Are there any people who DON'T smoke weed, but still think it should be legalized...

Are there any people who DON'T smoke weed, but still think it should be legalized. I've always assumed that if you didn't smoke weed, you were against it and didn't think it should be legalized.

/thread

not on Sup Forums apparently.

Or anywhere.

I don't smoke and I think it should be legal. There is a significant demographic of law enforcement who think all drugs should be legal too. Make it legal and it removes the illegal market, removes incentive for violent crime etc.

I smoke weed and im a retard but i might be rich osomeday

I'm not allowed to smoke for my job, but I 100% think it should be legalized. I haven't smoked in almost 20 years and I think about it all the time and honestly miss it.

It is legal and btw that is a poor assumption.

>removes incentive for violent crime etc.
How though?
Still gotta pay for it.

If the premise is true, the majority of voters in at least a few states, are loadies.

Also, dope should be illegal, because alcohol prohibition worked so well.

I don't smoke and I think most stoners are faggots, but I'd still legalize it.
Prohibition doesn't work anyway and it just fuels tons of crimes.

I call bullshit on this.

reporting in

I don't smoke pot but I think it should be legal.

AMA

You can't call bullshit on someone's opinion.

I can and I will, and you'll be calling an ambulance when I get through with you.

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself you dumb fucking bitch. I wasn't put on this planet to deal with garbage like you. Get the fuck out little guy.

Whatever. Just keep smoking your dumb weed like the pussy-ass faggot you are.

I dont smoke bud. But I see nothing wrong with it.

I used to smoke it a few years ago. But dont anymore. Still think it ahould legal.

You must not get enough attention irl bud.

Bait or faggot

I don't smoke cuz when i do it's all i fucking want to do and can't enjoy anything unless i am high. But yes i think it should be legal.

If he can call an ambulance after you're through, one would say you're not applying yourself. Nigga.

>being this retarded. Are you 15 or something?

Because dispensaries will sell it and remove the need for criminal back channels, dipshit

used to smoke weed, don't anymore. i think it should only be legalized if it can be properly regulated, e.g. objective test in the hands of all cops for determining whether or not someone is high behind the wheel

i would never do any drugs including alcohol, but i think all drugs should be legal. as many have said, it removes the illegal market and associated crime.

are you trying to be retarded?

i honestly cant tell

I've never smoked weed and am absolutely for legalization. I would smoke if it was offered to me, but I never have.

There's just no reason for it to be illegal.

less than 20% of the population smokes, but a majority are in favor of legalization.

The real dividing line is between people who have smoked, and those who never have. People who have never smoked are almost all against legalization, with the exception of the few libertarians and liberals who never smoked, while most people who don't smoke but used to, even if it was a short phase, are in support of legalization.

Why would I automatically want something outlawed just because I'm "against it?" You can dislike something while thinking that criminal penalties are counterproductive and otherwise inappropriate. If someone wants to toke up, it's none of my business, and it sure as hell isn't any of yours.

In case you're still wondering, I'm not a MAGA neckbeard like most of the dweebos that inhabit this board.

i don't smoke weed, but i think either all drugs should be made legal, or alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, etc illegal
and i hate all the stoner fags only caring about if weed should be legal ignoring all other substances

I used to blaze, used to do coke too. I think weed should be legal. I also think every drug should be legal, coke, heroin, you name it.

If someone wants to do drugs, they will. The taxation coupled with the savings on law enforcement makes it a good deal fiscally.

If we legalize every drug, and tax it, we'd all be better off. Rekt threads will suffer thx to the lack of cartel executions tho.

I didnt smoke a single time until I was 22 despite plenty of opportunity.

I always thought it should be legal and actually voted to approve I-502 in Washington State (legalization) before I smoked.

I know a lot of people who don't smoke, but know its harmless and think it should be legalized and taxed.

Nobody cares what you 'call' faggot.

I'm in favor of legalizing all drugs because putting people in prison on drug charges is far more destructive to their lives than the drugs themselves, and keeping drugs illegal just gives power to organized crime. However, that opinion just won't fly in the current climate, but legalizing just weed is within our grasp, and a step in the right direction.

You utter cunt for that gif.
rest is sound

still fuck you.

cunt

I have smoked 4 times
Not a fan but I was drunk everytime
I think it should be legal and taxed the same as alcohol
Only problem imo is there isn't a breathalyzer for impaired driving when really stoned

I used to smoke weed but put it aside as I have a career incompatible with drug usage.

I do think it should be legalized for socioeconomic reasons.

I'm straight edge and I think all drugs should be legalized for recreational use. It's no business of the government's who wants to fuck up their own lives. If they think it'll make them happy, you can't change that by force.

I don't smoke it ive seen the effects of it like everything else i think if you are a cancer patient and it makes you pain free be my guest if you are doing it because you are a no job bum then get fucked

what about if i'm just an average gainfully employed productive member of society?

Holy shit. Did your gf bang a stoner or something? You're way too mad.

I don't smoke, but I think a state should decide it's policy. No more federal drug laws. They arnt needed

My dad thinks it should be legalized even though he doesn't smoke it and doesn't like it, because it really helps my mom's arthritis. Thankfully he and my mom live here in Washington.

Portugal legalized all drug possession legal a few years ago. I believe it's still illegal to mfr and sell.
Their huge drug problem has dramatically declined and keeps declining.
Look it up..it's fascinating

I don't smoke it, I think it should be legal or at the very least decriminalized.

So a country legalizes drugs, and drug abuse declines as a result?

Sounds like a bunch of kike propaganda.

Yeah I do. I mean I don't smoke it and I think legalization would be good. Especially if they tax it.

It happened. Just Google it.

but that doesn't make it any less retarded than the current situation, actually it's just as bad. there is no logical reason for why some substances are banned, while others are legal other than money and lack of education.

I smoke weed but dont think it should be legal because it is dangerous, addictive, and illegal.

See

I think it's more about cutting back on spending against criminal enterprises.

Did you even read my post? I completely agree with you that there's no logical reason to ban some substances and keep others legal. The idiots who run our country absolutely won't accept that though, so our only real option is baby steps.

I don't smoke anything, but I see no point in criminalizing it. Police resources could be better used shooting niggers or some shit if they weren't tied up with "drug busts".

Bc making it illegal made it impossible for you to get it huh?

Also, make RPGs ilegal

In the current situation we have people making new drugs to simulate drugs that are illegal in order to sell drugs legally. In many cases, the new drugs are more damaging.

no, the real option would be proper education of the public and making laws based on facts. making weed legal isn't a step in the right direction, it's the fucking same as the current situation, a retarded idea that makes no sense at all.

Wait you don't think it should be legal because it's illegal? Nice tautology there..lol

Since when have our lawmakers ever cared about facts?

I dont like it because I usually end up paranoid, but yes, it should be legal, for a multitude of reasons I won't get into, because it's time to wipe my ass.

>I don't like it so no one else should have it
Sounds like some retarded bullshit from controlling ex.

Lot of retards in this thread, including OP.

The main benefit to legalization in most people's view is the relief it would provide on the criminal justice system. Just look at a country who desperately needs criminal justice reform, like the US, which houses 22% of the worlds prisoners yet only has 4% of the world's population...

Shit tons of tax dollars should NOT be going towards policing marijuana, the courts processing marijuana, prisons holding marijuana users etc... especially when we are talking about a drug less dangerous than alcohol.

It's absurd. If you don't support the decriminalization of marijuana, you should also support bringing back alcohol prohibition.

acutally i'm all in favor or the new drug researches, there's a shitton of nice tryptamines and ergolines that aren't any more damaging than the "original" ones (e.g. al-lad, 1p-lsd, 4-aco-dmt, etc)
and most people just take shit like e.g. 4-ca, 4-cmc, etc because they can't get their hand real mdma, which is retarded because mdma is way safer and that problem wouldn't exist to begin with if it was legal (and the public had at least a minimum of knowledge about drugs)

never, sadly, which is why the current world/society just seems absurd to me
i'm just saying that it would be the best, most logical option in my opinion and the way it should be.

I never smoked or plan to. Hell I even stay away from stuff like caffeine. Don't like stuff that messes with my head. But if for legalization of ALL drugs since I don't believe the government has any right to tell an adult want they can or can't do with their own body's as long as the impact to others is minimal.

Never smoked but hell legalize it. Doesnt seem any more harmful than alcohol or anything so how the hell is it my business?

>don't like stuff that messes with my head
>on Sup Forums

Why is this thread posted again ? You definitely found out last time that people who don't smoke still can support it. Idk how you didn't even know that in the first place. A lot of people think the amount of money it can produce to put into schools and shit is a great thing.

I don't smoke but I think it should be 100% legal just on the medical merits alone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>mfw living in Canada where weed will be legal in almost exactly a year.

>mfw there are already a dozen illegal 'dispensaries' in my city that only require an ID proving your at least 19

i've never smoked weed or done any other illegal drugs, but i'm completely in favor of legalizing ALL of it.

Never assume anything

I don't currently smoke but I still think it should be legalized. Many people with mental health issues use it to get by and while I'm against the crutch I certainly think its better than the meds psychiatrists prescribe.

-Mental Health Counselor

I have supported legalisation of weed for years, only started smoking a few months ago, helps with insomnia and back pains. only negative side-effects have been a noticeably lighter wallet

I don't smoke pot. But I think it should be legal. Mostly because it truly does effect me one way or another. It's a waste of resources to keep it illegal. Make a few tax dollars.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legal.
I vape it tho. But not right now.

I dont smoke.
Dont really care if its legal.
As long as you fucking stoners stop driving slow as fuck.

Legalization may actually result in fewer stoned drivers.

With Canada's legalization there is going to be fairly strict anti-high driving legislation, along with police being outfitted with THC breathalyzers. I don't think the penalties are quite as severe as with alcohol, but it will certainly become a lot riskier to drive baked compared to when it was illegal.

same reasons the repeal of alcohol prohibition reduced violence

* fewer people have criminal records, so there are fewer people excluded from most employment
* money goes to legitimate businesses instead of funding organized crime

I have smoked weed. Three times. It didnt work so i havent done it since high school. Only reason i support legalization is it saved a family members life.

I don't smoke weed, but it should be legalized. So many people get put in prison for doing such a harmless drug. It wastes a lot of time and money and it's less of a hassle if it's legal.