Why didn't they just ask the people to back up?

Why didn't they just ask the people to back up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54
youtu.be/D4xaWMKBlw4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/bbc-to-deploy-detection-vans-to-snoop-on-internet-users/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_stampedes
cbsnews.com/news/wal-mart-to-pay-2m-in-trampling-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be British
>get squashed

why didn't the guy taking the picture do anything?

I'm a literally, honestly laughing at this everytime I see it.

I mean, say what you want about muh gun violence in america or muslim attacks in yurop, but at least those are respectable ways to die.
Getting shot? Getting stabbed? Exploding? Yeah, that's violent and serious.

Leave it to england to get squished KEK

bongs literally have vans that catch people for not paying for the BBC which is required by law

they're also the most inbred and ugly of all whites.

say what you will about race mixing but it's preferable to whatever shit the brits do which is marry their cousins for generations.

Looks like those Liverpudlians didn't buy their breathing license.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster

Enjoy getting shot

I get shot all the time, but I haven't been crushed to death.

That's completely different, and hardly anyone died.

I've never even heard a live gunshot.

reminder that stampedes and crushes happen often in india and china as well. this is the level britain is at.

I don't think he was the Incredible Hulk so he couldn't rip the fencing apart

I shouldn't have laughed at this as hard as I did. Now I feel guilty.

>americans knowledge of current affairs around the world is stuck in the same era as their fashion sense

A lots changed since the 80's Cleetus

WEW

Why didn't they just ask the jihadis to return to their seat and buckle their seatbelt?

Looks about as packed as Walmart with two Americans in it.

That would be racist

>Scousers see an open door and their natural urge to sneak in and thieve takes over

Really makes you think

>Not trying to climb up the fencing the moment you realized you were getting pushed forward to much.
Leave it to the Brits be lemmings

youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54

>dole scroungers

People did, these are the ones who got so crushed they couldn't even climb anymore, plus scousers are fat and lazy

What I don't understand about this...why are the seats behind the goal desirable? Couldn't possibly be a good view of the game.

did you just assume their gender?

I'm sure they did but have you ever heard a britbong speak after he had a few beers "col ye bavv wop pees ayy iem frieying nee biar"

BIPPITY BOPPTY MA VAFAN BOPPY BIPPTY

we can't attack people's ability to speak

how do we stop giuliana?

>be yuropoor
>get crushed

>they're also the most inbred and ugly of all whites.

t. Carlos Dwayne Washington jr

At least we are white m8

kEk

why did they have cages more like

Being ugly is worst than being race mixed

>he's actually a spic nigger

KEK

You use 'worse' there, not worst, you dumb ape.

True Americans are British and if you're not then that means you're just another shitskin enjoying the benefits of British culture and ingenuity. You're welcome.

>there are people in this photograph that might already be dead

>enjoying the benefits of British culture and ingenuity. You're welcome.
What aspects of America are "british"?

Even when "shitskins" decide to learn English they use our derivative version instead of yours.

this seriously blows my fucking mind, it makes me sad cause its such a fucking stupid and useless way to die jesus christ

>True Americans are British
There isn't an American alive today that is pure British even the white ones have mixed with pollack/jew/french/etc/etc

Americans love to race mix which is why we don't look inbreed and crush each other on fences. Also the reason why we won't be suprgated by mulisms either.

>such a fucking stupid and useless way to die jesus christ
Welcome to British existence

my post WILL end in 96

people frequently get killed because of povertyball. not sure why this is a big surprise.

weren't enough

Why didn't they ask Mussolini to simply stop jailing and murdering people?

ni hao -.-

Is this recent? What happened? Death toll?

america is germanic

This happened last Thursday. 482 people died, but authorities are having trouble identifying most on account of them not having any real teeth.

>this flag
>joke about ww2 fascists

Why do anglos look like underground rodents?

Lack of sunshine on the isles.

But how does it explain their teeth? They're literally rat-tier.

Because he's following the golden rule of the media. 'Don't get involved.' Their job is to record history, not be apart of it.

If the cameraman recording a reporter and suddenly some crazy person starts swinging a bat at them, unless the cameraman himself is getting attacked, his job is to keep recording.

Japan always bringing the bants

They'll never top their Pearl Harbour banter it was a master piece

>bosnians
>attractive
>human

Not sure you get a say on this Borat

Why didnĀ“t he just stand his ground?

96 get

>be american
>get shot by a silenced weapon

You can be deported for this in Trump's America

It must feel weird not having a head of state be jailed for financial crimes after leaving his 8 month term in office

ITT /spol/

>britbong believes weapons can be silenced

The goal isn't very high, unless your right down in the first few rows, you have a great view of the entire field.

You can tell who's a Livershit fan pretty easy ITT

I went to Belfast last summer and when I brought up Hillsborough the place erupted with laughter. A Livershit fan said I should apologize and me and the mates gave him a chelsea smile

youtu.be/D4xaWMKBlw4
>go to a murican pub
>get burned and squished

>britbong

what did he mean by this

OH COME ON Sup Forums. This is literally the most underrated post of them all

KEK

same
fag

yeah, unlike your moms lovers.

it's a modified version of a joke that's already overplayed and only funny because of how overused it is

there's no need to samefag your own jokes

>be yuropoor
>watching divecuck game
>get trampled

every time

SMASH ALL LIMEY WORMS

*crush crush*

what

>implying my loser dad didn't samefag at least twice

its ok m8. My dad left when i was 7. He couldn't afford to feed my 300LB ass.

>bongs literally have vans that catch people for not paying for the BBC which is required by law

Shitposting and keks aside, is this actually true?

we have our own alternative of that

really? but why?

Shit the worst I've heard of here is people stealing cable programming by literally tapping into cable lines and even then the cables companies really don't give a shit because they're making like $100B+ every year and most major channels are completely free to watch over the air. (CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC and others)

yes. they use a van and police grade technology to determine if you are watching bbc without a license. they even seem to be expanding to make sure bongs arent streaming it off the internet for free.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/bbc-to-deploy-detection-vans-to-snoop-on-internet-users/

>getting arrested for watching TV for free
>Having a government that is desperate enough to waste police time harassing people over this
>getting your front door rammed in at 1 AM by the SAS just because you didn't pay the BBC

Partially

If you watch television you have to pay a tax called a "TV Licence", contrary to the memes it's not an actual license to operate a TV, it's just a name for the tax. The BBC is funded by the TV licence which allows it to broadcast without commercials and other shit. The quality of programming used to be really good too, though it's been a bit shit in recent years.

The vans are a scare tactic mostly, they drive around with scary markings claiming that they can catch people who are watching TV without paying the taxes, but in reality the vans are empty and don't detect shit. It just tries to scare people into paying, and even when people do get caught they just send a couple of threatening letters and don't follow up on it. Most people I know haven't paid the TV licence in decades and none of them have been in trouble for it.

>The BBC is funded by the TV licence which allows it to broadcast without commercials and other shit.
no ads at all on the BBC? That's not bad at all.

> but in reality the vans are empty and don't detect shit. It just tries to scare people into paying, and even when people do get caught they just send a couple of threatening letters and don't follow up on it
> but in reality the vans are empty and don't detect shit. It just tries to scare people into paying, and even when people do get caught they just send a couple of threatening letters and don't follow up on it

This is more what I suspected, and not the absurd meme stories on Sup Forums. Kinda like how ISPs will send you a warning letter if you're caught torrenting, but do nothing else after that.

Any videos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_stampedes

>notes the declining standards of the beeb
>notes no one on his council estate pay their fees

Derp wonder why the standards are dropping?

If only right wing safety quads were around to prevent this.

Yeah it's pretty comfy if they have a good series running and you can watch the whole thing back to back with no commercials every 15 minutes.

I always pay my taxes, and it's not related to the budget. It's just the sort of shows they make are shit now with the exception of a few gems like Bad Education

Good, degenerates deserve that faith

You should look up TV License Goons (I think that was the general term) for some good laughs about the sort of incompetents they send to threaten non-payers. A lot of it is passive-aggressive shit from homeowners, but sometimes there's a clever one who really makes them fumble.

this would have never happened in USA

some guy with his wifes son would just yell help help

Big deal thousands of Americans trample each other to death at Wal-Mart on Black Friday each year. It's an idiot tax for people who do retarded things like go to soccer games.

cbsnews.com/news/wal-mart-to-pay-2m-in-trampling-death/

Why don't you just tax people for it instead of this stupid non-binding fee that apparently everyone avoids? How is the BBC not bankrupt yet if no one pays it?

Doesn't hiring these scare vans just waste more money too?