I have an antidoping test tomorrow morning and I haven't consumed anything in a while but this night I have some good...

I have an antidoping test tomorrow morning and I haven't consumed anything in a while but this night I have some good weed... I wanna know something...
I was thinking to go pee before smoking and keep it in a bag or something until The test so I can smoke weed right now and pass the test successfully, do you guys think thats a good idea?

Are you fucking stupid?

are. you. retarted.

no, are you retarted?

Go for it. Once they fire you, you can smoke all you want.

Seriously. It's less than 24 hours. If you can't wait that long you will have a very hard time in life.

kek, fucking america, land of the free, where your work cares about what you do in your own free time enough to drug test you lmaaao

you're so close to passing. i think the sensible thing for you to do at this point would be to fuck it all up get fired and ruin your pathetic shit life.

enjoy your toke user

Hold the urge or if u have the cash buy fake piss and it comes with a heating pad

don't. they will check for color, volume and temperature when you hand over the sample.
You would need to have the bag/container close to your body for a good while to get it to body temp. And don't use hand warmers, had a buddy fail his test because he handed over a sample at like 110 degrees. you are just asking to get yourself covered in stale piss doing that shit.

On a scale of 1 - retarded, how fucking dumb must you be to even consider this? Smoke whatever the fuck you want in 24hrs time when you finish work. Why risk not having a job (which gives you the $$ to buy weed with), over some green? Fuck!

They also want your Facebook password. Corporations are the worst.

Thank god for successful small business.

My friend got hired at bestbuy and amazon doing that

*appears out the darkness*
Ive been waiting 52 years

it can work, but if this guy is dumb enough to think a bag would work for this, he is bound to fuck it all up

Thanks for the help guys, I can wait until tomorrow to smoke that shit, You are right, I Thought it was easier to cheat on the test but the best thing I can do is wait, right ?

This is not something to undertake on a whim, u will fuck it up. Just skip smoking this time. Then go online and buy a container.....they are made just for this purpose....for the next time.

Marijuana isn't addictive, why would OP want to throw a job away just to use some?

better hope they don't hair test on your first day at work like my old company did. we had few new hires ace their interviews and pass their piss test, only to get fucked by the day1 hair test. shit is fucked up.

Tell 'em it's for your glaucoma. Or just tell them that you were with somebody who smoked but ysou did not yourself.

Of course you could also do the smart thing and FUCKING WAIT JUST ONE MORE DAY!

Drug test are stupid anyway. I once tested positive for opiates because I ate soemthing with poppyseeds before.

It will be a pee test, my future boss told me a minutes ago, I gave to go at some lab in the city and make the test, thats all but you guys are right, I have been a retarded this last minutes thinking I can cheat on that shit

Knew a guy who got hired in another state right out of college. Cheated on the piss test. He moved out there on his own dime, signed a lease on an apt and all that. On his first day they hair tested him. Fucking ruined his shit