Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find your mom on your bed like this

Wat do?

Sniff her butthole

Butt her sniffhole

Throw up cause my Ma is gross

Turn 360 degrees and leave

AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! WHO WOULD DIG UP MY MOM AND DO THIS??

HOLY CHIRST THIS HORRIBLE! SICK FUCKS! SICK FUCKS!

Immediately move away

>Anonymous
cover her up with a blanket or just fucking turn around walk out...close the door... sick fucks..

"Again? Isn't once a week enough, Mom?"

cut her tits off and eat them

So is mine, but if she ever indicated that she wanted to fuck I still would for the novelty aspect.

do a 360 turn and get the fuck out cause that's my fucking MOTHER

>a 360 turn
you would right towards your mom though

Pretend she's someone else's mom, pretend I'm that someone else, and fuck her blind.

newfag b8

Shield eyes and ask for rent money

Have quick look and ask myself, I came from there? really?

yep

>Help her up and carry her disoriented body to my place
>Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up
>Ask her if she's ok.
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs
>Ask if she needs a ride home
>Tell her to take care

>Turn 360 degrees
that would make you walk towards her, you mean 180 degrees, you dumb fat murritard

we found the newfag

seek help

This! Wonder how the fuck she got out of her casket and why isn't she more decomposed? FFS, she's been dead since '98!

welcome to the internet, newfriend.

they sure are biting today

found the NewFaggot

wtf user xD

fucking run

well, that excalated quickly

>xD
>Being this new
>>>/reddit/

Not if user walked out backwards, mental midget....

probably wonder when my mom turned hot and then proceed to fug

gtfo of my board newnigger

i would probably call Greenpeace and ask if they can help me move the whale back into the ocean... and if i saw her face, then i would tell them nevermind because it was my mom

Why the fuck are people into incest? Shit's disgusting

>actually taking the bait
follow him there.

Wonder how she got in my house.

How the fuck do you find these really shitty incest captions to be hot
If you're going to beat off to incest, you can be a little less cringy about it.

the idea starts when you're young.

when you're a kid you don't really know this. generally, because you spend so much time with and around you're family you tend to be put off by them sexually because of all the gross shit you're subjected to. but when you're young, having a good relationship with your siblings or mother can lead to trying to understand why the fuck your dick gets hard every time you're playing or rubbing up against eachother.

when i was a kid my brother pretty much taught me how to jack off, and i would make out with my younger sister and lick her puss. it was fun as fuck, and i tried years later to sort of probe back in that direction but she turned into a mondo bitch.

my mom was also always a fat slob of a woman who always smelled weird so that didn't help, but i imagine if i actually liked and respected my mother and she kept her looks, i'd have had a hard time not stealing her underwear as a kid.

i'm 27 now, and the whole novelty of it has worn off pretty much because i'm not really close to any of my family anymore, and realized that i was never gonna get to have any fun with them, but if i could turn back time and somehow make it work, i fucking would. my sister had a nice body.

anti-incest is code for anti-libertarian

Amazing b8 m8! >9000/8.