on a film board? nice

just stop m8

Hey, apparently not, as no matter how I describe session 9, people act like I've never seen it.

Its to the point where I'm almost completely sure this entire thing is just trolling. In the sense of call, what is practically an asylum movie, the best thing since sliced bread, and laugh whenever anyone is dumb enough to watch it.

whats a good public site now that KAT has went down?

>Alien is in space
>completely unoriginal

>2001 is in space
>completely unoriginal

>Interstellar is in space
>completely unoriginal

see where im going with this?

Well, last time I said one of the asbestos workers was going insane, someone got all upset and insisted the asylum was haunted. So who fucking knows, right?

It was boring shit and its one of the only movies I've actually stopped watching at the half-way point.

Up your own asshole?

Session 9 is one of the most aggressively generic movies I've se

you think the asylum in the film is supposed to be haunted .. you obviously didn't understand the film or are just retarded.

kys my man

Hey, don't blame me, I got that interpretation from someone who claimed to actually like the movie. As its been, what, 13 years since I watched half of it and was bored out of my mind by all the bad acting and whining about asbestos punctuated by a man getting angry at his car stereo.

kek what the fuck are you talking about

literally a fucking retard hahahaha

So its just trolling then? Pretend this shit movie is good and laugh at anyone dumb enough to watch it?

ebic, lets trick some newfags with fingerboxing next!

I'll take that as an admission.

Thanks for doing your part to kill any chance of discussion on Sup Forums.

can anyone tell me a reliable public tracker?

maybe link it to me

you dont understand the movie and you said its been 13 years since you watched half of it .. yea, idk what kind of discussion you planned on having

jesus christ you fucking faggot just google it .. how can you be so fucking worthless?

I really wanted to like this movie but it's so shit. From the terrible cinematography to this scene, it's pure garbage. I can't tell if people like it ironically or not

this asking for a friend desu

he was dead the whole time worst twist ever

Probably just trying to get someone to say something that isn't utterly generic about "the dangers of stripping asbestos with crazy people in an old aslyum: the movie."

But hey I guess that's asking too much, right?

Was Simon a demon?

Your mom's site

no

Yes

maybe