Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqyEG0vaHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHUtZ4WoE4
youtube.com/watch?v=dAFJ0Eix1rY
youtube.com/watch?v=qkyrhg-TQOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like ur taste but i feel like you haven't branched out in a while

thanks! but you're right.

the most recent group I discovered that I like is The Residents, who I discovered in, like, February.

a good bit of overlap with mine
not good with recs but check out the knife maybe

>Cosmogramma

>NLDW

>Endtroducing

>Homogenic

good shit, m8!

Surprised to see a collage thread not made by the "be nice!" guy

+++Endtroducing
+Syro, Radiohead

How'd you like that Chino Amobi album? I've had it in my backlog for ages.

++++++ for two Endtroducing...s
++Loveless

thanks!

and also

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE NON-DELUXE ENDTRODUCING IN 'S POST

>How'd you like that Chino Amobi album

it's pretty fucking cool. pacing is a bit frenetic; he jumps between disparate styles pretty frequently. love the production. i'd say check it out asap

here ya go bich

+Aphex Twin, TPTB, BOC, Björk

overall stellar, been meaning to check out that mike & rich album. got any electronic suggestions? do you btw prefer JD or NOTM?

+YAW, IAM
kinda weird to see mumble rap and mayhem in a same chart

>XXX
>FlyLo
>NLDW
>Carrie & Lowell
good shit my man

+++madvillainy,silent shout,mac demarco,swans,loveless, drunk
God shit my man

Now I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking idiots coming in this thread with their "babby's first visit to Sup Forums" charts with fucking Aphex Twin or Death Grips or the motherfucking Antlers or some shit like that filling up every fucking spot in their plebtier 5x5. Not even taking the time to rate the obviously better and more patrician charts, without the fucking ''look you guys! I'm special! I'm not like the other boys in my high school!'' albums. Jesus Christ, how many times do I need to see 3 sixteen year olds circlejerking about Death Grips or fucking Animal Collective before it gets old? Yes, wow, you listen to """""obscure music and le ebin quirky music XDDDD"""", congrats. We aren't gonna give you a cookie for listening to fucking indierock or plebshit like that. Maybe if you first rate the other charts, you fucking friendless pizzaface, we're gonna acknowledge your INCREDIBLY PATRICIAN taste. WOW! Boards of Canada, never heard of it. I'm sure you fucked so many girls when they hear you say that you listen to Aphex Twin. Jesus Christ! You sure have a diverse and cool music taste, 3 artist filling up most of your chart. You're such a cool and nice guy, and I'm sure your dick is so fucking huge. I'm sure your gf is giving you a blowjob right now while your shitty bleepmusic is playing in the background.
Love that you don't even take the time out of your super important and busy schedule of fapping and crying to rate other people in this here thread. Thanks!
I think you have so many friends with which you listen to your shiggydiggy normietier music to. Wow you must be a cool guy, I'm so jealous. I'm sure that next week you're gonna "discover" Neutral Milk Hotel, you're such a cool hipster and nobody could trump your super obscure taste.
Proud of you, son.

Love,
dad.

Personally, I prefer NOTM, but JD is a lot more accessible. Thanks!

+ Madvillian, Frank Zappa, Jnelle Monae, Flying Lotus, Swans, The Magnetic Fields, Tim Hecker, The Knife, Beach Boys, Gorillaz, Oneohtrix Point Never, MBV, Thundercat, Coltrane
~ Mac DeMarco, Xiu Xiu, Frank Ocean, Ween
Rec: Saul Williams - Volcanic Sunlight

+ Wire, The Unicorns
~ Islands, Jimi Hendrix
Rec: Clues - Clues

+ Flying Lotus, Thundercat, The Knife, Danny Brown, DJ Shadow, OutKast, Death Grips, Childish Gambino, Sufjan Stevens, MBV, Bjork, Slowdive, Joy Division
~ Ariel Pink
- Tyler
Rec: NAH - Nurture, Sisyphus - Sisyphus

+ Helm, Death From Above
~ Future, Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Vert, Drake, Young Thug
- Lady Gaga, Kesha
Rec: mclusky - mclusky Do Dallas

+ Aphex Twin, Autechre, Boards of Canada, Radiohead, They Might Be Giants, Brian Eno, Bjork, DJ Shadow, Death Grips, Future Sound of London, Animal Collective
~ Venetian Snares, u-Ziq
Rec: Tod Dockstader - Eight Electronic Pieces

???

Why'd you put this here?

Thanks for the rec! Will check out soon.

Also, what does the tilde mean? I'm still kinda new to this, so I need some explanation please.

In general, it means artist that you feel 'meh' about. I tend to use it for artists that I have only heard a few tracks from and don't have a strong opinion on, or groups that I've been meaning to check out. Hence, I can't claim like or dislike.

Ah, thanks!

Moon Safari - Blomljud

Deepchord Presents Echospace - Liumin

Tell me about that Chino Amobi record?

Sup Forums - the person

Want an unpopular opinion?

I actually don't like Neutral Milk Hotel.

nice

+++++Autechre, BoC
+Ariel Pink, DG,Bjork
+++Swans, +OPN, MBV, Madvillain
+Burial
+HANL
+++R35TT

desu i don't even remember listening to a few of those

Lazy/10

youtube.com/watch?v=GqyEG0vaHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHUtZ4WoE4
youtube.com/watch?v=dAFJ0Eix1rY
youtube.com/watch?v=qkyrhg-TQOc

>107 radiohead music facts that YOU should know
kek

>bobs burgers
hmm...
i-is it any good?
faye wong is gud

>Tell me about that Chino Amobi record?

see

>faye wong is gud
hell yeah she is. her music makes me so happy

Thanks! Got some great stuff there yourself!

I'm gonna have to check out deadmau5 at some point...

nah is great thanks for the rec

Yeah, the Bob's Burgers album is pretty good. It's 112 tracks of every song in the show ever.
Even if a character sang an 8 second jingle, it's in the album lol. It's a neat listen if you're a fan of the show,

interesting. i love the show but im not really into the musical bits

yeah project 56 is in my top ten definitely
its a collection of a short random ideas in different electronic subgenres
imo a lot better than his mainstream stuff
id say its worth a listen even if youre not a fan

Alright! I've heard he likes BOC, so, that was my original incentive, but now I have even more of an incentive!

saving this for later
i skipped around on the first vid and it sounded pretty good
ill have to listen to it all on a proper system when i get home from work

yeah heavy inspiration from boc especially in his new single "snowcone"
he and his inspirations was actually my gateway to this world of music and even music producing

That Impaled Nazarene album is really solid.

+Coltrane, Xiu Xiu, Ween, MBV

Nice chart :)

I like the Meat Puppets and Springsteen

Not my type (except for Madvilliany), but hey, you do you!

(Yes, I prefer Endtroducing over SILY/Wildflower.)

Oh cool!

Are you, by chance, Opus v84?

I haven't listened to the full album yet of wildflower. Should I start off there or listen to sily first?

Nah, of course not, no harsh noise! Sorry if I confused you!

IDK, I don't listen to them.

Go listen to Endtroducing instead.

not me
no idea who that is

am I a normie ?

He's this guy who makes music that I used to be on a Discord chat with. He (at least used to) come on Sup Forums a lot IIRC, and he makes IDM, deadmau5 & Eminem got him into music, and now he makes & loves harsh noise.

As I said, sorry for confusing you.

no I am

No, you're a lazy weeb

No, you're a weeb.

I won't lie, some of that might be really good (after all, the actual Undertale soundtrack is in my chart), but it's just not my thing.

Sorry for calling you a weeb at the top! You can listen to whatever you want, as long as you like it.

thanks

i am

oh your fine
i was just confused because i thought that your other post was someone trying to be me
i do like a bit of eminem

youre*
my bad

Thanks for understanding!

Anyway, Em isn't really my thing.

I'm more of a DOOM/Aesop Rock kind of guy.

that is about the normiest of the normos

all it needs is some Panda in there, and, mwah, you got yourself a spicy normie meatball

i think i only like him because my father and sister used to listen to him a lot
id say my favorite rappers are schoolboy, kendrick, and tyler
probably one or two im missing
i dont listen to rap that often but when i do its most likely one of those three

oh

I never really got into Kendrick or Tyler, and Schoolboy struck me as one of those trap-type rappers, sooooooooooooooo yeah.

you act like i disappointed you on a first date or something

Good taste m8. Haven't listened to the new Slowdive yet.

Good shit.

Do it asap. It's really awesome. The last track is like cryworthy.

++++Aphex Twin, Authecre, BoC, Bjork
++++Bjork and JD
A juicy Arca you got there
Yay for Close to the Edge
I should relisten to Disintegration
>Renard
mah nigga