NO ELLIE THREAD? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM Sup Forums??

NO ELLIE THREAD? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZpTyuaFW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you this is a tom thread now

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>vagina and breasts
>girls and women
ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
TRIGGASAURUSED

THERE, DONE, NOW GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Now post the toilet one you dirty bitch

Yesyou filthy whore, post it

This.

lol WTF

>Her parents try to ignore the sound of the retarded moans and the bed slamming against the wall as Ellie finishes her sixth masturbatory session of the day.

at first i thought it said retarded conditions

I enjoyed the story, but I think it teaches the wrong lesson. All (pretty) girls should be okay with and want to strip and masturbate in public!

Was the puberty one ever leaked. We found out it exists last time I checked.

>Last page of the book
>"Parents! Warning! This book contained nudity!"

kek

It's a common trait for autistic people to read the book backwards

Fuckin weeaboos

bump bc I have nothing to actually contribute, but still want the thread alive.

not my proudest fap

Autism is pretty rare in girls, so this book has a very limited audience. Who published it?

It's not rare (Middle and low functioning at least), it just tends to manifest differently.

same. getting to where i liek ellie.

Reminds me of books in grade school that were like this. Despite being 100% intended for educational use the drawings were hilarious. One was a boy ejaculating for the first time and it explodes out of him like an over the top hentai. Including stuff like it's normal to be turned on by you mother or aunts big breasts. It even told you recommended places to masturbate if you could not keep it down. The section for girls was nearly like this autism book.

"So he goes down the the cube where everyone worships gods and tells them their gods are all fake."

And what is this book you speak o, user?

we had one in my middle school that was practically hidden. everyone would get dared to check it out at some point or another. at least, they *said* they were dared.

>failed programming

Just as common in girls as boys. Also applies to low functioning girls.
Used to work with a guy who sister was autistic/low functioning. She gets up, washes, dresses, does her hair and makeup. Sits in her favourite chair and does nothing sometimes for hours. She can read children's books, does arts and crafts like a 5 year old yet she's 27. Colouring books and watches Disney movies. That's literally it. You think you could you know plow that or something but it just made me sad and depressed meeting her.

humans are a waste
humans are a mess
humans are a big fat mistake

Essentially people got used to women acting like autistic children so actual autism in women doesn't get diagnosed as much.

Sex and you or something like that. At the time I read it it was the mid 90s. Considering how backwards Canadian school still is they got rid of nearly anything with pictures or drawings I schools and like burned them or something. Even my grade school teacher said the book was smut.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZpTyuaFW4

In my highly religious school sex ed tapes and books were locked in a metal trunk and locked in the teachers lounge when not in use.

Was that the entire book?

Yes, in all its glory. We're still waiting for the sequel, Ellie Likes Dragon Dildos. I hear Shadman may illustrate it.

If we're lucky, user. if we're lucky.

Are the psychopath eyes supposed to be like that?

do aspies actually touch themselves in public?

do you think she'd mind if I gave her a hand

No, you missed a page.

Cringiness aside, this is pretty useful shit for kids who have certain disorders that might impede their understanding of things like personal space and social norms.

Yup, its the stare of autism.

Last Ellie thread I was in I made the joke about an epidemic of autistic girls shlicking in public. An user said there was an autistic girl is his grade that would start fapping in during class. So apparently yes.

underrated

Why y'all gotta be weird Sup Forums, why y'all gotta be weird.

fucking kek

went out to eat for mothers day brunch and there was a grill probably 9-10 just destroying the little pink man.

they had her in velcro shoes and stretch pants.

physically she looked normal, but there was no way she was mentally all there.

people were staring but no one at their table of at least at even attempted to stop it.

HEARTY KEK

Nothing weird going on here

So you can just stare at underage lolis furiously masturbating in public? And no one says anything? Where the fuck are you from??

had an aspie at school who would stick her hands down her junk during break times but she soon got moved to some special school or was home schooled, poor kid was fried in the head

The united states... michigan specifically.

You can do whatever the fuck you want.

Where are you from that you cannot look at someone doing something in public?

if you sit and stare at kids on a playground you'll definitely get some suspicion on you,

did I say playground?

how are you retards educated to the point of being able to type, but lack any type of critical thinking that you cannot differentiate social norms between going to a park to watch children, or happening upon a child with mental handicap at a place you happen to be at?

lol, user wanted some suggestions, I suggested her stuffing "something hilariously stupid inside her" like a router, a bottle of bleach, a cat... user did all 3. He is a king among men in the Ellie threads.

point is you cant stare at kids you nincompoop

The only way this book could be even more funny is if someone shopped it so that Ellie was full on potato.

confirmed 13 or autistic/socially awkward as all fuck

I dated an aspie chick in high school. Girl was outwardly normal, attractive even, 7/10 on the worst of her days. Behavior-wise, she was weird as fuck, like a cat in heat, constantly. She'd rub up against me in the hallways during passing period, getting herself off while going on and on about some anime she'd watched recently, as if the two activities were in no way connected. It was fucking surreal. Her minder would be meters away, on her phone or some shit, pretending like nothing was going on.

To be perfectly honest, I can't think of a more perfect situation. Her parents both worked in the daytime into the evening. And, I swear I'm not joking, she had some disorder, unrelated to the autism, that left her completely barren. We'd go to her house after school to "study", and end up fucking like rabbits. I could nut in her as many times as I liked, as fast or as slow as I liked. She didn't care. Just loved getting fucked. Now that I think about it, I don't think she even cared if it was me fucking her or any other jerkoff from our school. It didn't matter to her. God what a fucking score. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

so, anyone got any more educational material for autists? I feel like we need to learn more.

does this mean money cat is fake?