Hey user!

Hey user!
Welcome to the Sup Forums Diner.
I see you standin' there lickin' your chops. Lemme fix ya somethin' ta eat!
How about a nice juicy burger, with onions, and all the trimmin's?

Other urls found in this thread:

disc....ord.gg/Bn6zKb)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TENDIES

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4, animal style extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze light axel grease make it cry burn it and let it swim

Sure I can get you some of those. But not that frozen stuff. I've got an old family recipe. Fresh Chicken breasts, trimmed by hand, dipped in a beer batter. I guarantee you'll uv 'em.

You got it, Captain!

Boy howdy, pops. You know I'd love one of them fellows.

Here ya go, sport.
Somethin' ta drink?

Here ya are.
Might want to wash that down with a bromo seltzer later.

Here ya go!

You forgot the pickles!

2 tripple heart attacks with curly fries and a small diet coke

Doner kebab please

Nah, They're in there. That layer right below the lettuce is nothin' but classic kosher dill slices.

hello fellow german

Naw I got nasty light

You got any hot sauce?

English actually

Here's the first one, the other's coming right up.
Sorry we're outta curlies, I gave you the spicy seasoned fries instead.

close enough

Here's number 2

Thank Yahway they are kosher cut my Jew ass like them

Spit on it and cum on it too, papi!

I would do anything for some burger King chicken fries

I gave ya 2 diet cokes also. Just to make it more healthy.

One special, coming right up!

Here ya go

Thanks Chief, would you mind calling an ambulance while i start eating?

Fuck your other customers I demand TENDIES with Buffalo sauce.

Hottest in the world. It'll burn the hair out of your intestine!

Nice work!
Wanna job? I could use an assistant on some days.

Im sorry but we're all out of tendies, I hear they make delicious kebabs next door though!

That's fine do they have buffalo sauce?

Nah. Ya gotta go to Irv's over on 5th street fer that kinda stuff. Ask for Shirl. Tell her I sent ya. She'll do you up right.

Hey Gordo!
The usual?

One's always parked out back. Jus' in case.

Buffalo sauce? Why of course!

U ain't lying bruh. My dad got a bottle of this from this fatass cop named Bryan like ten years ago and I love hot sauce so I loaded the fuck out of my chili and it was instant regret.

You got a firehouse subs where you live? They got this wild shit.

Nice hat fella.
Ya got any GBP's left after your trip to the Build a Bear?

Nossir, Imma feelin an ice cream float at there here moment. Already had me a burger for lunch.

How could I forget? Just how you like it! Enjoy.

I need the gallon Sam's club size.

Immediately if not sooner

I'll have 2 number 9's

Hey Klaus. What have I told you before?
No botherin' the customers, and stay out from behind the counter. Don't make me hafta call Vinnie again.

I'll take a hawaiian teriyaki double cheeseburger with curly fries and a five dollar shake, boss

We sold out of gook "food"

Mel, kiss my grits!

They make good sandwiches there. I have a deal wit' some of the employees. They get me a hoagie now and then, and I fix 'em up burgers.

Order up!

Good choice!

Three fried chickens and a Coke, my brother Elwood will have dry toast.

U cereal? Do you like, really cook shit for a living? Cut ya bitch getting hungry and she need some food. K thanks!

Extra dip?

Flo! Good ta see ya Darlin'!

This is not buffalo sauce Wtf
CAN I SPEAK WITH A MANAGER

awe fuck, they served those at the Schofield Barracks chowlhall... I was feeling nostalgic.

fuck it I'll take an all american on your blonde wife's buns

Hey. 'Nuff a that crap. Take it outside.

Comin right up

Yesir, thank ya, sir. I thank you for your great service here our community of Sup Forums. Great thread ya got here.

hey there chef,I just flew in from a trip to Paris with my favorite gal, they got tons of wacky food there! think you can whip me up some duck a l'orange with some fondant 'taters?

The usual, Sam. Fries and a malt with extra whipped cream.

Nigga we can step outside. You wanna go that way?

thank you and take your time, place is busy as fuck

Wutz Schofield barracks? Some kind of Democrat training camp or what?

Umm Hi, how much is the burger?

Would you care for an after dinner methamphetamine mint?

Nah. Why not go out back and knock on the shed. Tell Vinnie I sent ya. He'll take care of anything you need.

I'll have what he's havin'

Wow sir, interesting news you have posted here on the wall, didn't know there were such pedophiles around here!

say, mornin' sir. you wouldn't happen to have any good 'ol fashioned BLT's around here, would ya? Thanks for your help in feedin' these weirdos.

If you have to ask you can't afford it

Tell ya what. If ya has to ask it means you're probably a little short, so don't worry. I'll cover ya. It's on the house.

Sorry sir! I have your sauce right here, its a fresh batch, please calm down and gorge yourself on the delicious texture and fragrance of the buffalo

Ol Vincent got any pizza?

Surely it's better than this slow ass service. I'm reporting you to the better business Bureau. With your goddamn 52 health inspection score

no thank you, I heard meth is a gateway drug

This is unacceptable. I am filing a lawsuit. I have extreme mental anguish from Buffalo sauce deficiency.
WHERE IS THE MANAGER

That is correct. A gateway to hella fun

Well folks I hate to do this, but I gotta close up early tonight. All meals on the house.
Nest time youse come back I'll take care a allyas!

sir calm the fuck down. The place is fucking busy as you can see and the cooks are all niggers on parole required to keep gainful employment. Do you see any Mexicans or Chinese on that kitchen? No. We'll be here a while

Thank you sir! have a good one!

We all know you was klosed by the health department

she was having the time of her life!

I'm going to wing citi instead. Y'all suck

i´ll have one shitty chicken

Apologies, m'lord. Buffalo sauce is hard to come by now-a-days, ill grant ye my personal supply, I was saving it for the winter. Now my family will surely starve.

cya tomorrow Joe

4realdoe

I'd do meth if it was real pure. I'm talking 30%+

ello comrade, I would like one bottle of russian standard with a side of kotlety

Good your family deserves to starve after the living hell you put me through by making me go without Buffalo sauce. And fuck that McDonald's imposter shit I know you are holding out on the good stuff. AND WHERE IS THE MANAGER?

Just let me lurk moar.

can I have a plain single? just meat and bread

I gave your mom the meat and we bred.

You're gonna be a big brother!

who ordered the soup?

(disc....ord.gg/Bn6zKb)
remove the .... and join the sever
its a Sup Forums discord

give me as many french fries as you're allowed to give

I'll have a bacon and blue cheese burger with a side of onion rings. Oh! Can I also get a glass of water? Thanks.

So what happens when you are at work and you have to do stuff before you go home? Are you just going to take drugs the rest of your life to cope?

Jesus, this generations is FUCKED