>28
>Have had a lot more sex partners than a guy that looks like me should have
>Hung up on a 20 year old who is stringing me along

What's wrong with your day, Sup Forums?

ive got a 21 year old coming from uk to basically be my wife and now got feelings for a 15 year old that has feelings for me to thats whats wrong
Also dont shit with said 15 year old that the 21 year old wont find out about so im lost as fuck where my head space is at

How old are you?

32, married.
If everything goes like it typically goes, i'll divorcevat 50 to remarry. my future wife was born no more than a year ago

Really attracted to this religious girl who seems to also enjoy my company, but I'm the opposite of churchy. I think she found that out today, and that's why I haven't gotten a response from her.

So why wait to get divorced?

That's rough. Any other prospects?

Cause i cant marry a year old baby

lets say between 24-30

Yeah but there's fun to be had in the meantime

Ah, older than her like I am. Yeah she's turning 20 next month is what I should have said. I have a nephew that I used to babysit that just turned 18. So everything about my situation seems wrong.

>28
>have posted a lot more bait shitposts than a guy that looks like me should have.
>hung up on a 20 minute old thread that is stringing me along

You know what really grinds my gears?

But it doesn't work that way :0
18yo only dig 50yo

Unfortunately, no. I really hope I'm over-analyzing the situation. She makes me feel happy, and I haven't had that in a long time.

Where the fuck do you meet 15 year olds as an adult?

Also, checked

Why's that?

Well. Depends. Do you wanna fuck one or marry one?

I feel it. It's hard when you find that person that makes things better just by being around. Maybe express that to her?

yeah but 24-30 hooking up with a 15 year old doing shit i shouldnt be cause got my "wife" if all goes well coming my head space is fucked :/
Its like im staring perfection in the face the 21 year old is everything i want and everything i dream of but the 15 year old is pure fun so its like wtf iam i doing im destroying myself and cant stop

I keep buying flat sheets instead of fitted sheets for my bed because I'm a Neanderthal.

Woah there friend, you might need to slow it down.

You may be joking, but I just did that a week ago off of Amazon a week ago and I feel like a fucking moron.

So typically, the more money ypu have the higher the chances you'll be fucking or marrying 18yos at 50.

Being married saves me 15% or more on taxes, that's like fucking geiko insurance!

That just sounds like you're getting old and not liking it.

Errr. What's that*?

Not necessarily. I make okay money and I'm 28. The girl stringing along I've had sex with multiple times.

Capitalism.

Capitalism is what grinds your gears about my situation...?

But you're not 50, think of your future!

That's the thing. I know she's stringing me along. I know it won't turn into anything serious. I just can't seem to fucking get my head right.

I've basically been trying to do that all day, but she's been pretty distant. I should have said something to her last night when we were hanging out. I won't see her again until next week. Shit's always complicated.

Ive met plenty of guys that went to church only for a girl. Memorize 4 verses and say that they mean something to you. You can be vague as fuck about it. Try to work on Sundays if you don't want to go to church, and say that your boss forces you to do it (you'll get bonus points for being persecuted). Learn to speak the church language as well. Talk about being a man that struggles with many sins, but God is changing you gradually. I've seen tons of other guys do it