What are some good albums to starve yourself to? Asking for a friend

What are some good albums to starve yourself to? Asking for a friend.

Meat is murder.

Deathconsciousness

Emmerdale

The singer was anorexic. Read the lyrics to 4st 7lb. They make me sick every time i swear

Giles corey s/t
A promise Xiu Xiu

Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?

jesus christ

Wtf?

I can't say I felt any different when I was anorexic.

Anorexia is no big deal. I was anorexic for years and didn't even know it. The real problem the sufferer's obsession with self-image.

>Anorexia is no big deal
>Brain damage
>Liver damage
>Circulatory damage
>Organ failure
>Infertility
>no big deal
these are all irreversible effects of anorexia, please don't say retarded shit like that

Alcoholism do that and I don't see people having sympathy for alcoholics

DUMBASS

D U M B A S S

Alcoholics get the most sympathy points form normal society. Unlike junkies and tweakers who actively chose to throw their lives away blessed alcoholics are tragic victims of a disease outside of their control. They're also about a thousand times more common because of availability and the lack of social stigma.

Sympathy is irrelevant. Both alcoholism and anorexia are "big deals". They can both easily kill you or leave you with severe, permanent damage (both physical and psychological). They both arise from psychological issues too. How the average person perceives the condition does not affect how serious it is.

are you ladies triggered?

>anorexia is for REAL men
kys

>huyurrrrrr science is stupid only what I believe is real

i've seen this album cover time and time again and never bothered to listen to it but those lyrics are pretty harrowing, maybe i'll try it.

the music will not be what you expect based on the album's title, cover, backstory, and lyrics. It's fast paced gothic punk, but it's really good honestly. And the lyrics to 4st 7lb are only part of what makes it so harrowing, the guys delivery of those lyrics really makes you feel uneasy and even sick

>tfw finances are bad
>you only eat once a day
>mostly its fucking plain spaghetti

hope it'll change soon for me..