Mr robit

What do you think of the season so far? I like it but its no season 1. Apparently its been renewed for a third

I want to lick his little Egyptian asshole

If it's going to have to end soon, it will need a third season. Personally hoping for an extended season 4 as end game.

the black friend who likes seinfeldt lives in his head right?

This. 4 seasons would be perfect.

season 2 is too fucking slow

stop it you

I want see Darlene become radical while trying to destroy E-corp.

I also want to see more of what society looks like post 5/9 hack. How is anyone being paid to preform their jobs if electronic funds are unavailable? How is NY and the rest of the world maintaining order? How are people continuing to be feed/ pay rent?
This show hasn't really shown us the adverse effects of f-societies dismantaling of consumer credit (yes it benefits the person who is drowing in student debt but it does not benefit the person who a year or two from owning their home or the people who have placed most of their money into their bank account.) Does f-society plan to institute new infrastructure or leave society to fend for itself?

What does Whiterose hope to accomplish?

The storyline is boring as shit and repetitive with season 1. I like the style (camera angles, music drops etc.) but the substance is missing. I have been a computer programmer for 20 years, and some of the terminology used when speaking about the technology is corny and even cringeworthy. Like the writers learned about the technology by reading posts on Sup Forums.

Is this show good.

I heard it is just Fight Club, with the same twist and everything.

It's got the right balance of realism and drama imo.

>Does f-society plan to institute new infrastructure or leave society to fend for itself?

Elliot implied that they would during that flashback. But he's gone awol atm

Will there be more Alf crossovers?

First season was fight club, second season is about the aftermath of what would happen if Fight Club happened.

I swear if elliot wakes up in a mental hospital, I'm gonna lose it.

The twist is similar to fight club but not the same, and it is in no way a similar atmosphere or characters or plot
theres also another twist concerning Darla but I wouldnt put it on the same level as the twist I mentioned before

Oops, forgot I was still trip fagging. Disregard that up there.

I'm just glad that season 2 had more elliot than anything. He's the character I'm most interested in.

I liked season 1 a lot, though I was able to watch it all at once.

I feel like this season is okay. There have been a lot of weird choices in editing though, like leaving out the last part of the FBI attack in China. Some of the dialogue is complete shit.

I really liked the last episode. Maybe I'm pleb, who cares. I enjoyed it.

What do you think is the best episode thus far? I think it's kernal panick.

The last episode was good. Anyone who says otherwise is just being contrarian.

I'm still a little iffy on the plot as a whole right now, but it definitely deserves a chance. I have a bad feeling there's going to be another SHOCKING TWIST towards the end of the season that'll ruin everything, but we'll see.

You weren't trip fagging, newfag

Can you even get a more Reddit show than this?

>what do you think of the season so far?
it's basically an epilogue to season 1. little substance, high on aesthetics. i still dig it, but the show has lost some of its novelty on me. some of the quirkier elements are starting to feel gimmicky for the sake of gimmicks and not necessary for the narrative. Snafu is great to watch, though, and i hope he gets nominated for awards for his performance.

My biggest question is, what does Ray have in store for Elliot?

>email is engaged to Emmy Rossum
what
the
fuck

This season has picked up in the last few episodes. I can't say wether the season as a whole is good or not until the finale as everything is building toward it.
Although if Tyrell was always a personality of Elliot I would be disappointed
But if Tyrell became apart of Elliot's psyche after Elliot killed him last season, as a manifestation of Elliot's guilt, then that would fine

Show would probably have a much better second season if Tyrell was fucking in it

I really liked that whole episode. It was great. A lot of cool things in that episode in terms of editing, which is contrary to what I said earlier.

Yeah I dunno how I feel about the whole scary silk road thing. It feels like a side story.

i vaguely remember a scene with a lady complaining about paying off her house just recently but theres no record of it because of the hack

What is this?

I think it's really unlikely Tyrell is part of him. It would destroy so much of the plot.

What's more likely is that Tyrell knew Elliot before the show in some way, and/or he and Elliot are both being controlled by the same people.

Tyrell can't have always been a part of him. It makes no sense. I mean, it would be a really shitty twist, anyway.

As per your second spoiler, that might be cool. But I want confirmation that he's dead, like a rotting corpse or something.

I hope Mr.Robot and Elliot sort of chumming up in the last episode leads to some cool stuff.

>It feels like a side story.

Yea I agree. It just feels inconsequential to the plot atm. Maybe it will be integrated into the main story by the end of the season.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAM DUUUUUUNK

I'm pretty sure he's alive.

They've made 2 pretty blatant hints that he's dead:

- Pulling gun out of popcorn
- Killing him in the trunk

Why foreshadow it in an obvious way, twice, all for the predictable culmination that he was just dead all along?

He might die later this season, but I think he's alive right now.

You know what Im remembering that scene now.

Another indication of the current state of society were the piles of trash found infront of Romero's mothers home, showing the viewer that some people (in this case trash collector) have stopped preforming their jobs.

The show has shown some of the 5/9 fallout, just inconspicuously.

Lmfao

But maybe Elliot put Tyrell up to the task of killing black hackerman!

No, I'm with you. He's probably dead but I want him to not be.

At the end of last episode Dom and Angela meet. Does anyone think that Dom will discover what Angela has done/ was trying to do? the Wifi connection disappearing seemed ominous.

THIS. FUCK. I hate how they keep teasing us

Why would elliot even request that, he has no reason for him to be dead.

Tyrell is very entertaining

Everything feels too slow, and they're being too self indulgent.

Feels like they gave the director more freedom after season 1 was so good, and now he's going a little crazy with it. I like the 90s throwback shit, but that didn't need to take up 1/4 of the episode. There's no action -> counter action. It's just the same action being stretched out for like 6 episodes. The FBI thing needed to end and something else should have begun like 2 episodes ago. Elliot should be at the end of this mobster arc, not the middle.

Covering the tracks of the group? I have no clue, I don't really believe that.

While elliot does things that he doesn't remember, I don't think he would pull something like that. I wonder if the dark army killed him.

Didn't the bullet that killed him come from the popcorn gun? I thought the FBI said that

Oh shit really? I must have missed that.

Exactly. The pacing is all wrong. They spend way too much time doing build-up, and don't leave enough for the climax or aftermath.

I'll allow the long Full House sequence just because it was so bizarre and funny, but I think they utterly fucked up the pacing for the Ray and FBI subplots.

>Apparently its been renewed for a third
Oh good. I felt bad about having to miss tomorrows episode. If they canceled it, Sam would never forgive me.

There is a Fight Club twist, but they acknowledge it by playing "Where Is My Mind" at the end of that episode.

He'll be a main character in season 3.

Show's been on a rapid decline ever since the fight club twist reveal. The show was actually good up until that point. Now the majority of every episode is no plot and shit I couldn't care less about

Think of it as a character study, you pleb.

I'm enjoying the blowback aspect of the show in that fsociety has fucked over a lot of innocent people but I feel like they've spent too much time trying to develop the story with Craig Robinson.
So strong start but it needs to pick up the pace again now.

i thought the early 90s family comedy stuff was great.

thats way too simple of a concept for his complex critiquing

>complex critiquing

Has was any of what he said complex? He seemed to be straight forward in what he didn't like.

hey buddy, all i saw you bring up was plot. the other dude saw it to. there is a plot, but it isn't a strong or clear one. so to judge that is kind of missing the point. the actual plot is elliot and whats real and what isnt, and what will be the end results of his actions.

I just jumped in this conversation. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying everyone needs to love the show, it certainly has its issues, I just thought that
>Now the majority of every episode is no plot and shit I couldn't care less about
was very clear.

I'm just trying to get how inflationary rates aren't at least at 4000%/month

I don't know why but everything in this show feels contrived.
Like any meaning and and expression in scenes is just to consciously tell the viewers "this is a real show, we're telling a real story about real characters here! No, really!", and it just never clicks with me.

When is the next episode going to air?
I can't keep track of the time on summer

well this brings up a question

when the fbi searched fun society, they only found 1 gun casing and no blood. so unless elliot cleaned that shit up( i doubt), he couldn't have shot him there.

elliot woke up in his car, that didn't have (as far as i know() any blood stains on it, so he couldn't have killed him and used the car. considering that he was alone, elliot had to have used that car to get anywhere. so he couldnt have killed him outside.

I think because the memory has tyrell locked in a car, I think he has him trapped somewhere under the guise that "he needs to hide"

Tomorrow senpai.

the thing that really annoys me is that there is a scene in season 1 where mr robot and tyrell are sitting in a car by the amusement park talking, saying something about a plan.

Elliot wasn't around. So that leads to 2 things, either tyrell knew the whole time, and is pretended he didn't (which is weird since he pretended he didn't know about fun society or what elliot was doing)

or elliot could have imagined the scene (which also doesn't make sense)

Can someone explain this to me?
without saying shitty writing

Thanks broski

shitty writing

excellent writing

Kernal Panick was amazing. Eliot vomiting and then eating the pills was god tier.

>I think because the memory has tyrell locked in a car, I think he has him trapped somewhere under the guise that "he needs to hide"

If that is the case then I wonder who, if not Elliot, is checking up on Tyrell? It could be Elliot since he is prone to dissociation and fantasy.

Lets say that Tyrell is alive though, what has he been doing this season and how could he play a part in the series after being fired from E-corp?

I also think your right about Elliot or Mr. Robot being knowledgeable about cleaning up a crime scene which would make the f-society arcade being the least likely murder scene.

Who could be calling Joanna? Episode 5 showed us that the caller was very close by as she was able to hear the ambulance siren over the phone before it passed her street?

How is the show going to tie all of this together?

Ded showe

the point is, there is a plot, but it is a plot that involves personality profiling. so you cant just say it has no plot because it's mostly character development.

i don't think joanna is far from the spot elliot woke up this season.

he might be near there. hiding, while elliot set up tyrell to be the patsy if shit goes down.

at this point, i can only see tyrell being an antagonist.

He probably tells someone, or he is going to be set up as the leader the dark army is going to go after

I just know the last "battle" elliot is going to have is "I'm gonna hack the Black Army"

lets just see if its worth it

I can't answer definitely but perhaps Tyrell is/was aware of the Mr. Robot/Elliot duality and that memories and events are occasionally exclusive to one personality over the other.

This could explain why Tyrell was ready to beat the answers out of Elliot during the season 1 finale (specifically the location of F-society, what the entirety of the 5/9 hack was etc.

As to why Mr. Robot would meet Tyrell just outside of f-society is beyond me.

yea I agree with you

>he might be near there. hiding

Earlier in the season we that Tyrell was considered to be the 5/9 hacker by authorities and is, apparently, the most wanted person the world over. He could totally be hiding, but without access to the majority of his money (Joanna has spent almost everything that they had which is why she was pleading with Scott to make Tyrell's severance package available to her) how has he stayed hidden for so long?

they gave some very strong hints that mr robot and elliot were the same person before officially revealing it too, i think it will be the same way with this

This could be a fun outcome. Its just that The Black Army seem to be Chinese loyalists and their current leader is Whiterose, the security minister of China. So Tyrell would have to kill Whiterose and usurp control.

I can't wait for the very special episode of Blossom episode tomorrow night. Family Matters will be on it next week.

>implying the whole scary silk road subplot isn't about Elliot addressing the most prominent dragon head under the first and dismantling it
>implying the whole series isn't going to end up being about a guy who keeps searching for the base of things but finding more layers

Season 2 feels like someone tensing friction slowly, each episode just gearing up more and more.

It's a little frustrating to go through, and heavily relies on a good payoff, but I think Sam can pull it off.

>no frog faced kinky gf

They already have a planned ending for Season 6

It's better than Fight Club

have you seen Comet? It's pure romance kino.

>They already have a planned ending for Season 6
My body is ready.

>I'M A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESSMAN

What did Esmail mean by this?

bump

tyrell only knew that Elliot was up to something, not the extent that Elliot was caught up in fsociety

For Elliot and Mr. Robot to carry him by the ankles, so as to avoid scuffing his his very expensive shoes.

Why does Elliot's mother never speak to him?

First season was indeed fight club,but second season is deconstructing the very idea behind how retarded is fight club plot and how it would never work irl.
Everyone who's dissapoint by the plot in this point is a tryhard 2deep4u redditor.

>Everyone who's dissapoint by the plot in this point

what do you mean, who is disappointed with the lot?

>Everyone who's dissapoint by the plot in this point is a tryhard 2deep4u redditor.

Who is disappointed in the plot? Where you even getting this from?

its fine so far, have to finish the season, then i'll know what i think. definitely not time wasted, thats for sure.