Woah-ho, you're trans?

Woah-ho, you're trans?

You didn't know?

Help us Zone-tan.

"That takes huge strength of anus!"

Being trans shows huge strength of mind. No pun intended but, it takes balls!

I don't understand this at all. Even from their own point of view, being trans is your mental state, not a choice you make. You're either trans or you aren't.

Yes, you got a problem with that?

What does a normal day look like for you?

yes
did you just call me a ho?

Putting on makeup, tucking in my feminine penis, and sucking a big dick.

God damn, all the consistency errors
Are they on top of the black letterbox bars or not?

I'm thinking of replacing my balls with candy, and turning the whole thing into a pez dispenser.

>wants to be accepted as a woman
>routinely exemplifies all the most despised stereotypes of women
you guys all secretly hate women, don't you?

What?

I'm interested and participate in Politics, Business, Media and work in the Media industry contributing to a wide variety of intellectually stimulating industries that contribute to society in hopes of making it a better place.

I just also like to whore myself up and suck a big fat cock.

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published.

Has this piece of shit been released yet? Weren't we all laughing at this trailer last summer?

I meant the crimes you commit.

How's your dad's job at nintendo going?
Is your canadian gf safe from the wildfire?

tl;dr

Excuse me, i am not trans I am an apache-attack helicopter-kin you bigoted shitlord.

>smart, but not smart enough to divide his long post into paragraphs

>guys I'm really fucking smart I swear
>look at my semicolons I use them because smart people use them and I know I'm like really smart u guys

It's 3d?
Does that mean I get to wear 3d glasses as I get a feminine penis to the face?

>Woah-ho, you're trans?
Im grabbing my baseball bat and will be right over to deal with it.

>i don't know pasta when i see it

Sure buddy, and I've invented calculus, hegelianism, computers and FM radio. Nice b8 tho.

>not handling the bantz

Summer days, wastin' awaaaay

Trannies will hang from trees on the day of the rope.

>Yes, you got a problem with that?
I do actually, you are a fucking mentally ill abomination, your very existance is a social problem in itself.

Nice pasta.

Woah-ho, kill yourself.

Transgenderism has existed for thousands of years. You're incorrect. The only problem is butthurt retards who get mad about the fact that they can't get that boipucci.

>Transgenderism has existed for thousands of years.
Yes, mental illnesses have existed for thousands of years, you got that right.

But the fact is, historically these people were treated as a fucking disease or heretics and killed off on every occasion, as should be.

The problem starts when these fucking abominations are given rights, soon they will demand "special rights" like gay marriage or gay adoption, which they clearly only want in order to sexually abuse the little kids.

You make me sick.

That's fucking disgusting.