Need advice

Need advice

>gf was raped all the time as a kid
>mentally ill

Any hope of helping her become an actual human instead of a waste of fucking life? I think she could be an okay human.

I understand that anything she says could be bs. She was traumatized regardless. I had a perfect childhood so its hard to understand how fucked her brain chemistry is. I have no interest in psych drugs.

Any rapedfags have advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yph9YCF9ldE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looking for faggots whose parents and relatives raped em repeatedly.

please halp

Where the rapedfags at?

A change in diet, health activity, self defense and firearm training. Its teaching one self they can handle the situation might help or makes things worse. Its all up to your gf. Guns tend to make people feel safer.

youtu.be/Yph9YCF9ldE

hey

thats...

pretty good

You posted about this yesterday, RAPE FETISH nee nu nee nu nee nu

thanks user

she isn't scared. she's dumb and doesn't really want to live. I hate life, so there's not much I can do to help. lol.

Just wondering if others have been in similar situations. like if its worth it.

Im debating leaving her to make my life easier, but she's hot. even she knows she was a hot kid. hue

no, i am trying to decide if its worth it to stay with the mentally ill person i put my penis inside

literally all depends on the person, some people just get on with their lives and some cant cope with the ptsd and end up taking their lives. my ex was abused and she spent most of her time getting high to forget, shes dead now of course.

Well you have to way the risk of putting dick in crazy. Depends on the person, you might even be able to make housewife material. All depends on her and what your life goals are. Do you want to be the bread provider? Will she be happy to accept that role? How bad does her condition goes later down the road? All things to think about.

user at some point you need to seriously consider whether or not you deserve better than to go chasing after the wellbeing of someone else. All the power to you if it works out but..don't wait too long to find out.

Fuck your problems, and duck your gf's problems.

We come here to escape our problems, not to fucking walk you through yours.

Sage

*fuck

Make her a sex slave and further abuse her physically/mentally

I was married to a woman who was diddled as a child. Enjoy the sex and treat her like an object. Remember, she was groomed from childhood to be a sexual servant, it's the only thing she is truly good for. Yeah, there is a flicker of light inside of her that seems almost human...but there is an silenced rage that lingers in her warped perception of reality. Treat her like a warm hole to fuck, that is what she really wants.

If she's seeing a psychologist or is willing to see one shes likely to be fine. If not guaranteed fuck up.

Just a heads up all bitches are sluts regardless of rape. Society brainwashes them to suck onto money makers. Marridge is a sham.

Source: Expert on humans/Husband

We told you this morning. LEAVE. Now. While you still can.

Fuck me dude.

>she doesnt want to live
>I hate life

You both sound like degenerate wastes of life.
With how you're talking, you're 20 at the absolute oldest, likely much younger. Nothing gets easier. We just get better at dealing with it. You should make an active effort to start learning, or it'll come back to bite you.

The help she needs, you cannot provide. You can encourage her, stand with her while she gets real help, but YOU can't fix her. Don't try. She needs professional help. Until she gets it, you will always have a broken person in her.

Dude LEAVE HER

Had exact relatioship, gf was unstable, always cracked jokes about her low esteem, always crys and mostly depressed, and she would mostly did not want to do anything.
I never had an pyschological problems and nothing happen in my life that scared me. I tried my best to keep her happy, but happy wife doesnt mean happy life. I moved on from her, seeing she kept dragging me down.

>Any hope of helping her become an actual human instead of a waste of fucking life?

i mean, yes, but honestly it's too much of a hassle for you to try to be the one to fix her. this isn't one of those things where you can do or say the right thing and then both of you are happily ever after. there's a bit of a transfer of mental nonsense from one person to the other, and chances are you'll end up just being way worse mentally for all your effort. i find that in my experience, after a certain amount of time being fucked, they begin to thrive off it, so you'll just be trying to fix someone who gets off on being broken.

dump the bitch, find someone else who isn't a basket case.