APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ProudieYT/status/788069683782033408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watch out Sunderland, West Bromwich and Crystal Palace

Both him and pedro (chelsea) wasted a lot of chances yesterday. Should have done better.

le hoof and miss man

>le only score three goals man

>100m for chocolate mark noble that only scores 1 in 5 games against relegation fodder

>vs Chelsea: pocketed by Kante
>vs Liverpool: pocketed by Henderson
>vs City: pocketed by Fernandinho
>vs Arsenal: pocketed by nobody-even-knows who

World-beater? Nah - bean-farmers beater m8.

This

Predictable ABU responses. Sad!

Many such cases!

West Brom is pretty difficult to break down in midfield with Yacob and Fletcher attacking everything, but Pogba dominated the game

He's good, accept it

But overpriced

>ran riot v arselel
>pocketed by henderson
ABUs actually believe this

west brom have lost against every decent team they've faced this season

not knowing how business works

someone is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay

Sorry Diaby

So original, Singapore, so original.

>ran riot v arselel
sorry, I missed that; what was the result again?

>pocketed by henderson
wasn't he? Herrera was playing well in that game, Pogba was invisible

>they drew 1-1 so that means pogba didn't have a good game
great logic there

sorry, in my dictionary, 'running riot' means winning by 3 goals or more

For what? Assist vs Suderland? Matic, who actually contributes to defence a lot, has twice the number of league assists. r/reddevils crossposters have low standards these days lmao
>7.someshit ratings
>relevant
It's fucking nothing. Ever wondered why there are only offensive players on the list? Comprehensive statistics show Pogba is much closer to Sigurdson than to actual in-form players. Not to mention Sigurdson is sabotaged by American manager in a relegation team

>0 goals, 0 assists, 1 shot (off-target), 81% passing accuracy, 2 key passes, 2 completed dribbles, 2 tackles, 1 interception
>ran riot v arselel

SlovakGOD dropping elite and muscular truthbombs

he doesnt deserve to waste his time on delusional customers

They gave Chelsea their toughest match since the switch to 3-4-3 and almost held Arsenal to a draw yesterday

That

>Poobad

This is the best time of the season, Manure managed to get a winning run against some shitters going so customers' delusion is comming back.

you keep changing these charts

Well the numbers keep changing after every match, don't they

no, your stats and charts are cherry picked and they're fundamentally different as the season goes on.
also, pogba doesn't even play the same role as those other players.

What's this website called again?

Yes, categories like goals, assists, chances created are irrelevat for offensive midfielders like Pogba, kek. Seriously though, I choose aspects that are important for all players in the chart. Do you want me to include Pogba's defensive score? Fun fact - Hazard's is higher. Him and Coutinho are in the chart just to demonstrate how far Pogba is from the top players in reality, because Flip customer found the 7.XY meme ratings somewhere.
Sigurdson plays the same role as Pogba by the way, and managed to score and assist more often, and create more chances than Pogba while playing for fucking SWANSEA.

Sorry based Pogba. Keep blowing ABUs the fuck out lad xxx

are you that lefty guy from Sup Forums

>100 mil for less effective, muslim Sigurdson
>blowing the fuck out anyone

sigurdson is the closest. those other 2 aren't at all. pogba is closer to a vidal type player. you're just as bad as united fans that cling to their past. contrived stats to prove some irrelevant point.

delusion, fucking coutinho has a better defending score than pogba this season lel

Except Vidal defends, you know. It's hard to determine what kind of player Pogba is actually.
>insufficient offensive movement or finishing ability to play behind striker
>not creative or intelligent enough to be a playmaker
>no defensive skill or positional awareness to be a defensive mid
Vidal excelled in all of those aspects, that's why he was the best box-to-box in the wold some three years ago. What Pogba SHOULD be doing is playing like prime Yaya Toure, but he's more like current Yaya Toure.

M8 dont insult Yaya like that

>stats dont mean shit
>he's look a muh stats

ABUs just salty that United are starting to really hit form and picking up points.

>Mhki in god tier form right now
>Ibra scores 11/10. in immaculate form
>Pogba starts out slow but now hitting stride
>Hererra and Carrick playing well in mid
>De Gea still blocking everything
>Jones a surprise defender in form
>options with Rooney, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, etc.

face it, they are starting to click and with these favorable match ups they are building confidence. They can be a real threat in the Europa league now

>Most expensive team in the world
>Threat in the Europa League

>stats dont mean shit
>pogba is shit look at muh stats

it's not hard to determine what kind of player pogba is. it's hard if you think he's anything at all like coutinho.
the people who don't get pogba are just like the people who thought united were winning the title this year. it's easy to criticize a 100M midfielder, you don't even need to watch games to do that.

No disrespect intended, he was legit world class in his prime but obviously burnt out these days. Pic related is what the most expensive player in the world should achieve, if not surpass. Needless to say, Pogba doesn't quite deliver

Pogshit is a Mkhitaryan and Ibra babby

if you think he is anything like vidal you clearly are not capable of placing him either

He's actually been tracking back all those games
>inb4 watford webm

>forgetting BASED Tony V and BASED Rojo

united as a club have changed so much since fergie left, they're not that top club they used to be. they don't have the personnel or the style. paying a lot of money for a really marketable aaron ramsey distracts casuals from the fact that the club is totally different now while they redefine success.

Lmao
>it's not hard to determine what kind of player pogba is
Elaborate please
>it's hard if you think he's anything at all like coutinho
Never said that, if you read back you'll see why he's in the chart.

He's a literal meme whose reputation is entirely based on Youtube montages. He's a bigger, older, blacker Hachim Mastour - someone who looks good when you keep feeding them the ball, then allow them to be ultra-selfish (making suicidal pointless runs into dead ends or taking endless wild potshots from 45 yards) and then compress their best moments into a 3 minute clip. He's a gimmick player.

But when you actually want someone to perform consistently and contribute to the team on a regular basis, you're shit out of luck.

Pogba is not a real player, he's a living breathing meme.

he's definitely closer to vidal they coutinho. just because he's not as good as vidal doesn't mean he's not more like him than other players.

Just from the top of my head I can think of three instances where Manure conceded because >pogba wandered around like an idiot and the player he was supposed to mark received the ball easily - Watford, Chelsea and Crystal Palace matches. He does fuck all defensively, except commiting 2.3 fouls per game kek. That's 50% more than Kante, while making 50% fewer tackles.

they've been through a rough patch and are still near the top. 4 managers in 4 years would really hurt anyone. However, their financial success will stabilize them for many years to come. In the meantime they are just trying to figure out the right formula to get the football part back to where it was. You can't deny that they have a strong team and are capable of challenging.

Manure should hire you as a scout, because you've just analyzed Pogba's three seasons in Italy in 5 sentences perfectly.

I'd say Fernandinho, Xhaka, Wijnaldum and Moussa Dembele are his closest counterparts. How does he fare against them?

well, they're obviously not challenging this year. chelsea already ran away with the league. if you look at all the top teams they have a real identity and a real style of play. united are still scattered all over the place. having 18 year olds playing next to 34 year olds, rooney. fellaini. united have a long way to go and people's expectations are too high.

Besides the fact Manure could have bought all of those players and still have enough money left to get Kante or Pjanic? He's slightly better, you're correct. Not as good as Henderson obviously, somewhere in the Capoue/Sigurdson area.

I've never seen a poster so obsessed with a team that's not his own than this Slav.

He's not even concluding to anything other than:

>players who play in different positions and leagues can look better on a statistics sheet, than Pogba

And that he misses Pogba.

I've never seen so many people get booty bothered when an overpriced nigger they don't know or will never meet gets exposed with truth bombs. Why do you all care anyway? He's a bust and not worth a fourth of what they payed, just accept it and move on...

I've watched every single united game this season and I can tell you he's shit. You realize that the commentators are told to hype up everything pogba does right? It probably makes casuals think that he's decent because they cream their pants any time he shoot from 70 yards out or does a run to the corner flag.

The fact they stopped playing 4-2-3-1 has nothing to do I guess.
I wonder how much you liked him in his Juve time.

He barely tries bloots

We've been through this in previous Manure thread, all you did was fabulate and then get frustrated when you couldn't prove or explain anything lmao.
10/10
>I've watched every single united game
So have I. But keep in mind that good portion of Manure customers are casuals and FIFA gamers who judge players based on their EA rating, not what by what they prove on the pitch.
Also --> mobile.twitter.com/ProudieYT/status/788069683782033408

You think martin tyler is told to hype up everything pogba does? He has to be right? He shits his pants everytime he tries a 40 yard shot. "POGBAAAAAA"

What?

He's an extreme case, but British media in general suck Pogba's dick regardless of performances, like you said He's the most expensive player ever, comming to EPL and not the other way around, so he's gotta be special right?

>Jones a surprise defender in form
god I love united fans overestimate their own players. how's Chris Smalling doing? still top 3 cb in the world?

>physical bully bullies other physical bullies

If he was playing against a team with any sort of technical ability in the midfield they would've passed circles around him.

>saying a defender in form is overestimating him

He is in form. It's a surprise because he was completely forgotten due to constantly getting injured then he just comes back, plays well and never gets injured.

Smalling looked good because of LVGs ultra negative style.

>hazard second lowest chances created
>highest assists

Damn, he doesn't fuck around.

he spends a lot of time trying to figure out how to make pogba look bad. it's a sad obsession.

Shame he was always a little lazy on defence.

>to make pogba look bad
Correct, people should just WATCH Pogba play (pure artistic experience honestly) and not look up his numbers like some nerds.

Is it Hazard you meant? Because he only has one assist, but scores the most and wins most of his duels. Also higher defensive score than anyone else in the chart, including Paul "box-to-box" Pogba.
I think lower workrate in your half is an acceptable trade-off when you're as effective in opponent's third like Toure was. He was pretty based

Your stats are memes.