Well...

Well, all we have to do now is wait two years for this fucking faggot president to get booted out and then we'll have that other deeply disturbed faggot Mike Pence as president for a little while until the democrats absolutely demolish him in 2020. Republicans will have to do insane amounts of damage control and basically become even more like faggot liberals if they want to stand a chance in an election for the next twenty years. Nice job assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 thread reaches bump limit

Ha you say it like you know a Democrat will win in 2020

BAIT!!!!

That's a lame bait meme.

Remember this and kys when he wins reelection

bro if he gets impeached it's pretty much over for Republicans

>it's another CTR thread
I remember when harcore Republicans tried to find treason in everything Obama did, even talked about impeachment too. They still got their asses handed to them in 2012, partly because of their constant autistic screeching.

The more you bash trump the more kek blesses him

Mike Pence replacing Trump as president would be cause for relief and celebration.
At least he's not twisted.
>in b4 conversion therapy stuff. I don't really seeing that being implemented into policy.

Ahh Michael Moore you make me laugh.

Yeah, I'm with you there. He's a fucking weirdo but he'll be stable.

But he won't, he has done nothing that is worthy of impeachment. WaPo, CNN, and MSNBC were all made to look like asses by the election. So now they push this narrative of there being some form of treason, and now CTR is spamming Sup Forums when I just wanted to see traps.

Trump for prison.
He fucking gave intel to Russia for christ sake.
The kind of intel that could ACTUALLY get an operative killed in the field, or help ISIS change its tactics.

Remember this and kys when he gets Nixoned.

>mfw presidents win a second term ALMOST EVERY TIME

This is not complicated legally, he fucking obstructed justice you dipshit.

Maybe your mommy Maxine will run

I guess the DOJ will be fake news too huh? You know people have trouble believing that the emperor has no clothes every single time it happens, Germans didn't believe Hitler was insane, they didn't believe all the rumors of death camps it was all nonsense fake news, same with Nixon same with every time a leader abuses power.

What happen the last 100 times they said Trump was finished? Nothing is going to happen leftist are having a hard time accepting reality these days.

He shared Intel that CNN had publicized a month prior. It was about how ISIS was going to use laptop batteries as bombs. Mossad was the organization that got the information, and Israel has already said they were fine with the information being shared. Russia is willing to cooperate and hand over the transcripts of the conversations where this Intel was released. All this doesn't matter, because they president has the right to declassify whatever he wants, whenever he wants. This was upheld by the Supreme Court in 1988 with the Department of Navy vs. Egan. Also,
>Fuck of shills

No, dickbrain. He asked Comey to lay off of Flynn, you can't do that, it's textbook obstruction of justice.

He fired the FBI director that has been the most politically involved since Hoover. He also opened the the election probe three different times, and each time found nothing. He was wasting time and resources to appease the Democrats.

Oh look another crying liberal thread. Serious cancer round these parts.

i like how we dont have comey's note, comey hasnt said anything, and all we have is an anonymous source who supposedly saw a scribble nobody else has, but libtards and the anti-trump media have already pronounced the man guilty

an anonymous source told me obama is a pedophile. must be true, right? supposedly my anonymous source saw his browser history

The issue is that those organizations have been muckraking about him since the election, there is no vast conspiracy of treason you fucking retard. The DOJ has never said treason, collusion, or obstruction of justice has occurred. That is literally only "sources" touted by these outlets.

>russia working to control the usa
>they make it super fucking obvious

just ask yourself: why would they do this? would masters of covert espionage really be *repeatedly* caught pulling the strings in broad daylight?

or are you falling for ploys orchestrated by the media to discredit a president openly hostile to the media? talking points pushed by a deep state that wants to promote globalization and war with russia, used against a president who wants neither?

notice how all this blew up when the seth rich story was starting to creep back into the news. nobody's talking about how the dnc had him assassinated because he was going to talk to wikileaks. sure is convenient for democrats, huh

well then they'll get to the bottom of it and vindicate him, you should be happy to prove them wrong

Yeah, but the issue is that the "memo" has yet to be presented to Congress, despite them asking for it. This is impotent rage from the left as always, and I'm sick of seeing this shit on Sup Forums when I just want to jerk off. Once again
>Fuck. Off. Shills

Are you fucking kidding me? It's a memo. An FBI memo, Comey didn't scribble it on a napkin you fucking retarded faggot.

Haha, it's just a matter of time asshole. The memo definitely exists or else Comey wouldn't be leaking all this fucking shit.

*supposedly

it's supposedly an FBI memo. nobody's actually seen it. no need to pitch a fit over your imaginary friends and their notes

>Implying the organizations that ran a story about Trump yelling "I hate black people!" At a Russian hotel, that was started by BuzzFeed, will admit they were wrong about him.
>Implying that the next four years won't be impotent rage from the left

Have your (you)

>until the democrats absolutely demolish him in 2020.

Your faith in the DNC not to fuck things up is precious.

Chelsea Clinton is going to own Pence in 2020.

I can't help the feeling that Trump is going to get rekt in the reelection. I've seen so much negative response to his actions so far that I think it would only take the DNC a decent centrist liberal choice to beat him.
Oh.
Wait.

Why is she so fucking ugly? Her mom was pretty hot when she was younger, and her dad looked normal. Why does she look like sloth from the Goonies?

the election is over and Hilliary lost. Don't tell me you faggots still get paid to shill on here.

Get paid. Hahaha, you brainwashed faggot.

Don't Tell me you're shilling this hard for free.

lol... all of the liberal fucktards around where I live think that if Trump gets impeached or goes to prison, Hillary automatically becomes President...OMG the idiocy around here is extreme.

Is somebody gonna check these fuckers or what?

dems showed us they arent above rigging their own primaries to get the "correct" insider politician into office

their ability to fuckup what should be a surefire win is legendary. never, ever, underestimate it

Asking someone to drop it is different then telling them to. Besides he is disgruntled. And its a note not a recording

Most conservative and liberals are ignorant fucks.

what is this guy saying all i see is faggot

And a memo is proof how?

And this probes what?

not sure which one would be more pathetic. Being paid to shitpost for CTR this late at night or being so autistic that you do it for free.

>rigging

All that stuff was put in place after Carter lost in 1980 to make sure that the voters couldn't make 'mistakes' again. Democrats with the will of the voters safely sequestered then went on to lose in 1984, 1988, win 1992 only because Ross Perot ran as a spoiler. Then lost again in 2000, 2004, won because somehow the firewalls failed and Obama was nominated. Then lost again in 2016.

Fuck you! Fuckimg cunt. I hope you and alll the republicunts die. Die you fucking cunts. You are the shit of the earth!! If it wsnt for you assholes we woild be exploring space and no one woild be poor. Everyone will be rich.!! DIE FUCKING ASSHOLE. HOPE YOUR ASSHOLE ROTS WITH A BURNING ACID AND UOU DIE A SLOW DEATJ. FUCKJMG RUIN THE COUNTYR. I AM SCARED WE WILL BE DEAD TOMMOROOOR BECAUS OF WAF

What do you mean Only 2 more years? You still have 7 and a half more to go.

Not saying it's illegal. Just funny when a party whose very name is DEMOCRATIC runs very undemocratic elections

Which they are completely free to do. But they should at least own it and be upfront with the people

Pence is implicit in the whole Flynn scandal. He goes down with the Trump ship, along with a whole bunch of others.

dems are embarrassing

Yes if it wasn't for republicans we would have found life on mars.

Oh noes

Why will resist Impeachment. We will force it to be delayed. and you will never get enough votes in the house for impeachment

I'm just hoping the Democrats learn something from 2016. Republicans, too, to an extent.

Won't us to stop bringing up Obama and Hillary? Quit bringing up Russia.

im pretty sure the only thing theyve learned is to "choose" somebody young and likable like obama

so the next candidate will almost surely be a young trendy minority. and we'll cheer at his constant use of instagram. so much youthier than trump's (and obama's) preferred platform of twitter

by the look of things they haven't learned shit.

who's we? you're saying no matter what Republicans will back him? Are you insane

>president directly after orange reality star is a faggy mexican dude who posts selfies to instagram nonstop
pls no

Does he have a chance?

Why are you guys obsessed with Trump and conspiracy theories.

Only a matter of time before the economy or foreign relations blows up as it always does, and when it does everyone will pin it on Trump (fair or not). Despite the spamming Sup Forums autists he is deeply unpopular and his own party doesn't like him, they'll be happy to turn on him when it's convenient for them. Assuming he remains in office he's only going to get older and wackier over time. He'll go down in history as an embarrassing mistake.

BECOZ EVERYONE HAS SECRET AGRENDA ND THE JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD AND NOTHIN IS A S IT ESSEEMS
TRUMP IS RUSSIA AND CLINTON IS SATNAIC PRIEST AND PUTIN IS CHEATING ON BILL NYE AND THE UNITED STATES IS BASICALLY SWEDEN BUT NOONE SEES IT BUT ME

Trump's up shit creek and the system will flush him.

Based on what information?

Just four months in and we're on the verge of seeing the globalist NWO/media/DC establishment cabal that has plagued this country for decades implode upon itself and millions of people have been redpilled. There is no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. This is EXACTLY why we elected him. These next few weeks will be historic. Democrats, Neocons and the globalist deep state = RIP. Nationalism will continue to rise. It's happening right in front of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

These are exciting times, no shit. Buckle up.

If he doesn't get impeached it'll be even worse for republicans.

Oh he has, its just that it will probably take a year or two to affirmatively gather all the evidence needed to show motive, method, and execution of the crime.

I also find it ironic that republitards think that some how obstruction of justice is not impeachable but lying about a blowjob was.

Genetics is a lottery sometimes.

quints of truth.

You don't think you're being a little silly here?

we'll see how it plays out, won't we sweetie?

90% in '90 approval rating to 29% by august '92

nevarforget

don't call me sweetie, honey

>mfw libshits still don't realize they're hanging themselves