its super complicated, but i will simplify it as much as possible

>be me
>22
>super extroverted funny guy
>never have issues picking up women
>cute girl/friend of mine lives above me
>she has a boyfriend
>She gives me subtle hints all the time as if she is interested

>Im successful, Apartments always clean, i have a high level IT position at a large company.
>Finishing my degree in Information Security.

her boyfriend works a dead end mechanic job, and is full of drama, they have only been together about 6ish months, im hoping it will end soon but, i need a gameplan to keep myself looking like a more ideal candidate than her boyfriend.

Is there thing i can do or say in front of her?

Just be yourself, the best way to show a girl her mistake is to show her what she could have instead, and keep playing on her hints and potentially extend them

Shove corn up her ass

Don't date, get multiple friends with benefits.

dont hope to be like the guy in this pic

Like yourself before trying to get someone else to like you.

>for me*
get the fuck out

Fuck m8

Shitty advice tbh

I'm a fat 34 year old. I'm not like super grotesquely huge or anything, but I do have a big ass belly. 5'9" weigh 250. How do I get like 18-21 year old girls to fuck me? How can I hit on them without them thinking I'm a creepy old man?

$$$, work off yer uncle-bod

After about 6 months chained in a basement, they'll be more apt to have sex with you for better meals and amenities. May I suggest the self help book "The Collector"?

Charm charisma and maybe a white lie or two. Fuck man just go for it

Getting your fucking lard ass out, making some exercise and earning $$$

Yeah man. I don't know. I'm a pretty charismatic guy I think. I have no problem talking to girls, and they seem to have no problem talking to me. But I'm always afraid to say anything suggestive to the younger girls, or ask them to do something with me, or anything like that, because I'm always afraid as soon as I do they're gonna be like "wtf I thought you were just some old dude being friendly I didn't know you were like, hitting on me. Get away from me you creepy fuck."

And honestly I don't blame them cause I remember when I was their age I would see guys in their 30s hitting on girls in their late teens and early 20s and thinking it was creepy as shit. But I still wanna fucking fuck them.

I have no idea how any of this dating shit works. How do you go from talking to someone to being inside their "bubble" without it being awkward? Let alone fondling, kissing, and eventually sex?

Earn money cod for get a hooker cause all women are money grubbing whores.

Code

You just have to learn how women send signals. It's kinda hard. They're not like us. They think differently and more subtly.

Let me give you an example. One time I asked a girl out and she said she wasn't really looking to date anyone right now. Then like three days later she had a boyfriend. We actually ended up becoming pretty good friends later. Eventually I asked her why she lied to me. She didn't even consider it a lie. She considered it being nice, instead of straight up telling me she wasn't attracted to me.

Women do not consider lies to be lies if they have a "good reason" for lying. That to me was a powerful insight into the way they think.

A woman will never tell you that she likes you. But there are clues. She laughs at like every joke you make, even if it's stupid. When she talks to you she tends to find excuses to make physical contacts. She adjusts her appearance or asks you how she looks. There are also little tests you can give. Say you're ugly, or too old, or something like that. If she likes you she'll probably say you're not.

It's a different fucking language man, you have to learn it.

Dude, I'm your age and hot and aside from the occasional miracle, which are fewer and fsrer between all the time, I can't get girls that age anymore. You have to accept reality.

Well fuck, in 31 years nothing resembling any of those signals has ever happened to me. I guess that seals the deal: this is just a part of life I don't get to experience.

Thanks user.

Just get a pillow like the rest of us faggot

I'm 43 and I pull 20 year olds from time to time. But I go to the gym and take good care of my skin, so I look at least 10 years younger. Plus I live in South America. Its more common here.

Yeah, man. The shit sucks.

Sweet, man.

It still happens for me very occasionally, but I feel a little awkward flirting and dancing and all that w much younger women in public. There's always tinder and shit, but that's a whole other subject.

I went to a concert last weekend and all the younger girls were hitting on me. I have a girlfriend now, she's 31 (12 years my junior) so I want trying to take one home. But yeah, feels good man. If you get a chance, go to a concert where younger adults will be attending. That's a great place to find one.

Wasn't trying to take one home.

Step 1 - Be attractive.
Step 2 - Don't be unattractive.

That is all.

Be a dick
/thread

Not missing as much as you'd think

This, but being rich helps as well.

This is bad advice. Be cool and confident. Don't let them get away with shit testing you, but never be a dick. Just let them know that nothing they can say will change who you are and that you're a hell of a great catch. The rest will work itself out.

Bro, he's a goddamned mechanic. You're in fucking IT.

He fixes cars. You turn computers off and on again.

If they're fighting, it's because he's fucking everything under the sun, cause nothing makes a pussy we like the smell of engine grease and brake fluid.

If he finally cuts her loose, and she ends up with you, she will be massively disappointed.

Dead end job indeed.

Yeah, a mechanic is way sexier than an it guy. I'm an it guy. But you know, once women get in to their late 20s, that it guy starts looking pretty damn good.

"All you can get, and the easy ones twice"

Literally the advice given by both my parents.

>my face when it was the best advice they ever gave me. About anything.

this girl at work kept giving me signals. we went out and got pretty touchy. problem is she has a bf and then shut me down. she said she didn't like me, but she kept grinning the whole time. she still gives me signals at work and now she's always grinning at me. they're fucking confusing.

She's shit testing you and you're failing.

Because that's when the biological clock starts to tick. She's had all the greasemonkeys she can handle, now she wants to settle, have kids, and live on someone elses packet.

I thought this was a dating advice for men thread, not a "how to get an aging woman to settle for me" thread.

That's one of the most popular responses when circumstances like that are commented upon, but....

It reeks of jaded cynicism -- would the vast majority of people spend so much of their life on romantic pursuits if what you say were true? No, the reality is that it's of intrinsic importance to members of our species, and those that have exceptional difficulty with it are almost never the better for it. Just take stock of how many threads like these are created, or how often random discussions fall into this tangential pit.

I can't imagine how it must feel to grow old watching the people around you fall in and out of love, having partners with whom they can share themselves completely, without ever having experienced those joys yourself. An existence not worth validating by any other, and this fact being highlighted by nearly every person you meet, every newsreel, advertisement, book, and film. You couldn't ignore that without killing the part of yourself that cares, and as we've already established... that's a pretty big part.

I think it's important when dating to know your audience and not go looking for things that don't correspond to you. I don't go looking for 20 year olds because they're fucking annoying. Just like most women don't want young guys, either. I get way more attention as a guy over 40 then I ever did before.

You're her backup guy for when her b/f leaves. Careful, or you might be friendzoned.

Keep flirting. Then next time she says she doesn't like you, apologise, tell her you misread her signals, and start ignoring her. One of two things will happen. Either she'll ignore you too, in which case you avoided friendzone city, or she'll find a reason to reopen communications. If it's that latter it is your goddamned right as an alpha male to take her out to the alley out the back and pound her like the piece of meat she is.

i know.

Okay, okay, give me some advice anons

>be me 19
>like a grill that I met through the Whisper app that lives relatively close by
>hangout a lot
>she says that she likes me too but doesnt want to date due to her being in a depressive point in life
>i agree that it might be a bad point to start a relationship
>start hanging out with my best friend, which is another grill
>she gives me subtle hints that she may be interested
>she never gives me anything definite though
>1st grill says that she loves me but doesnt want to date

Do I go for the first grill or the second grill anons? I don't want to waste time falling for one of them if it doesn't work out.

there's no other way around the ignoring thing huh? it's hard to go full no contact because we work together.

If there's anyone I'd want to see get their ass kicked its this clown. Mother fucker has binoculars hanging from his neck.

Ignore the flirting. Keep it professional and work related. Resist the temptation to make a flirty comment when she gives you an obvious opening.

In all my years, I've never once spoken to a woman who even gave the slightest hint that she was interested me at all. Then again, I'm a 3/10 on my best possible day, I have no confidence, and a small dick. Not everyone can be a winner, I guess.

The next time she starts talking g to you, grab your phone out of your pocket and read it like some girl just told you she's going g to fuck your brains out. Kind of a smirky " hell yeah" kind of face. And then walk away from her without saying a word as you type your fake reply. This does two things: one, it makes her think you're getting some action. Two, it shows her you dont give a shit for her games. This will totally drive her nuts.

Play it cool. Don't hit on them. Banter and flirt if they seem interested in you. Ask questions. Pull back, be that guy in Dazed and Confused. I hooked up with a 20 year old just last night. We drank rum together at the bar, hung out with her friends, drank more, and fucked.

Go to the gym and get in great shape. 3/10 in great shape is easily a 7/10.

Sometimes girls just aren't interested.
I'm 6ft6". 26. Pretty attractive. Athletic. Successful filmmaker for my age. Got a sexy af car. My cock is over 7" & thick. I'm reasonably wealthy & tbh 98% of the girls I get are easy af. Being so tall is a huge bonus & I get eyefucked most days by random girls I walk past or the supermarket check out girls. Girls at parties & bars make it blatantly obvious they wanna fuck. But there's always that 2% that just aren't interested & as with me, they're most times the ones you want the most.

once she reopens communication i need to get back out. that's easy, but what if she's still w/ her bf. do i just swing for the fences? what if she shuts me down again?

Be desireless

Be excellent

Be gone

The autistic leading the autistic.

just met a girl at a party.
we fucked/went on some dates etc
i also met her gay friend there
so now im dating her and her gay friend
what do Sup Forums?

get her back out*

Probably should say excuse me before you go.

You're so right. I'm super into house, trance, raves, etc., so I'm always around them and interacting. I rarely tried to hook up though, because I don't want all the kids to see me as a creepy older dude that comes just for the young pussy. But sometimes it would just happen. I have a 27 year old gf now. 9 years younger than me. I feel it gives me added legitimacy to keep going to shit like that. In all seriousness, I'm there for the music first.

Keep lower standards
Be confident
Be yourself and don't try to impress anyone to hard because it's noticeable
Don't be creepy
Stop being a faggot

have lots of money

>lower standards
Just stop liking women. There are millions of faggots out there that'll fuck you.

Fuck'm both Satan.

Don't even bother.

Yeah man, I go out wherever I want and I don't make apologies if there are tons of younger women. Am I supposed to think that they are creepy young chicks for talking to me? No. So why would I feel like a creepy older guy? That's just stupid.

Daterape is only a crime if she remembers being raped.

Best thing is to work on cars while being in IT. Money plus pussy.

>like yourself
>nobody likes you
>stop liking self

Thanks, user!

I like your style, amigo.

Bump

a well worded argument, expressed in full sentences. unusual, but not unpleasant.

bruh. EVERYONE can be made into atleast a 7 with body care, workout and proper clothing.
some people need speech training too, but you'd probably know if you were one of those.

maybe you cant become a 10, ever. but if you put some effort into it, you can atleast look like a decent date.

Kek. Beat me to it.

jesus fucking christ bump for this post, some people gott aunderstand a betas point of view

Have money. Lots of it. Problem solved.

To be fair, thats true for a whole lot of other things in life.
Its just a basic coping mechanism.
>I cannot get X [easily] so i pretend i dont want X as much as i previously asserted.
Like, in our current economic system, not everbody can attain "millionaire" status, so most people settle with
>Well i live pretty well, money cant buy happiness anyway, amirite?
But in reality, they still want it and theres quite a few people out there who put subtantial energy into trying to become, but never really being millionaires.

I dont think that necessarily means love [or richness] is more [or less] essential to human life. It just means that we have found ways to be happy without having it.

What's highly over rated is the Eros infatuation phase of a relationship. That would be that falling in and out of love bullshit. It's teenage crap that is marketed everywhere in pop music, movies, TV shows stupid fluffy women's magazines and the like. Just a bunch of perpetual adolescent bullshit.

Do all girls just wait around for a chance to cheat the way my paranoid ass worries they do? I got my heart ripped out by some cunt a few years back, and I haven't been able to trust anyone enough to actually date since

Same here, I'm 36 and fit. I dress properly and shave every morning. I talk to every woman as if she was my bro. I get girls in their 20 and even teenagers giving me their phone numbers and asking me to hang out "if i'm not busy later". Feels good.

I know that feel. Happened to me 9 months ago and I think I'll probably be the same way you are a couple of years down the road. Oh well I'm gonna get me a doggo.

Here's what I usually do. Go to a club, Woth your friends (some trendy place some sub groups like to go like rockers or hipsters, whatever it's just easier as people feel safer in their own environment. Get a little lit, build up that confidence, you'll end up talking to a girl by chance or even if you put the effort in, you may recognise someone or they may recognise you, then if you have a job you end up asking "what do you do?" Then she will probably say she's some student and you ask about her goals and dreams, all that bullshit, tell her about your job she will be thinking "someone my age who has a job and isn't fucking around at university", you then proceed to be funny within her friendship circle, she's drinking more, you go more steady at this point, buying her drinks whenever you go to get some. Then you end up on the subject of romance because she's probably pretty into you at this point (you can just tell if you're hitting it off with a girl) maybe test the water and ask for a phone number, end up asking her if she wants to kiss or if you're feeling brave just go for it, spend night drinking and dancing and making out, touching, rubbing. Go to some place that's open until 5am, trade numbers, joke around how she won't text you back, she assures you she will, you get home and wait for like 20 mins, text her all like "hey hope you had a good night, when do you wanna see eachother again" she will probably say some stupid shit like "tomorrow", you agree, but then cancel due to "oh you're probably feeling tired, maybe we should arrange meeting up lets say the weekend" she'll think you're really considerate, take her out bowling or some fun date. Bag her if you want her, fuck her, leave her, whatever you want it's pretty open game because she thinks she found a "nice guy".

Don't let yourself be me. I think deep down I KNOW that only a handful of sociopaths and manipulators do what our exes did, but you'll be a lot happier if you just keep on keeping on.

I'm not gonna go out looking for one put it that way. The last one just sucked the life out of me os I need plenty of time to recover. I think she was a legit psychopath. Doggo for me in the mean time. Much simpler.

Where do you meet them?

The mall. I usually just walk around and pretend to be cool you know. Walk with bag so they see I got money

You sound pretty judgmental, not gonna lie. Being a mechanic at your age is not bad, and not a 'dead end job' just because there may not be an obvious ladder up the chain like at your job.

Don't judge them based on their drama. You know fuck all about the personal aspects of their relationship.

Just let them be. If she leaves him, maybe pursue it, but don't be that guy.

I'm 32 Fit and getting my IT masters too. Looking for a side bitch. Wife has been potato for sex after our kid. I need some tail but don't know man. I've been around the same woman too long and might be awkward.
>tldr
Need sideline hoe. But how?

Do keep a wad of hundreds and a monster condom in your wallet?

LOL do not do this.

Why do you want to ruin your wife and childs lives?

I prefer to pay for sex and live alone. I can fart, burp, jack off and other stuff and no bitch to bitch at me.

tip one, go on date with girls that are attracted to yo

tip two, touch the women you are on dates with and pretend your interested in what they have to say

tip three, always invite them home at some point for a drink, if they have reservations about going home tell them you won't tell anyone and that she doesn't have to do anything she isn't comfortable with

tip four, if she comes home, try to start things rolling and fuck her, get close to her, kiss, feel her up, rub her pussy what ever you like to do, stop and dial it back if she is resistant and wait a while and slowly try to re-engage a few times, if she's not having it then just enjoy her company

tip five, if she doesn't come home or won't sleep with you, keep repeating the above steps until she does or until she stops coming out with you all together

tip six, use your better judgement as to when going on a date with another girl would be a better use of time if one you're already going out with has issues with putting out for what ever reason

tip seven, go on a lot of dates to get the hang of it so that you are smoother at dealing with the reservations and resistance and little emotional outbursts in conversation that may sabotage the date

tip eight, if you can't get any dates at all and the best that happens is girls agree to dates but never show up or never want to go home, it means you either need to work out more, dress better, smell less bad or need to be less autistic when you socialize

>continued

good luck faggots, these are all things I've learned through my dating life and I've been with over 40 women easily, if a girl is just attracted to you it should be easy, she just wants you to fuck her, it's that simple and the only reason the date will fail if she is attracted to you is because you either didn't try to fuck her at all and she is frustrated or you tried too hard to the point of being desperate and that is a deal breaker for her sex life as she doesn't want a needy boyfriend who begs her for sex constantly and won't take no for an answer

>A woman will never tell you that she likes you. But there are clues. She laughs at like every joke you make, even if it's stupid. When she talks to you she tends to find excuses to make physical contacts. She adjusts her appearance or asks you how she looks. There are also little tests you can give. Say you're ugly, or too old, or something like that. If she likes you she'll probably say you're not.

It's a different fucking language man, you have to learn it.

total utter bullshit, I'm not even lieing when I say MOST of the women I meet and talk with eventually at some point acknowledge that they like me or think I'm cute/handsome, it's almost tedious at this point, and they don't ''speak another language'' literally the last time I got laid the girl I was with just asked me if I would like a handjob when we were alone....

girls are pretty much the same as guys, the main difference is they can afford to be picky

user just might be on to something here